User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Default Happy Thanksgiving (apologies to those outside the US)

Happy American Thanksgiving! For what and whom are you thankful? I know that it isn't everybody's holiday, but everybody can be thankful anyway.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Needn't apologize for courtesy.

Thank you - to you and yours, as well.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my sweetie and my spawn. They rock. I'm bummed that my sweetie's working today, but thankful that I get a day off from the grind before the festivities tomorrow.

I'm thankful that we have a good job and a warm house and food to eat.

I'm thankful to have met so many cool people in this virtual hangout.

I should stop procrastinating now. I have a (nice, warm) house to clean. I'm thankful I have an interesting audiobook to listen to while I clean.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    Infx

PWN THE TURKEYS! *runs around*

Brief list of thankfulness:

For an amazing family (especially an aunt who's willing to let me move in with her and is using the rent I'll be paying to start a retirement fund for me.)

For especially AMAZING friends who keep me smiling and sane and I know I can TRUST.

For my good health.

For living and being able to grow up in a very nice suburban area

For my kitty. <3

For the availability of jobs in my area.

For all the leaders, troops and philosophers who have made it possible for me to live being able to make choices. (Even if some of our choices have been pretty sucky.)
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Happy American Thanksgiving! For what and whom are you thankful? I know that it isn't everybody's holiday, but everybody can be thankful anyway.
    I wonder why we actually have a holiday for that day when no one else does?

I'm thankful for my home, my books, my education, my computer, my television, my electricity, the Internet, my CD's, my money, my health, my games, this message board, my family, and my friends. (Not necessarily in that order.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think a harvest feast isn't that uncommon a holiday for agricultural (or formerly agricultural) societies.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm thankful for MBTIc. It's the best forum I've ever frequented.

(I wonder how much is due to selection effects and how much is simply because we are aware of MBTI dynamics...)

</suck-up>

MBTI
    INFJ

Economia - I agree... MBTI-c seems great so far. I just tripped across this forum this morning as I was searching for links discussing/disputing the claim that Einstein and Jefferson had Asperger's Syndrome (personally I think they just had "INTP-ism").
    I've been into MBTI for about 13 years (and am qualified to administer) but this is the first forum I've found where the majority of people really seem to understand it. I look forward to more interactions.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm thankful that my mechanics not only fixed my automobile, but also gave me enough bubble wrap to last till Christmas, when I'm sure to get something delivered to me, and with that comes more bubble wrap.

MBTI
    isxp

For MBTIc: