User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Meanwhile the INFJ island would consist of a shamanistic tribe. They would figure out how to turn into fish and swim back to where they came from, or would turn into animals to blend in and never be found.
    Oh, yes, I'd love that. Mmmm...camouflage...

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

On the SFP islands everyone would be too busy having sex to really get anywhere.

"Whatever, we can live here. It'll be fun and we aren't bound by society anymore!"
    Let's get stranded right now!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Meanwhile the INFJ island would consist of a shamanistic tribe. They would figure out how to turn into fish and swim back to where they came from, or would turn into animals to blend in and never be found.
    They would probably take the whole experience as a test of their internal/spiritual fortitude. Or maybe even as relief from the draining burden of living amongst others. I can see them wandering their own ways to contemplate the mysteries of life like a bunch of monastics, some of them leading a more ascetic life than was even necessary.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

cataplum!

MBTI
    SEXY

I think XSTJ's would start organizing their island immediately. They'd definitely be the first to build a society.
    (removed)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

The female ENxJs would become Amazons and the males would become warlords. Ahem, I mean "security".
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    9w8

I think the INTP island would end up building a ship with an internal combustion engine from coconuts and palm trees, right before starving to death because they forgot to plant crops and eat.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

The ENFJs would likely have the biggest emotional blowout at first. You'd probably feel it radiating over to the other islands, but we'd suck it up and console each other to the best of our abilities.
    The functional society aspect would be slow, but we would develop a helpful bond. It may spiral out of control. Would depend- can we stick to caring about the immediate group or will we be "help" zombies, destined to looped thoughts of the well-being of the other islands.

I think the ENFPs would be having the most interesting time. Initially, they would debate the possibilities of everything, but would take to doing despite consequence soon enough.
    If they go out first, they'll go out in a blaze. No doubt about that.

Sorry, INFPs. Even with the INTJ/ENFP potential, i think you'd be the first to perish. You kids can be too flighty.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprout View Post
    Absolutely. The population control problems that would occur once the SFPs realized they were free of society's constraints and the ExTPs found a way to island hop. Madness.
    By golly, that sounds like fun! Now I'm kinda sad I'm not on a deserted island with just xSFP's an ExTP's. Oh please please please can we do it?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Sorry, INFPs. Even with the INTJ/ENFP potential, i think you'd be the first to perish. You kids can be too flighty.
    Only if I'm not around................

Edit: Or I'd be the only one to survive.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm guessing that the other islands would hear an explosion from the direction of the ENTP island, followed by an "I'm alright!" from the survivors clinging to coconut trunks and trying not to land on a J island
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett