1) you're an earth mama! Warm and genial with a strong sense of humour, generally open with your emotions. Some may call it a child-like enthusiasm.
Read from: rounded script, "g" closes into an 8, some letters are standalone, crayon-ish.
2) This could cause you to over-step boundaries with others who could be more guarded - they may find that you're overly friendly for e.g.
read from: Lower loops of end zone sometimes eat into lines below. Some letters "bump" into each other in a word.
3) you make conscious attempts to try to start things with a nice plan, however, your enthusiasm frequently gets the better of you, and your plans somehow morphs into whatever seems more appealing at that time.
read from: starting lines at top of page are making a conscious attempt to be neat, however, towards the end, they start sloping upwards.
4) tendency to leave things incomplete. Probably not a neat person IRL, a tendency to lose track of things once excited. In haste, your first reaction is emotional vs thought.
read from: Letters at the end of a line / word are sometimes left incomplete. Some of your letters also grow in size compared to the rest, this tends to happen towards the middle/end of a sentence.
4) While you may appear "flighty / shiny happy person" to others due to the above, in reality, you do have a strict internal value system. You're honest, with few deep, dark secrets. *ooh*
read from: open script, firm hand, clear "I" which is consistent, and without complications.
5) while you enjoy company, you do seek alone time. However, you would get insecure without affirmation from external people too. (tara, you're a wonderful lady ) . This need to balance alone time with affirmation causes you stress.
read from: clear spaces around your "I". However, they have a habit of leaning towards the next word. The top of the I then overcompensates the balance vs the base of the I.
6) Your primary urges drives you, in the sense of you are more likely to be motivated by a good cuppa (or sex? ) vs abstract thinking. You also have an immediate/sensible approach (until distracted by some sparking enthusiasm!) and live more in the present possibilities, though you're learning to plan ahead.
read from: lower zone more developed vs upper. Middle zone occupies the most space. Your lines threaten to be squeezed at the end, but you somehow manage to bring them back with a little room to spare.
7) generous with your emotions and likely, your possessions too.
read from: spread of text on page.
8) overall, you're usually an upbeat person, who tends to believe in the best, with a genuine enthusiasm for life.
upstrokes and up lines.
okies. .. I best to bed. ..been a long day at work..