User Tag List

123 Last

ThatGirl

Default What does this forum mean to you?

Meaning what does this forum mean to you? Why do you come here?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

I think that probably the entire forum already knows the answer in my case.

MBTI
    INFP

(Antisocial comes here to freak people out with the scary avatar.)
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

Phantonym

I come here to observe people, their thoughts and ideas so that I could compare them to my own. I accumulate new aspects and different viewpoints to get a better understanding of the "big picture" and basically...learn while doing nothing that would need me to really interact with people. MBTI is only running slowly in the background, it doesn't really interest me anymore to such an extent as it used to. I guess I'm just used to this forum, so it's a good way to kill some time when I'm not otherwise busy. Oh, and I can practice my English, that's always a good thing.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

To me, this forum means I'm going to bed 4h later than I planned.

Thumbs down The Golden Arches

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Meaning what does this forum mean to you? Why do you come here?
    I can feel myself turning into an MBTI robot against my will.

Starting with my fingers, my hands are becoming metallic, and they are starting to type the words all by themselves.

I wouldn't mind having metallic hands with a mind of their own except that my metallic hands are accompanied by a metallic taste in my mouth and my thoughts are starting to have a metallic tinge.

It reminds me of the time I went under the anaesthetic to have my appendix out. It is as though I am dissolving in a large, black whirlpool. And I am afraid I will not ever come out again.

It reminds me of the last time I had marijuana and the room started to look like a sinister chapel. Yes, along with the metallic hands, the metallic taste, the metallic thoughts disappearing in a whirlpool, I am slowly and inevitably becoming paranoid.

As the sinister chapel closes in, I flee to the Golden Arches, to McDonald's. It is the sheer normality of McDonald's that appeases my paranoia.

And it is with relief that I discover that each and every employee of McDonald's is required to do the MBTI personality test. And they are so nice to me, it is as though I am home.

So it is McDonald's robots that reassure me and persuade me to keep on coming back again and again to this forum.

Instigator, First Class LovelyAngel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I came here originally to find useful information on making an INFJ-ISFP relationship work... but that is less of a mission now... and I confess I remain lurking here for three reasons:
    • Self-affirmation (feeling better - or prouder - about being INFJ)
    • Insights into the needs and behaviors of other types
    • Entertainment (the interactions and skirmishes here are funny!)
    "There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect."
    -- Nikki Giovanni

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post

Starting with my fingers, my hands are becoming metallic, and they are starting to type the words all by themselves.

I wouldn't mind having metallic hands with a mind of their own except that my metallic hands are accompanied by a metallic taste in my mouth and my thoughts are starting to have a metallic tinge.

It reminds me of the time I went under the anaesthetic to have my appendix out. It is as though I am dissolving in a large, black whirlpool. And I am afraid I will not ever come out again.

It reminds me of the last time I had marijuana and the room started to look like a sinister chapel. Yes, along with the metallic hands, the metallic taste, the metallic thoughts disappearing in a whirlpool, I am slowly and inevitably becoming paranoid.

As the sinister chapel closes in, I flee to the Golden Arches, to McDonald's. It is the sheer normality of McDonald's that appeases my paranoia.

And it is with relief that I discover that each and every employee of McDonald's is required to do the MBTI personality test. And they are so nice to me, it is as thought I am home.

So it is McDonald's robots that reassure me and persuade me to keep on coming back again and again to this forum.

nice circle jerk.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

And it is with relief that I discover that each and every employee of McDonald's is required to do the MBTI personality test. And they are so nice to me, it is as thought I am home.

Maybe if the Golden Arches are so , you should stop frequenting MickeyD's? Which would, naturally, stop your visits to this forum.

Break the cycle, allow the Tinman to find his heart! MickeyD's is bad for your heart, anyway.

:rolli:

Ginkgo

And it is with relief that I discover that each and every employee of McDonald's is required to do the MBTI personality test. And they are so nice to me, it is as though I am home.

Old McDonald had a nut house. E I E I O.

And in this house he had a Victor. E I E I O.

With a "Whoopee" here and a "Whoopee" there.

"Whoopee", "Whoopee", everywhere a "Whoopee".

Old McDonald had a Victor. E I E I O.

ps - if you find McDonald's "normal".... Well, I'm just going to leave it at that.