User Tag List

View Poll Results: Disclosure?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    21 32.81%
  • No

    43 67.19%
First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 248

  1. #51
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You made me curious now if they use the nude pictures I sent them of me once as a dart board now
    well... not as a dart board...

    (actually... what nude pics???)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #52
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (actually... what nude pics???)
    Haha, that prolly means ivy kept them for herself, greeeedy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  3. #53
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Haha, that prolly means ivy kept them for herself, greeeedy
    .... hope it wasn't Halla.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #54
    THREADKILLER Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Uh, what is this fool talking about?
    If there were a consensus on that notion, I'd be curious to see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Who cares?

    It's Prototype.
    Do you think I won't stand up you because you're a madmin?...
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

  5. #55
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    So you hearing about what goes on in the modbox isn't more concerning than the mods just doing their thing? Seems like that might actually be the problem instead, eh?

  6. #56
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Do you think I won't stand up you because you're a madmin?...
    What does "standing up to me" mean on an online forum?

    You're behind your computer and I'm behind mine. It doesn't get much more passive than that.

  7. #57
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    I voted "no" because I don't want everyone to know how often the mods talk about how wonderful I am.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    If there were a consensus on that notion, I'd be curious to see it.



    Do you think I won't stand up you because you're a madmin?...
    No I would think you wouldnt "stand up you" as you say because you could grow some emotional intelligence.

  9. #59
    THREADKILLER Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    What does "standing up to me" mean on an online forum?

    You're behind your computer and I'm behind mine. It doesn't get much more passive than that.
    Unless you voted for disclosure, I'll just consider you as a troll. Another example of bad forum etiquette executed by a moderator!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

  10. #60
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Unless you voted for disclosure, I'll just consider you as a troll. Another example of bad forum etiquette executed by a moderator!
    Haha. Careful, Prototype - I'm starting to like you.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. [ISFP] What were/are you like in school?
    By Quinlan in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. Are you F*ing kidding me??
    By INFJ* in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO