User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I'm good with my femininity, but the cat dream is associated with jealousy. When I was little, our family had a cat that preferred my mother to me, and I was jealous. I really wanted that cat to like me best. I started having the cat dream when I was in high school and the boy I was dating was showing interest in other people.

I don't know what the man who wants to kill me is about. It ends just when my strength is giving out, like, once I was trying to crank a window shut that as he was trying to get into it; I was pushing on a revolving door that he was pushing; he was chasing me and I couldn't run anymore -- just when I am about to be killed, I wake up.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I usually have action-adventure dreams, however there have been two reoccurring dreams when I am stressed or upset:

On a beach running from a huge wave. It crashes on me and I can't get to the surface...I wake up gasping for air.

I find out one of my trusted friends is having an affair with my boyfriend (if I am in a relationship) or an ex-boyfriend (if I am not in a relationship).

I am still trying to figure out what that last one is about.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    I usually have action-adventure dreams, however there have been two reoccurring dreams when I am stressed or upset:

On a beach running from a huge wave. It crashes on me and I can't get to the surface...I wake up gasping for air.

I find out one of my trusted friends is having an affair with my boyfriend (if I am in a relationship) or an ex-boyfriend (if I am not in a relationship).

I am still trying to figure out what that last one is about.
    The last one might just be fear of loss. After my husband died, I used to have dreams that he faked his death and was living with a total Barbie doll in some backwater town in Idaho or Alaska! I would be so angry!!! It's like I couldn't understand death in my dreams . . . weird.

MBTI
    ENTP

I've also got the frustrating dream. I want something badly and I'm determined to get it before the dream ends. Yes, they are usually also self-referencing dreams. Most of my dreams are.
    There isn't a single reoccuring dream, but the general storyline is often the same - either frustrating (wanting something before the dream ends), amusing myself (knowing I'm dreaming and can do whatever I want) or adventure (having some task to fulfill).
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Wow these are really interesting to read.

I have several recurring dreams. They are usually variations on these 3 basic storylines:

1. I get halfway to work and realize in my haste, I have failed to get dressed and am completely naked. I have to carry on the rest of the day as normal but with everyone looking at me and judging me.

2. I am in bed trying to sleep in. I look up and realize that the walls of my bedroom are transparent like glass and there are people walking past looking in at me. I am really annoyed at the invasion of my privacy and try to cover myself up with the blankets and carry on sleeping but can hear the people outside talking about me.

3. I pick up an instrument (guitar and piano mainly) and can miraculously play it like a professional. I can do this even though I haven't had lessons as long as I don't think about it too much and just let my fingers fly about instinctively. I amaze everyone with this talent and end up performing on stage in a concert. Halfway through the concert I start to think about my fingers too much and end up losing the talent.

Its pretty obvious what these are about

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Interesting thread. I don’t remember my dreams often any more, and even when younger it wasn’t exactly all the time. But I’ve had three major recurring dreams in my life. Probably mostly around the same time, actually – around age 18-22.

One of them involves seeing airplanes fall from the sky. I do have a bit of a flying phobia (though it’s much worse now than when I was that age). It was never the exact same dream over and over, but in some context I would always be watching the plane and it would suddenly go down in a ball of flames, or go down and hit the ground and explode. (I'm never actually on the plane when it crashes, just watching.)

Another, which I think I might still get once in a while, was about getting married to someone and not knowing who it was. Nasty feeling…you know you’re taking the most important step of your life but you’re not sure if you even know them or if you do, if you like them! That’s a really weird one…getting ready for your wedding and just having this nagging feeling the whole time that something was very wrong. I’m not sure if the dream ever got to the point where I did marry the person, though.

Finally, I fell out badly with a friend when I was 19 and barely spoke with them for three years. I had been very angry and upset about it and there were extra hurt feelings mixed in because it was also someone I’d had a crush on. I had a recurring dream (maybe once every few months – for three years!) about meeting the person, resolving things and feeling much better. I always felt really sad when I woke up and realized things hadn’t changed…Needless to say, when three years later I did have a chat with the person and resolve things, I never had the dream again. That was certainly a learning experience about how unfinished business can linger in my unconscious and do damage.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I have recurring zombie apocalypse dreams when I'm avoiding some sort of issue IRL.
    ...Or when I take Nyquil.
    Where do you get your Nyquil? I want some of that zombie apocalypse elixir that you're chugging.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Where do you get your Nyquil? I want some of that zombie apocalypse elixir that you're chugging.
    You see it scrawled on public restroom walls, and you hear it cried out on streetcorners & in subway stations--

But hey, why wait for 2012?

With Vicks green Nyquil- See the End of Days unfold in the comfort of your own bed [TONIGHT!]
    for practically pennies a day!*

You [yes, YOU!] can experience night after night [after night] of fitful REM sleep phases, infested with hordes of the undead, clamoring to devour your warm flesh--
    all from the safety of your own psyche!**

***Post your credit card info online in the next..
    ::looks at fake Rolex::
    5 minutes.. and get this handy 3-foot dispenser FREE!

Operators are standing by, ORDER NOW!

*total cost yet to be determined.
    **Vicks is not responsible for any conspiracy theorizing or paranoia that may increasingly occur during states of wakefulness.
    ***We will not share your credit card information with anyone else.
    We promise.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTJ

Will you take a check?

Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Do you take credit? Very funny!