User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

  1. #11
    Senior Member Two Point Two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    impressive, it got most of mine, but it didn't get Tintin

    still, fun!
    Odd...it got Snowy.

  2. #12
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,163

    Default

    The reason it works is because if you do stump it, it'll ask you what character you were referring to and lead you to a checklist, it'll ask you to select the character if it's on the list, and if not, to add the character, the whole time remembering your answers to it's questions. This way it can't be stumped more then a several times by the same character. The more you stump it the smarter it gets.

  3. #13
    Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Got him with Warren G. Harding, he thought it was Herbert Hoover

  4. #14
    AKA Nunki Polaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni
    Posts
    1,373

    Default

    Ooh, this thing is good. It even managed to guess me, with an enhanced photograph and everything.



    EDIT: I also got it to guess itself.

    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

  5. #15
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    impressive, it got most of mine, but it didn't get Tintin

    still, fun!
    I got it to get Tintin. I'm not sure how you didn't get it... did you say he was British? 'Cause he's French, and sometimes people don't remember that.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  6. #16
    Senior Member Typology's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram
    ...
    Posts
    167

    Default



    Pretty much.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

  7. #17
    Writing... Tamske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    My Main has become my girlfriend, some manga girl and Kahlua from Sword of Truth.
    Maybe these are the most difficult ones... because these can be anything.

    I introduced it to:
    Mrs. Trunchbull
    Stach

    It got:
    Suske
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

  8. #18
    Senior Member sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ISTp
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    The reason it works is because if you do stump it, it'll ask you what character you were referring to and lead you to a checklist, it'll ask you to select the character if it's on the list, and if not, to add the character, the whole time remembering your answers to it's questions. This way it can't be stumped more then a several times by the same character. The more you stump it the smarter it gets.
    Yup, what it means is that you are pitting yourself against an ever-growing database of info contributed by millions of people worldwide but with occasional screw ups from the user or inaccurate answers to questions regarding the character contributed by previous players.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Ooh, this thing is good. It even managed to guess me, with an enhanced photograph and everything.



    EDIT: I also got it to guess itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Typology View Post


    Pretty much.
    He guessed my shadow, imaginary friend, sister and a boy that I hate. He failed to guess my soul though.
    Everyone is unique. ...Just like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Video Challenge

  9. #19
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I beat it with Bean from Ender's Game. Though I might've accidently answered a question wrong.
    Apparently you suck because it got it correct for me.

  10. #20
    12 and a half weeks BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Wow, I didn't think it would get it, but it did.

    I was thinking of kahlan the mother confessor.

    Cool link.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Any INTJs work or study in either of these fields, and what do you think of them?
    By TexasChaos in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:03 AM
  2. Replies: 4246
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. [NT] Can any NT males think of nothing
    By briochick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:42 PM
  4. ENFPs and ENTPs: What do you Think of Each Other?
    By Blackwater in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 09:43 AM
  5. Guess what it is
    By RiderOnTheStorm in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 03:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO