User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I suspect I'll end up lonly in my treehouse over the years and end up trying to fill it with creations. Maybe I'll design a catamaran I can live off of and head off into the unknown for nature to test me further, the storms my only true company.

I should look up still designs...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I suspect I'll end up lonly in my treehouse over the years and end up trying to fill it with creations. Maybe I'll design a catamaran I can live off of and head off into the unknown for nature to test me further, the storms my only true company.

I should look up still designs...

So... Water... How are you going to solve that? Like in Waterworld with the piss recycling thing?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    So... Water... How are you going to solve that? Like in Waterworld with the piss recycling thing?
    Yeah... I got that picture in my head and went with it from there.

I did say I was going to look into that if you checked my post a little more in detail.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Yeah... I got that picture in my head and went with it from there.

I did say I was going to look into that if you checked my post a little more in detail.
    D'oh.

I'm cooking simultaneously so I missed it.
    Stills, eh... Ehum...
    That's nasty, dude.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

D'oh.

I'm cooking simultaneously so I missed it.
    Stills, eh... Ehum...
    That's nasty, dude.
    If you think about everything we consume and look back far enough at what it could have come from, there's a lot of nasty. Many types of cutivated mushrooms are the closest example; the possibility of what you're cooking having partly been dino dung at several points being the other extreme.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

If you think about everything we consume and look back far enough at what it could have come from, there's a lot of nasty. Many types of cutivated mushrooms are the closest example; the possibility of what you're cooking having partly been dino dung at several points being the other extreme.
    But I am Swedish! Dino dung is a delicacy over here! (And yes, I am aware of that you're Norwegian, and that you know I am lying.)

Well... I think the estimation for London was that the water there has been re-used like 40 times.
    But it was a long time since I heard any figures on that.
    So it's not really nasty, but the timespan it has taken from the actual peeing is what makes it slightly awkward...

Riva

The INTJs would be so pissed off to find out that there are other survivors.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

But I am Swedish! Dino dung is a delicacy over here! (And yes, I am aware of that you're Norwegian, and that you know I am lying.)

Well... I think the estimation for London was that the water there has been re-used like 40 times.
    But it was a long time since I heard any figures on that.
    So it's not really nasty, but the timespan it has taken from the actual peeing is what makes it slightly awkward...
    And yet the recent astronauts on the ISS haven't been having any issues since they installed the new recycler...

Na, I see what you're getting at, I just have fewer hang-ups in that regard. I know that through certain methods salts and microbes can be removed I tend to trust it, otherwise I'd never drink tap water.

(I'm actually only quarter norsk about 5 generations removed from the country . I did miss grandma's lutefisk a few weeks ago though...)

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Yourlocaljesus just completely supported my argument for INTJ's (Academic Island) with his lengthy description of what they'd do....hahahaha! LMAO! Thanks man. I think you're just plain wrong about the ENTJ's though, they would leave each other on account of too many bosses on the Island.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy View Post
    I think XSTJ's would start organizing their island immediately. They'd definitely be the first to build a society.
    Agreed.