JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Will you take a check?

"Not from actors I don't." ..

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    Do you take credit? Very funny!

Y'mean they actually give credit cards to you guys?

Since I'm partially Blackfoot Native American, I know better than to do business with mythical monsters like you.

---CARD DECLINED---

Good day.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    "Not from actors I don't." ..

Y'mean they actually give credit cards to you guys?

Since I'm partially Blackfoot Native American, I know better than to do business with mythical monsters like you.

---CARD DECLINED---

Good day.
    Card declined????

I guess you know that means I must eat you now . . . . I mean now that you've acknowledged me. Forget about the zombie apocalypse . . . you're not going to see it . . . muhahaha!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I've a few reoccuring dreams, the most notable one is me finding clarity in solitude. Having distantiated from society and living fully, 100%, to my own standards, morals and principles. Not tainted or influenced by the outside world.

I often evolve superpowers and time traveling abilities in those dreams too. They're pretty awesome.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I typically have reoccurring themes of zombies, creatures, and being chased or wandering through very dingy settings.
    Other themes pertain to video games. Hm.. in a few separate dreams my mind conjured up three different parts in the Zelda: OoT world.

A long time ago i had a black and white dream. There was a boy whose face i never remember, but he was nice and brought me a pink teddy bear. It was the only colored thing in the dream.
    A few years later i had another black and white dream. I opened my closet and there was the bright pink teddy bear on the upper shelf. The boy showed up soon after. I'm not sure what else happened, but haven't had another one of those in years.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Robots, Boats, skyscraper's (perhaps because I live in Dubai?), Dragons, Mountains and Music playing in dreams. I usually experience a strange form of "dream synesthesia", where objects are moving with the music and sometimes the background changes color in "real time" (do dreams have time?) with the music.

Apart from that, a recurring dream I have had since early childhood involves me going to an amusement park. I am by myself and there is no one in the park which is set in a desert. One of the rides changes into a giant, slow moving robot. Though I can run much faster than the robot, I am still terrified. A tunisian style architecture building has steps leading to the roof. I ascend the steps and the robot is almost at the foot of the steps. A door appears and I set foot into an empty room with no discernible features except the large horizontal window facing the sea. It (the sea) pushes back and I know a tsunami is going to hit. The wave can then be seen accelerating towards the window and breaking it. But when it enters the room, it is a huge muddy purple/indigo striped carpet.

I've had this dream about 15 times now, but this is probably a very crude estimate. The objects recurring aren't really metaphors for anything specific.
    Ti=Ni>Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe=Se

Neutral>Neutral Good>Neutral Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    I've a few reoccuring dreams, the most notable one is me finding clarity in solitude. Having distantiated from society and living fully, 100%, to my own standards, morals and principles. Not tainted or influenced by the outside world.

I often evolve superpowers and time traveling abilities in those dreams too. They're pretty awesome.
    Wow! That would be my literal dream come true!!!! I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    A long time ago i had a black and white dream. There was a boy whose face i never remember, but he was nice and brought me a pink teddy bear. It was the only colored thing in the dream.
    A few years later i had another black and white dream. I opened my closet and there was the bright pink teddy bear on the upper shelf. The boy showed up soon after. I'm not sure what else happened, but haven't had another one of those in years.
    It is interesting that your psyche remember the significance of the pink teddy bear years later. I wonder what that means to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberHiker View Post
    Robots, Boats, skyscraper's (perhaps because I live in Dubai?), Dragons, Mountains and Music playing in dreams. I usually experience a strange form of "dream synesthesia", where objects are moving with the music and sometimes the background changes color in "real time" (do dreams have time?) with the music.

Apart from that, a recurring dream I have had since early childhood involves me going to an amusement park. I am by myself and there is no one in the park which is set in a desert. One of the rides changes into a giant, slow moving robot. Though I can run much faster than the robot, I am still terrified. A tunisian style architecture building has steps leading to the roof. I ascend the steps and the robot is almost at the foot of the steps. A door appears and I set foot into an empty room with no discernible features except the large horizontal window facing the sea. It (the sea) pushes back and I know a tsunami is going to hit. The wave can then be seen accelerating towards the window and breaking it. But when it enters the room, it is a huge muddy purple/indigo striped carpet.

I've had this dream about 15 times now, but this is probably a very crude estimate. The objects recurring aren't really metaphors for anything specific.
    Strange that the sea turns into a carpet. The sea usually represents people, perhaps you are afraid of a wave of people threatening to overwhelm you only to find that they are there to serve you? Just an idea . .

I like how you fuse music to your images. Pretty cool!

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Strange that the sea turns into a carpet. The sea usually represents people, perhaps you are afraid of a wave of people threatening to overwhelm you only to find that they are there to serve you?
    That could be it, although I am actually pretty "social" for an INTP and I do not mind people, but I need a CONSIDERABLE amount of time to recharge.
    Ti=Ni>Ne>Te>Si>Fi>Fe=Se

Neutral>Neutral Good>Neutral Evil