Fluffy slippers and my fluffy robe.
Hot bubble baths.
Open fireplace when you come in from the rain.
The smell and feel of a brand new book.
The feel of clean sheets.
The cold side of the pillow.
The smell of fish grilling.
The sun beaming in through the bedroom window in the morning heralding the start of a warm and glorious day.
That feeling you get when you rest for the first time after a long day.
- opening a window first thing in the morning to get that first breath of crisp and cool air that clears the mind
- clear blue skies
- the wonderful squeaky clean feeling you get after brushing teeth
- a cat wiggling around your feet
- the smell in the flower shops
- the moment when your favourite song starts to play and everything seems to brighten up
- the smell of freshly cut grass
- the feeling of complete and silent understanding you get when looking into the eyes of a person close to you
- wind playing with your hair and the warm tingling of sunlight on your skin
- pushing feet into sand
- people with warm hands giving you a handshake when your hands are like blocks of ice
- the smell of wood burning in the fireplace
- when a dog puts its cold and wet nose into your hand and gives you "the look"
- the combination of sunshine, clear skies, lots of white fluffy snow, freezing cold and a cup of hot chocolate.
- the smell of a fresh newspaper
- the look of wonder, amazement and joy in the eyes of a young innocent child
- the wonderful moment when a song starts to play and you happen to listen to the lyrics and realize how relevant they are to this very moment
- the moment when everything around you seems to click and forms one big and vividly detailed picture