User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

It's not real stalking on facebook though, since you had to have added the person for them to even see what you do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^yeah most people equate facebook 'stalking' to lurking their info, comments, pics, etc. You can stare right at them without them noticing or thinking you're weird since you're invisible.

Also, until just now I haven't even considered being stalked, although that might be because I'm not a worrisome girl, who seem to be the most creeped out at the thought of facebook stalkers. You put this information in a very public domain. Get over it.

MBTI
    INFP

If anything I'm afraid of being stalked on this forum by .... someone from my RL.

That would be crazy.

I think a more appropriate term would be "Facebook Snooper". I've snooped a few times, but..it's not like it wasn't public information so it's not even really snooping, it's like research or something. People do it to me all of the time, like when they post a comment about a picture or something and I'm all like, wtf...why is this person looking at my publicly-available pictures??? HOW RUDE!
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

^that's why I'm deleting mine. I don't want MY friends posting comments on MY pictures that I posted on the internet.

no respect, these people.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    If anything I'm afraid of being stalked on this forum by .... someone from my RL.

That would be crazy.
    True.
    Oh yeah?

Glycerine

Random thought:These are just some observations I've made. Don't put your phone number or your address on someone's publicly viewable wall. Some guy did on mine and for his own safety I deleted it. Also, if you're going to trash talk about someone, it's better to do it over private messages. Some people on Facebook are oblivious....
    Haha, this relates to facebook stalking because if people can figure who you are talking about, it could create drama and giving out private info on someone's wall can be seen by any one of your "friend's" many "friends".

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    It should be noted that there is a difference between stalking and lurking. Lurking is what nearly anyone who has been called a stalker is actually doing. It can be cute, creepy, annoying, or whatever, but it isn't severe.
    Oh...so THATS what its called when I dig through all your personal information.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeah, I think I said something about stalking in the other Facebook thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I think the term "facebook stalking" is mostly a joke.
    Yeah, pretty much. Any of the "stalking" I do is, like other people have said, lurking or snooping, and it's harmless. Plus, I'm only friends with people I'm actually friends with in real life. (It can be kind of weird to know what somebody was up to last week without actually talking to them about it. haha) I will, though, "stalk" some peoples' wall-to-walls, just because they're so damn amusing. But it's not like, "Oh, I have to find out what so-and-so says to so-and-so."

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've done this, I'm afraid (checking someone's profile semi-obsessively, checking out their back-and-forth with other people, etc). But I wouldn't do it normally. It was a guy I liked who was doing a push-pull thing with me where he was either being super-close with me and disclosing all about his life and feelings to me, sometimes in more detail than really necessary, OR being polite and distant to me and telling me nothing. Back and forth, back and forth. That sort of scenario will turn me into a stalker, apparently (though I think I may have mild tendencies even at the best of times).

I'm certainly not saying it's good, though. Hopefully never again.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING