User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default A question for all

Do you have any friends/SO's on this forum?
    Do they have your handle?
    If you don't, why not?
    If you were to let someone in on your MBTIc world, would you let them know who you were?
    What are your thoughts on how open you are on here, and why you would/wouldn't want to share it with someone you know IRL?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't make my participation here a big secret, but I don't go around and actively invite people either.

All the friends I have here, I made after I arrived. I did not know anyone here apart from the forums.

I don't know. I say some things here and do some things that I wouldn't do in RL, or at least don't nornally do... and I have also been fairly open about some of my life viewpoints that have shifted over the last few years... so part of me is afraid that some people (especially religious ones) would judge me if they saw some of the comments I've made or pics I've posted.

On the other hand, I don't actively try to hide... so if someone found out who I was, I'd just shrug and go with it and feel relieved that at least I'm not hiding anything, and I'd deal with stuff as it happened. Chances are my "worst-case" mental scenario is far worse than anything that would actually happen.

What about you?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    type

Do you have any friends/SO's on this forum? Yes, both.
    Do they have your handle? Yes.
    If you were to let someone in on your MBTIc world, would you let them know who you were? Have done and do.
    What are your thoughts on how open you are on here, and why you would/wouldn't want to share it with someone you know IRL? Can't answer this one yet.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    INTP

It is sometimes hard to follow your mode of speech. Remember I am an INTP and know little of these friends of which you speak.

N/A

If you don't, why not?

**OUT OF CHEESE ERROR. GO TO START**

If you were to let someone in on your MBTIc world, would you let them know who you were?

Depends on the person.

What are your thoughts on how open you are on here, and why you would/wouldn't want to share it with someone you know IRL?

I have never posted anything of which I feel I should be ashamed. What opinions others may form of what I write is unpredictable.

People are often less than rational.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

MBTI
    INFP

Do you have any friends/SO's on this forum? no
    Do they have your handle? no
    If you don't, why not? i don't have any friends that have the time for/an interest in forums
    If you were to let someone in on your MBTIc world, would you let them know who you were? hmm.. it would be fun to withhold such information, but i would also want them to be a voyeur... kind of fun knowing someones inside my private thoughts and opinions
    What are your thoughts on how open you are on here, and why you would/wouldn't want to share it with someone you know IRL? this is a weird question, that i can't even answer. lol sorry.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Bushranger View Post
    **OUT OF CHEESE ERROR. GO TO START**
    Please restart Universe and try again.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    If you don't, why not?
    No.

No, but if my friends/SO stopped by, they would recognise it because I've used this username forever.

I have a hard time making friends? It's just a forum? I don't know. I don't exactly post prolifically and I mostly don't show up on anyone's radar.
    I'm like some pathetic, fluffy, NF ninja.

Sure. It's not like there's anything I've said here that has been particularly heinous.

I'm about a little more open here than I am with regular aquaintances. A lot less open than I am with close friends, family, and my SO. I frankly wouldn't care if anyone who was close to me came here and read this stuff. I tend to let people close to me read my journals (when I'm not too lazy to keep one), so this is no skin off my nose.

MBTI
    INTP

Do you have any friends/SO's on this forum? Trying to recruit actually.

Do they have your handle? No but I would tell them.

If you don't, why not? I said I would!

If you were to let someone in on your MBTIc world, would you let them know who you were? Sure they know I'm phuckt IRL so they might as well see me E-phuckt as well.

What are your thoughts on how open you are on here, and why you would/wouldn't want to share it with someone you know IRL? I actually have wished one person would visit INTPc to see how: 1)I am who I purport to be. 2)I'm not weird or I am weird but not of a freakish nature.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    I'm like some pathetic, fluffy, NF ninja.
    These NF ninjas are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet!

That's what I call Real Ultimate Power
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Bushranger View Post
    These NF ninjas are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet!

That's what I call Real Ultimate Power
    *leaves a stuffed giraffe on Bush's window sill*

Lol, I am both flattered and comforted. Thank you?

/derail