User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Being lifted out of my bed and carried around my spirits and having no strength. Around the age of 8, I found out that the spirits were friendly, they told me they were my friends and not to be scared. They always place me back in my bed. I still have those dreams once in a great while. I've been having them since being in a crib and before I could even talk. Nowadays it's like,
    "Oh here we go with the spirit dream again"
    Though it still tends to be frightening.
    Flying is common for me, too.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
    Well, I found this interesting . . . so I googled it. Not very scientific I know but the site An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation suggests that a dwarf is a part of your character that has not been fully developed or that you feel is being repressed somehow. Also the knife represents your struggle with power. The possiblity is that you may be experiencing feelings of inadequacy and defensiveness in your personal or professional life . . . or that you are afraid that an underdeveloped part of yourself has been too repressed for too long and is threatening to buble up to the surface and wreak havoc on your life.

Does that hit close to home or is it all bunk?
    Ah yes, I didn't even think of looking it up yet.

I haven't noticed much stress as of late, so it's likely a warning about the 'ole Se or Fe.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

ThatGirl

I am waiting in line to use the diving board at the pool I used to frequent as a child. One by one people jump off the board and are launched in the air. When it is finally my turn, I run up and jump really hard, but every time I hit the edge of the diving board it just bends down and dumps me into the water.

This was the original dream. Since then every time I have this dream, I am like "Not this time." I watch the mechanics of the board, and try to adjust my steps to be in time with the board. I try to get the spring just right, but it still just dumps me into the water and I never catch air.

I have this dream about once every two months or so.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I tend to have recurring tornado dreams when my life's chaotic and perhaps seemingly spiraling out of my control, so to speak.

I have recurring zombie apocalypse dreams when I'm avoiding some sort of issue IRL.
    ...Or when I take Nyquil.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

lately its been this one..
    im in my living room, its about 2am and its all dark except the living room lamps, its a very very distinct colour associated with this dream, a yellowish orange. a sepia tone of sorts. and im heading to bed. as im about to turn off the light i hear a loud thud, i look up and out the window i see a gaunt figure in a grey-ish trenchcoat with the hood up looking at the ground, i freeze and the knocking continues increasingly louder, and the figure slowly looks up, and before i see the full face i always wake up in a cold sweat.

and when i was younger..

i would be at my middle school, in the swimming pool its on the shallow end, and there would be a wall just hitting at the surface of the water, theres something past the wall but you have to swim under it, i approach this enclosed box thing and i dip under water to see whats over there, through the water i see a gaunt figure in a black cloak [think grim reaper] just hovering in water, not really moving except with the natural waves of the water. i get scared and surface, as i catch my breath blood seeps from under the wall and i can see the figure start to approach me. usually the water turns all red and as the figure would touch me i would wake up.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

On a crashing plane. It never crashes, just the anticipation of it. Another one I always used to have as a kid but no more, is that my mother or brother would be cloned, I'd go in the garden and see one, then go upstairs, there would be another one, and I wouldn't know which was real. Both were/are associated with a dawning sense of inexplicabale, irreparable doom.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Grocery shopping, stop for good cereal... For some reason all the cereal looks delicious, and they're selling cooked steak and other meaty delights. The most delicious looking pizza you can find. Then suddenly the manager drags me out claiming I was attempting to steal some food.

Fucking manager.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've had the recurring dream since I was a kid that someone is out to get me and catch me and imprison or kill me... this person is often Hitler
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I have a couple of nightmares that I've had all my life -- one is that there are deformed cats wandering all around my house and I'm horrified by them but struggling really hard to be compassionate to them despite my horror. The other is that a man is after me and wants to kill me. That dream gets to within a hair's breadth of his catching me and I wake up, sometimes too terrified to move. Thank God for Ambien. Sometimes those dreams still break through, but mostly I don't remember anything when I wake up, and I don't wake up in the middle of the night terrified.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Being lifted out of my bed and carried around my spirits and having no strength. Around the age of 8, I found out that the spirits were friendly, they told me they were my friends and not to be scared. They always place me back in my bed. I still have those dreams once in a great while. I've been having them since being in a crib and before I could even talk. Nowadays it's like,
    "Oh here we go with the spirit dream again"
    Though it still tends to be frightening.
    Flying is common for me, too.
    This would be very disconcerting to me . . . I used to have dreams that demons would sit on my chest and choke me and throw me around my room. The dreams were so real I would feel my face going through the walls. . . . I wonder if it means that you feel out of control over your life?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I am waiting in line to use the diving board at the pool I used to frequent as a child. One by one people jump off the board and are launched in the air. When it is finally my turn, I run up and jump really hard, but every time I hit the edge of the diving board it just bends down and dumps me into the water.

This was the original dream. Since then every time I have this dream, I am like "Not this time." I watch the mechanics of the board, and try to adjust my steps to be in time with the board. I try to get the spring just right, but it still just dumps me into the water and I never catch air.

I have this dream about once every two months or so.
    This sounds like my dreams when I'm trying to fly so I either have to jump from a trampoline or leap off a cliff, but I'm always trying to maximize lift, but I never quite get it . . . I always go up and down and I'm trying to figure out the physics of it.

My guess would be that this is an area in our life that we feel like we ought to be able to get control of, but some how we can't figure it out which is frustrating for us ENTJs because we are used to solving problems in a flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I have a couple of nightmares that I've had all my life -- one is that there are deformed cats wandering all around my house and I'm horrified by them but struggling really hard to be compassionate to them despite my horror. The other is that a man is after me and wants to kill me. That dream gets to within a hair's breadth of his catching me and I wake up, sometimes too terrified to move. Thank God for Ambien. Sometimes those dreams still break through, but mostly I don't remember anything when I wake up, and I don't wake up in the middle of the night terrified.

According to An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation the cat represents your femininity/sexuality. Perhaps there is an aspect of your femininty that seems disturbing to you? I can relate to this a bit because as an ENTJ I have had a hard time embracing my femininity . . . it frightened me until I was well into my 20s. Of course it could all be bunk!