User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ True, a lot of the ESTJ's overbearing, administrative "enforcer" style behavior is based on good intentions--they really do think they know what's best for you and they're willing to push that for your own good whether or not you realize that they're "right." There's a lot of Fi going on behind the scenes.
    Maybe. I'm sure most ESTJs actually think their ways are helping things for the better, but then I know there's others that only use that as an EXCUSE to mask their utterly sadistic streak.

Think of the playground bully who stole your lunch money. Of course the bully would claim that he plans to redistribute all the money he steals to the homeless.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Maybe. I'm sure most ESTJs actually think their ways are helping things for the better, but then I know there's others that only use that as an EXCUSE to mask their utterly sadistic streak.

Think of the playground bully who stole your lunch money. Of course the bully would claim that he plans to redistribute all the money he steals to the homeless.
    Not all ESTJs are the same Neither are all the ENTPs.

I know of an EN(something)P using "creativity" and "geniality" as an excuse for irresponsibility.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    How do I ELIMINATE my "N" and "P" and boost my "S" and "J" levels? Are there any exercises, tips, or pills I can take? Being an ENTP is lots of fun, but being an ESTJ is much more useful in life.
    Without joking, Ritalin is suposed to make you more able to concentrate and observing of detail. Kind of like moving your N to S I reckon. I odn't know this from experience though.
    (removed)

Riva

Stop procrastinating and start taking actions immediately. Make it a habit.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Being an ESTJ would be so epically awesome because then I would have all of the power in the world and rather than following the rules I could make the rules for everybody and strictly enforce.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Your lust for power may turn you to the dark side young one. Just improve yourself and learn to be a real boy instead.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.