User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Threads that actually discuss Fi don't become popular. They disintegrate into jokes or debates over something not related to a cognitive function (although people certainly strive hard to make some connection between Fi and the tendency to wear red hats, or whatever).
    Well damn I was going to post something dumb like Fi makes me vomit rainbows of love and makes my insides feel like gooey lava, but this sounds like a challenge. Te will return shortly....

EDIT: Ah here it is. Utterly weird and perhaps totally wrong but it was fun to write:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post999877

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I have no idea...outside of these little cutesy examples, I don't really know what those terms mean.... I can say that I am not a fan of "laws" as they usually are narrow rules and inflexible.
    on a serious bidness note, an NFP would more likely favor chaos or neutrality because 'lawful' represents order, structure, and consistency of some sort. Doesn't have to literally refer to laws, could be a tradition or a group/personal code. If we were to try and relate mbti to the law vs chaos axis, you'd probably find more T's and J's on the lawful side, and more F's and P's on the chaotic side.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ISTp

I have no idea...outside of these little cutesy examples, I don't really know what those terms mean.... I can say that I am not a fan of "laws" as they usually are narrow rules and inflexible.
    Alignment (Dungeons & Dragons) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Online Alignment Test
    Not really accurate, but I think that you can get your alignment just by reading their descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    on a serious bidness note, an NFP would more likely favor chaos or neutrality because 'lawful' represents order, structure, and consistency of some sort. Doesn't have to literally refer to laws, could be a tradition or a group/personal code. If we were to try and relate mbti to the law vs chaos axis, you'd probably find more T's and J's on the lawful side, and more F's and P's on the chaotic side.
    I score high in both Lawful Neutral and Chaotic Neutral, decent in True Neutral so I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
    Everyone is unique. ...Just like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Video Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sticker View Post
    ful Neutral and Chaotic Neutral, decent in True Neutral so I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
    it doesn't really mean anything. I've mostly always thought the alignment thing was stupid for the game mechanic purpose, let alone trying to find out someone's alignment in real life. Some poking at this would be the batman chart I posted before. But by their definitions, that is my guesstimate on how mbti and alignment would relate if you could relate them at all.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Well damn I was going to post something dumb like Fi makes me vomit rainbows of love and makes my insides feel like gooey lava, but this sounds like a challenge.
    This thread was doomed from the start...post away with the flippant answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    Order? Ewwwww!
    I need consistency with my principles...but not rigid structure, and tradition doesn't impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by sticker View Post
    Alignment (Dungeons & Dragons) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Online Alignment Test
    Not really accurate, but I think that you can get your alignment just by reading their descriptions.
    Yeah, I'm too cool for such a nerd game
    But I took the test and got true neutral . I think neutral good would suit me best though.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

^^^
    I would have guessed that.

I always get neutral good. Wish I was chaotic neutral - it would be more fun that way.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

cataplum!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm neutral. :|

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I'll explain Fi to you ... in exchange for your soul.

Edit: Actually, you can has some Fi ... I needs to diet anyway.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm usually true neutral. I got chaotic neutral several times though.