User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by wank View Post
    (1)No, I meant politicsally.
    with the intent to create a perspective on the answer(the discourse of signified by ':') to have been that of an objectified standard the likes of which you would view politics with.

(2)see answer 4. If you have decoded my writing, than it wasn't too hard to understand.

(3)Because I can't know until I've come across a question that merits a degree of thought, further, I'm not to well off quantifying said degree, and so abstained from dealing with the effort of getting that across.

(4) My tricks as you have it, are simply how I speak. I speak into verbosity(I am aware of this), and I find no need to cut down length, as the thought does get across.
    Are you high right now?

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

You may want to requote that, I changed it slightly before you posted.

Also, I don't do drugs.
    Everyone is a case study.

Senior Member ObliviousExistence's Avatar
    MBTI
    loco
    Enneagram
    5W4

striving towards a goal vs living in the now, which is your preference and why?

What are some of the problems(sociological\social) or coming problems you see facing mankind based on current circumstances?

Whats your view on psychological disorders like depression, bipolar, aspergers, ADD, autism? what are the implications of such diagnosis on the patients?

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by ObliviousExistence View Post
    striving towards a goal vs living in the now, which is your preference and why?
    I see no reason why both aren't simultaneously possible. And that would have to my preference,... It's a matter of resource allocation.

What are some of the problems(sociological\social) or coming problems you see facing mankind based on current circumstances?
    Well a gentlemen outside of Wal-mart made me aware that he was apart of an organization associated with aliens, whom(the aliens) have systematically taken the high seats of power in our government and replaced them with aliens. He then informed me that they'd reveal themselves eventually and that there was something like a coming intergalactic war of some nature...(between 2014 and 2017 I think?)

Taken from the perspective of Genesis 6:2, with the understanding that these aren't really aliens, but deceitful fallen angels, I could see this as an issue.

Or, also possible, eventually the Federal Reserve(along with others) will manage to mess things up economically enough to where a unification of governments would be needed to help keep order and so forth.

Or it will mess things up with just enough of an economic collapse to warrant a national emergency and ensue government over-reaction and legislation taking more supposed rights away.

This I take more from what little I've paid attention to congresses having abdicated it's control of our monetary system over to the private Federal Reserve[long time ago], reading The Law by Bastiate and applying my understanding from that book(because I is nao an expert) to the economic decisions made by our current and recent presidents, and paying a little attention to how ucc law works, and what treaties are gettin' signed and so forth.

Otherwise, I really see most of the coming problems and so forth to be consequential on a level removed from where they lie regarding worldly matters, problems of distraction in the form of false dichotomies of politics and significant amounts of deception, from loving God, and loving our fellow man as God loved us.

Whats your view on psychological disorders like depression, bipolar, aspergers, ADD, autism? what are the implications of such diagnosis on the patients?
    They are the implication of demonic action on those who suffer such 'disorders'. The implication of those implications are that those implications are not of God's will.
    Everyone is a case study.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I thought this thread would be profound questions about wanking.

/disappointed
    -end of thread-