User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Since you had already added one of my fave song from the Ramones on here earlier (I Want to be Sedated)... here's one for you, whatever! Blitzkrieg Bop!!!
    RIP DeeDee, Joey and Johnny
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

For myself.

So come into my heart, why don't you babe? Tell me that you love me, that your love won't change. Cause the wind's blowing now, gonna turn into a hurricane.

Haha, Sandy, you and I stay at about the same post count! I remember commenting on how close our counts were two hundred posts ago. Guess we're similarly active, haha.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

This is everybody who likes old songs
    Nostalgia is the word to describe the song. I love that song. My dad played that when I was a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    This is everybody who likes old songs
    Nostalgia is the word to describe the song. I love that song. My dad played that when I was a child.
    I love this song! I acquired a love of doo-wop and Motown from my mom, and I still listen to that kind of music today.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Thank you Sandy! I LOVE the Ramones and I was just listening to that song last night while driving to the grociery!

(I'm still sad that they're all dead and I enjoy watching No Reservations because Anthony Bourdain occasionally dedicates a segment to them! )

and I love the Platters as well Alcearos! old music is fabulous!

Here's my favorite old song! to all of you other fans of all things old!

Buddy Holly - Everyday
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    For Dom and Gen. I cannot find any video for this song, which sucks, but here are the lyrics. It's one of my very favorites.
    Thanks cafe! I just now saw this post (sorry ) BTW, the lyrics made me cry.

MBTI
    INTP

If you like Blues Guitar, then these are for you.

Joe Bonamassa

He does a great cover of Led Zeppelin's "Tea for One"

I have minimal musical talent, but my grandfather played guitar very well.

I really enjoy guitar music, especially the sound of "slide and steel guitar". Most of the time when I listen to music I am concentrating on the music itself, not the lyrics. I actually prefer instrumentals
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching"I(95%) N(53%) T(84%) J(58%)
    5 sp/sx/so varient Global 5: sloan RCOEI; r|C|oei; primary Calm; R(66%)C(76%)O(58%)E(66%)I(62%)

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    For Dom and Gen. I cannot find any video for this song, which sucks, but here are the lyrics. It's one of my very favorites.
    Thanks Cafe, it ain't easy, if you guys had just never had that revolution it would be no problem.. sigh...

And the song is right, this is no age for romantic love and the conquering of great odds. Today we are all to be awesome people, who do not need a partner; a person where that partner is merely icing on the cake of our happy, independent lives. If the problems are too great, then move on and find someone new, it's not important; it's only a small part of your experience. There is no one love, there is no perfect partner, so just let it go. That is the age we have now, relationships are throw away, like almost everything in our lives. Today if the odds are high, then just move on.

Sigh

Well we're doing our best!! And damn it I'm happy to be a fool for love, or try to be!!

It's a lovely song Cafe thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen View Post
    And Cafe's made you cry?? I adore you! You are my peace, you are my shelter, you are the warmth I need, the ground beneath my feet, the power in my voice, the fervour in my heart. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING..

I know you may not like this, because of the past, but we are in the future now and we move each day toward the happiest time. The song below is perhaps not original, but it is the only one I can think of that sums up how I feel. Except pretend it's a male voice!! lol Actually someone should do that.

For Gen.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Dom View Post
    That's the one I almost posted for YOU!

I think that means that one's "ours".