User Tag List

First 123 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Moved from Philosophy and Spirituality to the Bonfire to keep things fair but [placeholder for moved to fluff zone tag].

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

How many people will ask questions only to never have them answered?

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    . . . Why that nickmane . . . ?
    Well, suffice it to say:
    Minor part of my associative complex: that any chosen representation expected to interact with others, is a semi-direct manifestation of the ego(I use this term loosely). Your every detail communicating something you would want have communicated(depending on your attention to to detale). Said proxy-ego, then, is a reflection or purposeful obscurement of the image of one's self-image. In this instance, depending on how well one may know said person(or even that person know themselves) and their ego's constructed liaison, it can be quite revealing, in a triangular reference point thought process(the person, their liaison[of sorts], and your personal reference point).

With some small perspective on my own self awareness, it is that I would like to represent myself singularly as an ego on the internet.
    The phallic representing the ego, into and unto itself; a reference to chauvinistic ideology, it's extreme association with domination, and disassociation of any empathic tendency, coupled and contrasted with/by a pseudo-nonstandard common word usage having regular dealings in humorous usage(wank, wiener, or what have you) tending to have an opposite thought associated with it(that of humor): humor=empathy-ish(or at least is relatable) chauvinism=/=empathy

It it simply that I rather believe myself capable at laughing at myself, and rather try to continually maintain a sense of being humble(also reasoning for the uncapitalized nickname[something about importance in syntax]), for I am in awe of it all, this grandiosity(all of creation), and even then how minor all this grandiosity is, compared to the Lord.

That is what I would like to get across in some manner with a single word's use.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    . . . red pill or the blue pill and why?
    Red. Because I rather think it ensues an odd stability, useful for helping others with what may be a lack of perspective(and in such case an unsure footing), in the rare event that my knowledge can connect in some way. Further, since I believe the blue pill is more practical for day to day living, I believe more people will choose it, and thus I will have more then ample size pool of participants(say in a small neighborhood or what have you) in likely closer proximity, and non-obscurity, to find help in those areas I am unsteady in, in regard to the domain's of understanding held by said blue pill nomers.
    Also, I'm not sure I would enjoy being satiated by the blue pill, rather then made hungry by the red.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    What is the purpose of meaning?
    Depending on the conceptual association: A circular logic train of truth, or deception.
    Everyone is a case study.

wank, what makes you capable of doing justice to profound questions?

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    wank, what makes you capable of doing justice to profound questions?
    Well, I justify it this way:
    I don't do justice to profound questions.
    However, I have some belief that I'd like to partake in answering said questions, and bring about some small examination I may not have thought of in the course and flow of writing down an answer.

Politicsally speaking: those questions I answer, will be thought on(to what degree I wont say). That is my 'capable'.

Quote Originally Posted by wank View Post
    Well, I justify it this way:
    I don't do justice to profound questions.
    However, I have some belief that I'd like to partake in answering said questions, and bring about some small examination I may not have thought of in the course and flow of writing down an answer.

Politicsally speaking: those questions I answer, will be thought on(to what degree I wont say). That is my 'capable'.
    A few questions/request for clarification:

(1) What does politically (I think you meant?) speaking mean in the context you used it?

(2) You have "some belief" that you'd like to tackle answering the questions to allow you further contemplation.......k...how is belief different than a want?

(3) Why won't you say to what degree?

(4) What are some tricks to use in pretending to give "profound-sounding" answers? Convoluted wording? Ambivalence in response? Weird terminologies?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

why did wank ruin my childhood ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    why did wank ruin my childhood ?
    To turn you from a boy to a man. Wank it goood.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I love you woman ! No matter the wanking cost
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    A few questions/request for clarification:

(1) What does politically (I think you meant?) speaking mean in the context you used it?

(2) You have "some belief" that you'd like to tackle answering the questions to allow you further contemplation.......k...how is belief different that a want?

(3) Why won't you say to what degree?

(4) What are some tricks to use in pretending to give "profound-sounding" answers? Convoluted wording? Ambivalence in response? Weird terminologies?
    (1)No, I meant politicsally.
    with the intent to create a perspective on the answer(the discourse of signified begun by ':') to have been that of an objectified standard the likes of which you would view politics with.

(2)see answer 4. If you have decoded my writing, than it wasn't too hard to understand.

(3)Because I can't know until I've come across a question that merits a degree of thought, further, I'm not to well off quantifying said degree, and so abstained from dealing with the effort of getting that across.

(4) My tricks as you have it, are simply how I speak. I speak into verbosity(I am aware of this), and I find no need to cut down length, as the thought does get across. Also: never claimed to have an aim of profound answers.