User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I come here because I'm bored. Not because I actually give a shit about half the shit that goes down here.

I used to like it a lot more, it had more zing to it. Maybe that's just me getting bored.

I also don't like a lot of the people here.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I also don't like a lot of the people here.
    It's ok, I'm all you need
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    xxxx

That's an excellent question.

I could probably do something productive if I left this place.

Hm...

On second thought, in all likelihood, I'd probably just find another way to waste time.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I have a sneaking suspicion Victor doesn't really eat at McDonald's but is using it as a metaphor. Though I hate to ruin the fun by saying that out loud.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    GONE

I'm an insomniac and that means I spend *a lot* of time online. And now I'm a mod, whee! so I have like *top sekret* responsibilities.

But really, I came to TypeC originally for 2 reasons:

1) I was into myers-briggs the way people are into celeb gossip mags, it wasn't serious stuff to me but it was entertaining. Throughout the years I would check online periodically for an Myers Briggs forum. I knew about INTP Central and the now defunct INFP Global Chatter but since I was neither type I didn't join. So when TypeC finally popped up as MBTI Central I was like whee!

2) After lurking a bit, I made my first posts because I had specific type questions and type relationship questions. I think this is what brings a good chunk of members to the forum initially.

I stayed because finding this site is kinda like finding a slice of life that I normally wouldn't see. Some of the questions -- and the answers I probably would not encounter in my rl circle of friends and acquaintances. Also, I appreciate seeing the breadth of life experience on the forum, especially the pan generational and also from folks across the country and internationally. Again, these are POVs that I would normally not encounter irl.

Beyond initial novelty I stayed because I think the typology lens of the forum makes members more considerate towards one another and thoughtful in their answers and questions - compared to other forums.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You have to turn the forum about 12 degrees SSW to get Victor, but it's worth it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I stayed because finding this site is kinda like finding a slice of life that I normally wouldn't see. Some of the questions -- and the answers I probably would not encounter in my rl circle of friends and acquaintances. Also, I appreciate seeing the breadth of life experience on the forum, especially the pan generational and also from folks across the country and internationally. Again, these are POVs that I would normally not encounter irl.
    Very much agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion Victor doesn't really eat at McDonald's but is using it as a metaphor. Though I hate to ruin the fun by saying that out loud.
    Probably. I must admit that I don't understand much of what he says. Others seem to.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by highlander29 View Post
    Ive been here a little more than a month and must say discovering this place was a bit of a revelation. First, there are a lot of intelligent people here and many are very funny. It is entertaining and a way to relax after a long stressful day at work. Second, it does seem somehow validating to find a place where so many other people are interested in discussing topics that have been of interest to me for years. While it may seem like just a fun thing and way to connect, I think there is practical value as well. You get to see the different types in action how they think, how they respond, etc. I'm also gaining a depth and clarity of understanding of certain things that I didn't have before related to typology. Finally, the process of writing things down somehow helps me to bring focus to the jumbled thoughts running through my mind.
    +1
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I've tended to feel really out of place with people and myself, like they weren't captivating enough to me and i couldn't captivate them because i was just wired all wrong for the job.
    Finding out about the forum and really starting to understand the inner-mechanics of ENFJs caused a lot of pieces to fall into place. There's just this homey feeling here, despite all of the varied types. There's so much knowledge and intelligence just floating around in little quips or large excerpts and so many people to absorb from that it's amazing, something i don't think i would find close by me or through any other medium.
    It's refreshing and captivating, things that i find i need for personal betterment. (Besides the potential friendships aren't too bad either )
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

I've signed up because (MBTI-)typology sounded interesting and I knew nothing about it. And because not knowing about almost anything freaks me out, I decided to join to find out more about it It's nice to see how a lot of the white spots keep disappearing and see the snippets of information I get here fall into place.
    Plus there are some really interesting people here that make my stay worthwhile
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-