User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
    Nah, we'll just outsource the kiddies to their appropriate island by type after we can figure out what the heck they are.
    Oh of course!
    I wonder how we're gonna get everyone to their designated islands if we're all on deserted ones....
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I smell population control issues.
    I smell the need for new weapons
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

I smell population control issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I smell the need for new weapons
    I smell the need to sell new weapons. Or contraceptives.

Come to think of it, the first one is an extreme version of the latter. And more fun
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

INFP would lose so hard. as it would be fun and silly games for about 5 hours then theyd realize they had to try to survive, they would stress out and everyone would blame themselves for not getting anything done, followed by a 'kool-aid party' of sorts.
    all within a period of 2 days.

edit* 100th post
    woo, etc etc.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    I smell the need to sell new weapons. Or contraceptives.

Come to think of it, the first one is an extreme version of the latter. And more fun
    You're twisted. How adorable.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ESfP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESFP

Oh of course!
    I wonder how we're gonna get everyone to their designated islands if we're all on deserted ones....

Trebuchet?
    "Every well-bred petty crook knows -- the small concealable weapons always go to the far left of the place setting."
    -Inara Serra

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^ Flying lizards would be way cooler.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    But of course they would each think their own plan was best. Hopefully, they could stop ridiculing each other's ideas long enough to agree on one.

Then maybe they could come to INFP island first and save us from ourselves?
    Yes, I had a thought that some would never agree and go off and live in the jungle on their own....

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    My island would have a secret tunnel to the other islands so I could abduct some unsuspecting INTJs to help us run our society so it doesn't fall apart, and to abduct some INFJs for spouses so we don't go mad and drive each other up a wall from all the ridiculous ideas.

It would probably be overrun with our attempts to beat the INTPs to the coconut phone (maybe devising a crab phone) and have at least one invention per day being put up, amidst the madness.

In the even it were only ENTPs: it would just be madness.

ENTJs may just end up plotting to rule the island and try to kill each other out (while being awkwardly nice the whole time)

INTJs would be more concerned about the whole chain of islands.

INFJs would be the first to have their own religion set up.

INFPs would have love, love everywhere (until they died out ).

INTPs would TRY to invent the coconut phone before the ENTP.

ENFPs would somehow manage to have flowers.

SPs would reproduce the fastest.

SJs would have the most effective government/cleanest island.
    This is perfect:yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

ENTP's would build the first monkey powered helicopter and be the first group to leave. Hilarious Island!

INTP's would build a pre-industrial society and then, an actual helicopter. Advanced Island!

ENFJ's would be great with each other and collectively debate and decide what everyone should or shouldn't do. Discussion Island!

INFJ's would be divided by the ethic of every other INFJ, seperated by religous sect. Corporate Prayer Island!

ENTJ's forced to be together would simply lead to the survival of the fittest, most of which would attempt to swim to another island and set themself up in thee position of authority on the other islands! May the best man win Island!

INTJ's would analyze everything to death within the island and with each other, and compare notes. Academic Island!

ENFP's after hearing all the same jokes and after patting themselves on the back, they'd judge the hell out of each other. Gossip Island!

INFP's would fall in love with the natural world around them until they got so hungry they'd lost their minds and obsess over the world around them, in their minds looking something like the island off LOST. Obsessive Island!

ESTP's would become completely engrossed with being on an island and the challenge of getting off, running from one fun activity to the next. Attention Deficit Island!

ISTP's would figure out every square inch of the island and how everything works. Functionally Efficient Island!

ESFJ's would quietly make do until rescued. Looking Stranded Island!

ISFJ's would find a balance with each other and their environment the quickest. Calm Island!

ESTJ's would set up laws and codes to live by and either follow them or fight. The island where they eventually killed each other!

ISTJ's would contently and effectively live in seclusion and from time to time discuss how they should be living and make no headway. Nothing is ever good enough Island!

ESFP's. Sex, drugs and Rock n' Roll! STD Island!

ISFP's, if they actually managed to survive? Like seriously? Gay Island!
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

INTJ island

I have long thought about and planned for it... I actually have a thread about it on here somewhere.
    Not under the name "INTJ island" but something about what you'd do on a desert island.

Among the INTs there are always some who are nerds on useful subjects.
    Personally, herbs, plants and trees are not my specialty but I probably know enough to survive on an Asian, Caribbean or Oceanian island fairly well.
    If I had, say... Fifty other INTJs... Each working in or in charge of an area of expertise...
    It would work fairly well.
    INTJs seem to be able to appreciate if someone has more knowledge of something, and leave decisions to them if they give them the same courtesy if the positions are reversed some time.

The question would be if the INTJ island was full of volunteers or not. I'd go to a desert island willingly, to be honest.
    And stay there. God how nice...
    If we were there voluntarily, we would of course have brought seeds of various kinds, I hope.

After teaching and sending out half of the force to collect palm cores (they're edible) and coconuts/fruits for a while, the rest would be looking for a fresh water source and set up camp a small distance away from it.
    When the base is up and we have water, and the base needs of carbohydrates are met, we would have to set up a fishing operation.
    At first, poles would have to suffice while some others are making nets and rafts, but it would be up and running in a matter of days.

Next step would be finding ways to improve life upon this island. Teams would be sent out to scour the island for various plants that could be domesticated and grown in fields.
    Hopefully someone would find wild wheat or such. If there are wild goats or some kind of animal on the island, I would be pleased as well.

When we have a smoothly running crossover between agricultural and hunter/gatherer/fisher society, we would have to look for a source of iron, copper or silver ore.
    Some kind of hard metal that could be used for improved tools and weapons.
    At first, it would be hell to crush and melt these loose rocks of ore, but in what would hopefully be months rather than years, we would have pickaxes etc and a fair sized ironworks where we would take turns working.
    Some would probably even like working there, and the status that it gives them and their inventions.

When we have axes, fish hooks, shovels, pickaxes, knives, machetes etc, we would go about building food silos, better houses and a palisade around the camp as well as a pier for the fishing rafts.
    Next step would be to build better rafts.
    I for one know how to build small boats because I have done extensive research on the subject. Honestly.
    And my father has built two yachts by himself, so I have observed.

What is nice about INTJ island is the amount of expertise found on it.
    It'd probably be hell to make some do something until they realize they have to, or find them something they enjoy, but it would work better than most islands.

INTJ island would probably be an isolationist society which would sooner or later invent automated defense towers on the beaches and write acres of books on various subjects.
    A nice and happy place, not infested with the strife and insufficiency found elsewhere.
    A "meeting area" would sooner or later be set up in the north end of the island, where NF people can visit us and make us happy but not intrude too much in our lives and cause civil unrest.
    We would also invite delegations from the other NT societies in return for having our own delegations sent to their islands to trade goods and knowledge.
    In a matter of decades, we would probably become decadent as a society and invite any surviving INTPs to stay with us because we like talking to them, and a few ENTPs because they're awesome at doing things.

The ENTJs would probably come at us with an army sooner or later, so we would have had to reproduce and have our own industrial revolution allowing for greater numbers...
    And our automated defense turrets and palisade fortress villages complimented by hillforts and a navy would hopefully halt them.

Then we could negotiate for peace and set up constructive trade relations with the ENTJs for weapons, the SJs for food and the SPs for music instruments or art.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come