Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Today is reverse punctuation day. How can you not know
    I;m dreadfully out of touch>

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

While there can be similar themes and central problems in my dreams time to time, I don't really have reoccuring dreams.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    I've actually always kind of wondered if certain types are more likely to dream and/or have really intense dreams (or remember their dreams, that is...).
    I don't think so.

As for your dream, it might say something about you, but not really about your type.

You don't think that ENTPs for example have random images in their dreams much like a surrealist painting and INFPs seem to have more interesting waking thoughts than they do dreaming thoughts since most of them so far and claiming that they don't really have interesting dreams? ISFJs probably have more romantic/family dreams?

Why wouldn't you think your personality would influence your thought/dream patterns?
    Just curious.

MBTI
    ENTP

The dreams I remember:

- the "self-reference dreams": I realize I'm dreaming and can do whatever, usually ends with me flying or crawling like Spiderman
    - the "adventure dreams": I'm a heroine and have to do some task, eg. killing a dictator with a big spoon, or realizing I'm being manipulated by some government and entering a revolutionary group, or bringing magical items to a safe place...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

i wake up with a smile on my face and walk with a spring in the step........i wake up from this dream everyday , then trip over some books....no spring:ouch:

MBTI
    INTP

Every once in a while I'll get a falling/floating/flying dream. I had one last night, actually. I was on the edge of a cliff, balancing precariously on a sloping ledge while hanging on to a small bush. Then I remembered that I could fly, and took off.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I very rarely remember my dreams, so it strikes me as odd that I've had a dream about being mugged/stabbed by a dwarf twice this week. I wish I were making that up to be funny, as I have no earthly idea what to make of it.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

Quote Originally Posted by Kra View Post
    I very rarely remember my dreams, so it strikes me as odd that I've had a dream about being mugged/stabbed by a dwarf twice this week. I wish I were making that up to be funny, as I have no earthly idea what to make of it.
    Well, I found this interesting . . . so I googled it. Not very scientific I know but the site An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation suggests that a dwarf is a part of your character that has not been fully developed or that you feel is being repressed somehow. Also the knife represents your struggle with power. The possiblity is that you may be experiencing feelings of inadequacy and defensiveness in your personal or professional life . . . or that you are afraid that an underdeveloped part of yourself has been too repressed for too long and is threatening to buble up to the surface and wreak havoc on your life.

Does that hit close to home or is it all bunk?