User Tag List

First 1234 Last

garbage

Whether they agree with my point of view.

Fine, I'll give this thread the serious answer that it deserves.

I like interesting points of view, mostly. When there's a difference of opinion, I usually sit back and observe it and maybe chime in with my own, so I like posters who allow me to do that rather than needing to debate everything.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I can like other members for a variety of reasons, I'm a fairly people-oriented sort of gal, but primarily I like people who are creative, original, insightful, intelligent, and/or not afraid to speak their minds and think for themselves. Funny and entertaining is definitely a plus. Of course I can also like people for more socially accepted reasons like kindness or mutual interests, but truthfully I'm drawn to those who stand out more than blend in. Maybe it's because I'm 4w3 sx first enneagram...

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I can like other members for a variety of reasons, I'm a fairly people-oriented sort of gal, but primarily I like people who are creative, original, insightful, intelligent, and/or not afraid to speak their minds and think for themselves. Funny and entertaining is definitely a plus. Of course I can also like people for more socially accepted reasons like kindness or mutual interests, but truthfully I'm drawn to those who stand out more than blend in. Maybe it's because I'm 4w3 sx first enneagram...
    This right here. Only difference is that I'm so/sx.
    But I can't write it any better.
    Really its chemistry. I click immediately with certain people.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    As long as someone doesn't come off completely arrogant in their posts I normally like them.
    The combination of arrogance and curt dismissiveness of others tends to put me off. But it has to be part of a pattern in someone's behavior for that person to get on my nerves. There's nothing really heinous about arrogance or anything - it's just a pet peeve.

I tend to like members who make insightful contributions, who make me laugh and/or who extend themselves in kindness to me or other members. I know that they are not very unique criteria and that the former two are not exlusive to the most humble or diplomatic posters, but they explain 99% of my reasons for liking particular members.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

ícataplum!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    The combination of arrogance and curt dismissiveness of others tends to put me off. But it has to be part of a pattern in someone's behavior for that person to get on my nerves. There's nothing really heinous about arrogance or anything - it's just a pet peeve.

I tend to like members who make insightful contributions, who make me laugh and/or who extend themselves in kindness to me or other members. I know that they are not very unique criteria and that the former two are not exlusive to the most humble or diplomatic posters, but they explain 99% of my reasons for liking particular members.
    Agreed. I also like people who can disagree without being nasty about it. And people who respond well to being called on something (hope I fall into that category, myself). Definitely a little bit of humor goes a long way.

Again, not the most original of criteria, but there you are.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

If I care enough to stop and read your posts.

Honestly, who really reads every fucking post in a thread? More then likely most scan the tread and read a select few posts from the people they like, but occasionally there's one post or two posts in the thread from people you aren't familiar with but you read anyways. Then you continue seeing them making points in other threads and so on until you realize your fond of this person.

Alternatively, you speak to them on vent, and enjoyed their presence. Sometimes its a small detail that speaks volumes. In Litvyaks case, it was only one thing his Avatar. It's of a brilliantly written character from a classic show that very few people have the patience to sit in watch but it's a very good show. (I myself haven't even sat down threw the first season) the fact that he knew of it's existence when so few people do even among the anime fanbase speaks volumes. Then I found out he was an okay guy too.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm drawn to people who make topics that i find interesting, post in topics i find interesting/relate to, and who are on Vent because it's easier to interact with them and see a common ground. Sometimes an avatar will draw me in or the way that they convey themselves and i'll investigate from there.

I love a good perspective or degree of knowledge, but more so if it's complimented by a good sense of humor.
    Blunt, abrasive members appeal to me far more than nice ones. I just like people who don't have to be nice, but know when they are being too much of a hard-ass.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I like people who are ready to change their minds. No matter how good some people are at making points and arguing indefinitely, my respect goes to those who actually think about what the other people are saying and sometimes, maybe once in a thousand posts, they admit that they were wrong, or at least admit that the other person was right.

And then there are the people I just like.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    In general if someone comes across as a sane, decent human being that can articulate his opinions without offending everyone in shouting range I like them. Also not trying to be rebellious and different for the sake of being rebellious and different like some 15-year-old teenager is helpful, I like people who can think for themselves and voice an honest opinon that might not be considered "supercool" by the majority.
    Uh, are you sure you're not ISFJ? Because that sounded very ISFJ-ish, there, particularly the "articulate his opinions without offending everyone in shouting range " and "not trying to be rebellious and different for the sake of being rebellious and different like some 15-year-old" bits. That might have something to do with the whole not understanding other INFJs thing, if you're not one. :P ISFJs tend to be drawn to the xSTP types, too.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

From what I know of Lightyear, I'd say she's definitely an INFJ.