User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

Results 291 to 300 of 371

  1. #291

    Default

    Does coffeezombie still post?

  2. #292
    ~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    enfp
    Posts
    2,585

    Default

    What's the deal with Oberon67 posting a mouse avatar and not expecting the cat to want to play? And does that mean if I chose to play he will also be resentful??
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

  3. #293
    Senior Member raincrow007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    Does coffeezombie still post?
    Only in our collective dreams.

  4. #294
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    What's the deal with Oberon67 posting a mouse avatar and not expecting the cat to want to play? And does that mean if I chose to play he will also be resentful??
    Oh, I expect the cat to want to play.

    But let me tell you about cats and mice. When a cat pounces on a mouse, the cat's just playin'.

    The mouse ain't playin'.

  5. #295
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    Oh, I expect the cat to want to play.

    But let me tell you about cats and mice. When a cat pounces on a mouse, the cat's just playin'.

    The mouse ain't playin'.
    yeah, but he dies, so who cares how serious he was?

  6. #296
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    yeah, but he dies, so who cares how serious he was?
    Sometimes it's all about the role, di.


  7. #297
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    Sometimes it's all about the role, di.

    still not convinced. i'm almost damn sure that targo's "cat" would wipe up the floor with that. she'd just say, "awwww" while doing it.





    ps. awww

  8. #298
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    still not convinced. i'm almost damn sure that targo's "cat" would wipe up the floor with that. she'd just say, "awwww" while doing it.

    ps. awww
    All the world being a stage, the point is to play one's part convincingly. My little Elizabethan mouse would die tragically and allow the evil cat to triumph, but like the best creations of Warner Brothers we're always back in the next scene, apparently uninjured and ready to go at it again.

    Did you ever read the Sandman graphic novels, in which Cain kills his understandably nervous brother Abel every day? So it is with runvardh and I. He pounces, and I bitch. It's like a running gag.

  9. #299
    ✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    All the world being a stage, the point is to play one's part convincingly. My little Elizabethan mouse would die tragically and allow the evil cat to triumph, but like the best creations of Warner Brothers we're always back in the next scene, apparently uninjured and ready to go at it again.

    Did you ever read the Sandman graphic novels, in which Cain kills his understandably nervous brother Abel every day? So it is with runvardh and I. He pounces, and I bitch. It's like a running gag.
    i wish i could be a cartoon.

    the life i would lead...

    *sigh*

  10. #300
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i wish i could be a cartoon.

    the life i would lead...

    *sigh*
    "I'm not bad, Mr. Valiant...I'm just...drawn that way."

Similar Threads

  1. What's the deal with this headlining news story (Casey Anthony)?
    By swordpath in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. [MBTItm] What's the deal with this?
    By Lily flower in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 02:58 AM
  3. [NF] To NF males, what's the deal with this guy?
    By dee in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 01:50 PM
  4. What's the deal with Socionics?
    By alicia91 in forum Socionics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:56 AM
  5. What's the deal with Water Divining?
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO