9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    INXX
    ENXX
    ISXX
    ESXX
    I like how their are no exceptions. It's in perfect order.

EDIT: Oh, ISTPs ruined it. "...whatever"
    ISTPs, always throwing a spanner in the works!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post

INFP: 796 - 17.7%
    INTP: 909 - 20.2%
    INFJ: 640 - 14.2%
    INTJ: 596 - 13.3%
    ENFP: 461 - 10.2%
    ENTP: 328 - 7.3%
    ENFJ: 118 - 2.6%
    ENTJ: 126 - 2.8%
    ISFP: 96 - 2.1%
    ISTP: 128 - 2.8%
    ISFJ: 76 - 1.7%
    ISTJ: 114 - 2.5%
    ESFP: 31 - 0.7%
    ESTP: 33 - 0.7%
    ESFJ: 20 - 0.4%
    ESTJ: 31 - 0.7%
    This is particularly striking when you consider the prevelance of S's in the general population compared to the prevelance of N's...what an overrepresentation of Ns in this forum! I think all of the ESFJ's are in forums where they learn pratical things like how to make a pot holder.

On another note...I can't believe ENFJ's are only 2.6%! Damn, we are a chatty bunch or maybe it's just me
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    This is particularly striking when you consider the prevelance of S's in the general population compared to the prevelance of N's...what an overrepresentation of Ns in this forum! I think all of the ESFJ's are in forums where they learn pratical things like how to make a pot holder.
    Typically, I think standard INxx needs are met better on Internet forums than elsewhere in life. I've had a lot of S's tell me that "Internet friendships aren't real." Yeah, right. Maybe not in some ways, but actually for INxx people, the relationships are very real in their own ways. I actually find it easier to connect with people online than in real life, and the people I connect with, I sometimes translate into RL friendships...

On another note...I can't believe ENFJ's are only 2.6%! Damn, we are a chatty bunch or maybe it's just me
    The ENFJ's who I've seen here and elsewhere tend to float in and out. Sometimes they'll come back after awhile, sometimes not. Again (1) real life, (2) people to help and (3) things to do...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Typically, I think standard INxx needs are met better on Internet forums than elsewhere in life. I've had a lot of S's tell me that "Internet friendships aren't real." Yeah, right.
    I've had some awesome ones about that. My mom (who took me to real life gatherings in the 80's, no seriously, she did.) told me that people online aren't "real" - I was like... "Mom, who is your best friend?" "Jim" "Where did you meet him and when?" "In the 80's, online" "Mom, yer a dummeh"

My other (step) mom told me that people online aren't real friends because they can't do stuff for you like... take flowers the hospital if you get sick. A group of us have sent out flowers (you know they have delivery now?) to people we work with (online) who were having health problems.

Someone asked me today if I ever knew anyone who got married that met online. "Yeah, my husband and I"

I have many wonderful real life friends that I met online.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Typically, I think standard INxx needs are met better on Internet forums than elsewhere in life. I've had a lot of S's tell me that "Internet friendships aren't real." Yeah, right. Maybe not in some ways, but actually for INxx people, the relationships are very real in their own ways. I actually find it easier to connect with people online than in real life, and the people I connect with, I sometimes translate into RL friendships...
    Some of my best friendships started online. I think I have better heart to heart connections and conversations with them because thats really all we had when we first met online. It was really awesome to meet a few girls I became friends with when I owned a website. Best friends ever really.
    So the internet can be a great way to find friends, if you used wisely of course.

So yes, I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

If we do a count by total number of posts, then we might see the real picture
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

The ENFJ's who I've seen here and elsewhere tend to float in and out. Sometimes they'll come back after awhile, sometimes not. Again (1) real life, (2) people to help and (3) things to do...
    I am actually out of town and have been for months. I will most likely be more of a floater myself once I plug back into my regular life...so I can definitely see that. I also really like talking to all of you guys so I think I will be a permanent, reoccuring floater I would have never thought I would so enjoy talking to people online and I probably would have never tried it except for circumstance. I'm glad I did, there is something really refreshing about talking to people honestly with no agendas...not to mention most of my friends are S's so their eyes roll back in their heads when I talk to them about the things I talk to you guys about

Sort of off-topic...sorry.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I actually didn't think there were that many of us, even with the floaters.
    Typically, i see a cycle of 10-15 and that's all. Made me happy.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    We need to break out the RAID.
    Hey NOW, Cuz! :steam:
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

So we may conclude anyone introverted enough to live only in an online forum must be at the same time be as special as an intp or infj ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]