User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default The Super Introverted Thread!

This is a thread for super introverts to talk (or more likely, not to talk) about their pathetic, lonely lives.

If you:

Believe an active social life is exchanging salutations with your local off-licence owner.
    Could happily go three months without seeing a single other person.
    Find small talk for any extented period of time makes you feel suicidal.
    Would have a panic attack if your friends (if you have any) gave you a surprise party.

I would like to hear about your experiences. And the massive-introvert related part of your lives! For instance, do people think you are a weirdo?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

People look at me all funny-like. Maybe it's because of my introversion. Maybe it's because I smell bad. I don't know. I hope they feel better though.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    ...pathetic, lonely lives...
    I think my super introverted life kicks ass, thank you very much.

For instance, do people think you are a weirdo?
    How would I know? I'm super introverted, nobody is ever going to see me. And since I am, indeed, super introverted, it's not as if I'm ever going to ask.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Some small part of me likes to think that maybe I'm an eNFP in disguise, but when I read introverted descriptions like

If you:

Believe an active social life is exchanging salutations with your local off-licence owner.
    Could happily go three months without seeing a single other person.
    Find small talk for any extented period of time makes you feel suicidal.
    Would have a panic attack if your friends (if you have any) gave you a surprise party.
    I .

It's all further confirmation that I am not extraverted. I nearly have a panic attack every time I go to the grocery store. Perhaps a desire to be more socially graceful is where those thoughts of my being extraverted are coming from? *shrug*

Do people think you are a weirdo?
    Yes.

I'm always getting the .

But that may also be because I look funny .

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I'm so introverted I post in "The Super Introverted Thread". Feels good man.
    Dishonest ISFPs make me sad.

Banned

*discretely posts in noisy thread and leaves*

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LOL! Dude that almost reads like social anxiety, not introversion.
    Although, talking about the weather and what you did last weekend makes me gag. I'm pretty introverted. I wouldn't step outside if I didn't have to, ever, however I like people some times, enough to chat anyway (so long as it's not complete BS).
    Actually scratch that, if I had a good supply of books, a computer with internet access, and enough food and drink to last me three months with out talking to anyone would be a snap.
    I don't think any one thinks I'm weird, just quiet....you know one of those bookish, geeky types. Okay, maybe a little weird. Actually I think everyone thinks I'm depressed ATM.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

My girlfriend is extremely introverted. Almost to the point where people think she's mute, because she doesn't use words to get people's attention, and uses nods, shrugs, and other gestures to communicate. She told me she didn't even start talking to relatives until a few years ago.

But on a personal level, she will talk.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTP

To...introverted...to...answer...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

For instance, do people think you are a weirdo?
    50/50. Those who don't know me think I'm awful, those who know me and like me think I'm awesome
    I really have a clear I preference (so maybe that makes me super introverted), but it simply means that I can go for a long time without much contact to other people.
    Social isolation in any case isn't a healthy thing - we're all social creatures, as sucky as that may be sometimes I think it all depends ( flowery phrase ahead ) on the right people, and it's really easy for me to feel uncomfortable among others, esp. in crowds of people I don't know.
    Generally though I would say that I like people or at least can get along with most of them. It's just that I do not seek them out.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-