User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    xxxx

Depends on if they agree with my self-typing or not.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I am not talking about feeling attracted to the opposite sex here, just generally what makes you decide that you like a person on this forum, what about their posts makes you interested to find out more about them?
    Simple actually:
    ----------------
    I smell their avatar first.

Then I convert their username to hexidecimal and type them into Google Earth as GPS coordinates.

If I like the place I wind up at then I give them a chance, otherwise

I have realised that for me it is not related to type at all, I have immediately felt drawn to people with a completely different personality type (like ESTPs and ISTPs) while some INFJs made me think: "What the heck is wrong with you?"
    I actually like it when people don't post their real type in their profile. It's more like real life...

In general if someone comes across as a sane, decent human being that can articulate his opinions without offending everyone in shouting range I like them. Also not trying to be rebellious and different for the sake of being rebellious and different like some 15-year-old teenager is helpful, I like people who can think for themselves and voice an honest opinon that might not be considered "supercool" by the majority.
    +1000. Perfect.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Then I convert their username to hexidecimal and type them into Google Earth as GPS coordinates.

If I like the place I wind up at then I give them a chance, otherwise
    haha!
    but wow, is that something that can actually be done? pretty nuts.

i like people who are likable. i don't know. if i do have a 'system' for liking people it is really subjective and obscure. i don't know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Uh, are you sure you're not ISFJ? Because that sounded very ISFJ-ish, there, particularly the "articulate his opinions without offending everyone in shouting range " and "not trying to be rebellious and different for the sake of being rebellious and different like some 15-year-old" bits. That might have something to do with the whole not understanding other INFJs thing, if you're not one. :P ISFJs tend to be drawn to the xSTP types, too.
    No, I am definitely an INFJ. The not offending other people bit could be Fe (plus I am an Enneagramm 9, conflict makes us feel uneasy). Also I value people who are true to themselves and don't just have a "different" opinion because they think that that makes them cool. Someone I know once said that the kids with the piercings and the coloured hair can be the most predictable, boring people there are and my Ni immediately senses the hypocrisy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I usually am drawn to people who:

-post things I relate to. I enjoy the "get out of my head!" feeling.

-are funny.

-I learn from.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    -I learn from.
    Same here, almost always socially insightful/intuitive INFP/INFJ's. I enjoy picking their brains via PM.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

No, I am definitely an INFJ. The not offending other people bit could be Fe (plus I am an Enneagramm 9, conflict makes us feel uneasy). Also I value people who are true to themselves and don't just have a "different" opinion because they think that that makes them cool. Someone I know once said that the kids with the piercings and the coloured hair can be the most predictable, boring people there are and my Ni immediately senses the hypocrisy.
    I relate to what you've written in here and in the OP! I too often relate to STP posts - as much or moreso sometimes than NFJ ones - but, after all, the STP's have the same cog functions as NFJ's, just different orders, so there's no surprise really that when it comes to thought processes or more intellectual things, with the Ti, conclusions will be similar.

I am not drawn to specific types so much as those who take the time and put thought into their posts. And, people who are more open to different perspectives and not utterly self-righteous/dogmatic in their viewpoints.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Usually when they say clever and humorous things that make me laugh at loud, I put them on my mental "happy" list.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Sexual innuendo about the space shuttle. Pretend battles between giraffes and space whales. Mouse love tokens. Punk rock. French bears wearing Jerry Lewis t-shirts. Elvis Presley.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

For me, I tend to like people that I feel I can learn lots of information. Otherwise it's just people that I can relate to. Anybody I've interacted with one on one will fit that category too. Guess it's rather simple tastes.