User Tag List

View Poll Results: If you died, would TypoC find out?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I've set aside plans/made sure all I care for would find out.

2 2.56%
  • Yes - via my own wishful thinking.

3 3.85%
  • Probably not - my real life self isn't connected to this board.

34 43.59%
  • Most likely yes - word would get around from a real life friend or relative.

14 17.95%
  • Most definitely not - not a soul knows i'm here or who i am.

25 32.05%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

In the case I were to die tonight, I have rigged several locations with plastic explosives with lead balls wrapped around the packages, as well as aerosol nerve gas.
    I have also jacked myself up to a heart-rate monitor that uses me as a dead man switch.
    If my heart stops, the explosives will go off and messages will be sent to all members of this site by a few bots I have programmed to do so.

Messages will also go out to Reuters and several news channels and agencies accepting the responsibility for the explosions, along with a goodbye letter written in 12th century vulgar latin.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Yeah, my man would probably post it on here, since he makes fun of the fact that I spend my time on here while he watches football games and such! He even asks me what I'm up to on here and if anything interesting happened on here lately
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yes, because to ensure my terror reign on my island I set small nuclear devices on several places on the world in place that trigger in the case I die and I may inform you, you will notice that then too
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Is there a reason why this poll is set to be opened until 2037 ?

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Is there a reason why this poll is set to be opened until 2037 ?
    noz might be on to some top secret intel. That might be the date when the Internet ceases to exist and in that case the poll wouldn't matter anyway.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hmm, probably not. Although maybe one of my siblings would put something on my facebook and the members that know me from there would say something. And then have a rocking party.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    noz might be on to some top secret intel. That might be the date when the Internet ceases to exist and in that case the poll wouldn't matter anyway.
    Or its the internal counter I set as failsafe for the explosion of my nuclear devices incase someone temperes with em... we may never know *spooky music*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Probably. My husband knows I post here and is a member, though not a frequent poster. I have some fb/forum/WoW overlap and I also met my BFF through the Centrals and she would say something.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ISTJ

Only if Cim, Dots, or Eagle (and maybe Kyuuei?) found out. Other than that, probably not. I would just vanish, oh yeah, and if someone saw it on facebook!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I think people online would find out, I have good friends that my husband knows that I would want to know. Also enough people know my last name that if I disappeared a long time they could find it to call.

I don't think it would translate to typology, though, I would just fall of the face of the forum. I guess it's possible but it's a stretch since some people here know my flickr and one person knows my last name (accidentally)

p.s. Don't trust any death online that doesn't come with a newspaper article.