User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

tara:

1) you're an earth mama! Warm and genial with a strong sense of humour, generally open with your emotions. Some may call it a child-like enthusiasm.

Read from: rounded script, "g" closes into an 8, some letters are standalone, crayon-ish.

2) This could cause you to over-step boundaries with others who could be more guarded - they may find that you're overly friendly for e.g.

read from: Lower loops of end zone sometimes eat into lines below. Some letters "bump" into each other in a word.

3) you make conscious attempts to try to start things with a nice plan, however, your enthusiasm frequently gets the better of you, and your plans somehow morphs into whatever seems more appealing at that time.

read from: starting lines at top of page are making a conscious attempt to be neat, however, towards the end, they start sloping upwards.

4) tendency to leave things incomplete. Probably not a neat person IRL, a tendency to lose track of things once excited. In haste, your first reaction is emotional vs thought.

read from: Letters at the end of a line / word are sometimes left incomplete. Some of your letters also grow in size compared to the rest, this tends to happen towards the middle/end of a sentence.

4) While you may appear "flighty / shiny happy person" to others due to the above, in reality, you do have a strict internal value system. You're honest, with few deep, dark secrets. *ooh*

read from: open script, firm hand, clear "I" which is consistent, and without complications.

5) while you enjoy company, you do seek alone time. However, you would get insecure without affirmation from external people too. (tara, you're a wonderful lady ) . This need to balance alone time with affirmation causes you stress.

read from: clear spaces around your "I". However, they have a habit of leaning towards the next word. The top of the I then overcompensates the balance vs the base of the I.

6) Your primary urges drives you, in the sense of you are more likely to be motivated by a good cuppa (or sex? ) vs abstract thinking. You also have an immediate/sensible approach (until distracted by some sparking enthusiasm!) and live more in the present possibilities, though you're learning to plan ahead.

read from: lower zone more developed vs upper. Middle zone occupies the most space. Your lines threaten to be squeezed at the end, but you somehow manage to bring them back with a little room to spare.

7) generous with your emotions and likely, your possessions too.

read from: spread of text on page.

8) overall, you're usually an upbeat person, who tends to believe in the best, with a genuine enthusiasm for life.

upstrokes and up lines.

okies. .. I best to bed. ..been a long day at work..

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Cafe:

- Complex individual, though you tend to appear simple to most people. unsure

- A deep desire for the beautiful things in life; your personality is driven more by the love for refinement vs abstract imagination. This does not mean you do not have ideals, just that they are not of the "change the world" kind, but rather, to change your life and those you care about to something you believe is best, constantly. Bolded is definitely true. I am actually pretty out of touch with my physical environment. It isn't that I don't like beautiful things, but that I am not particularly motivated to acquire, create, and maintain them. I'm discovering about myself that the thing I most love is stories. True stories are good, fictional stories better, fantasy . . . I suppose that that would be beautiful things, but not in a concrete sense.

- This passion could over-ride practicality at times, though you are learning to balance it. Perhaps some call you a stubborn dreamer? I've certainly been known to let everything go to seed while reading.

- You have a strength of character which you employ to shape life into something beautiful, however, this internal clarity is muddled when you realise others want differently, and the conflict traps you as you're not certain to impose on others or adapt your dream. Part of shaping life into something beautiful is making sure that it isn't just beautiful for me. I want the people I love to be happy, too. If they are not, what good is anything?

- You internalise conflict. Likely hard on yourself Yes, but getting more comfortable with externalizing conflict and cutting myself slack.

- Private person by nature, you're not anti-social, but more comfortable with a few good friends vs many. You need your alone time and private space. Yep.

- Few know you. You're more comfortable being the listener than the talker. I can go both ways depending on the circumstances. I get in less trouble when I talk less, that's for sure.

- Consciously, you do not set goals which you think you will not be able to achieve, but this comes from a certain peace you've made with some limitations. However, in your subconscious mind, there's probably quite some other ideas steaming in there which you'd want to bring out if you had a chance. You mean like that green, high tech, off the grid Hobbit Hole I'd build in the forest if I ever had the money?

- Gentle by nature, your responses tend to be emotional vs thought-out. It's a blend, the thoughts and emotions feed off one another, but yeah.

- A largesse of spirit, you'd probably take in a stray, hungry kitten even if you hated cats.
    And it so wouldn't be a problem if the darn thing would figure out about the litter box. Who ever heard of a cat that didn't know how to use the box???

- Inability to get organised, have a tendency to overlook details and not a planner by nature (though you try). I am fift-fifty on the planning thing, but the plans so rarely go as . . . planned.

- To you, tomorrow is always going to be a better day. And if it isn't, you'd make it so. It's only a day awaaaaay!

*darn* I was told ENTPs are compatible with INFJs. Now I see why. And you lot are so rare.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

There you go... feel free to play with it or just leave it if you're too swamped. Handwriting analysis has always taken on the feel of "yes, no, maybe so" for me. Perhaps I just haven't the proper understanding of its ins and outs...
    Attached Files Attached Files

MBTI
    ENTP

Lined paper samples can tell us something too, cos some people ignore margins or treat them in different ways, as they do the lines, and these things can be very telling. I knew a guy once who used to write in a straight line all the way down the page about half an inch from the margin. Likewise, I know someone who writes about a millimetre above the line all the time, someone else who writes bang in the middle (rather than the letters sitting on the line as normal), and one whose letters dip down so the line sorta crosses them out. These things, as I say, are all very telling.

Whilst my writing isn't orthodox and has few constant features, I do sometimes write a bit out from the margin, and sometimes ignore it, as seen below in some previous attempts at communing with my Si

edit - actually those samples could double up for the blog, where it might actually be appropriate to read the words as opposed to looking at the handwriting lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

um first and foremost I just want to say oh WOW, it um rings true.....

eek.....

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    tara:

1) you're an earth mama! Warm and genial with a strong sense of humour, generally open with your emotions. Some may call it a child-like enthusiasm.

Read from: rounded script, "g" closes into an 8, some letters are standalone, crayon-ish.
    oh that could be why people always tell me I am so cute..... like a puppy

2) This could cause you to over-step boundaries with others who could be more guarded - they may find that you're overly friendly for e.g.

read from: Lower loops of end zone sometimes eat into lines below. Some letters "bump" into each other in a word.
    um uh huh.... I am working on this though, been backing it down a lot.

3) you make conscious attempts to try to start things with a nice plan, however, your enthusiasm frequently gets the better of you, and your plans somehow morphs into whatever seems more appealing at that time.

read from: starting lines at top of page are making a conscious attempt to be neat, however, towards the end, they start sloping upwards.
    *giggles* oh yeah yeah I do do that..... I have good intentions.... honestly....

4) tendency to leave things incomplete. Probably not a neat person IRL, a tendency to lose track of things once excited. In haste, your first reaction is emotional vs thought.

read from: Letters at the end of a line / word are sometimes left incomplete. Some of your letters also grow in size compared to the rest, this tends to happen towards the middle/end of a sentence.
    did I actually show you a picture of my chaos? I don't know if I would say excited as much as I would say distracted. Being a parent while like this can have it's challenges....

4) While you may appear "flighty / shiny happy person" to others due to the above, in reality, you do have a strict internal value system. You're honest, with few deep, dark secrets. *ooh*

read from: open script, firm hand, clear "I" which is consistent, and without complications.
    I know a few who will vouch for that fact..... you have no idea the secrets I have not only about me but about random others.....

5) while you enjoy company, you do seek alone time. However, you would get insecure without affirmation from external people too. (tara, you're a wonderful lady ) . This need to balance alone time with affirmation causes you stress.

read from: clear spaces around your "I". However, they have a habit of leaning towards the next word. The top of the I then overcompensates the balance vs the base of the I.
    hhhhmmm that I was powerful in who I am..... *files that away for future reference, now hopefully I don't lose it under a pile of stuff*

6) Your primary urges drives you, in the sense of you are more likely to be motivated by a good cuppa (or sex? ) vs abstract thinking. You also have an immediate/sensible approach (until distracted by some sparking enthusiasm!) and live more in the present possibilities, though you're learning to plan ahead.

read from: lower zone more developed vs upper. Middle zone occupies the most space. Your lines threaten to be squeezed at the end, but you somehow manage to bring them back with a little room to spare.

constantly learning, if my children only knew how difficult it was to be a mom all the time...

if only my husband knew my struggles at managing this business we have...

7) generous with your emotions and likely, your possessions too.

read from: spread of text on page.
    and here I was being reserved with my text spread.... nothing I own is mine, not even my children...... I am taken advantage of b/c of how I am with what I have...... *sigh* my husband is worse than me though.... help we need some balance.....

8) overall, you're usually an upbeat person, who tends to believe in the best, with a genuine enthusiasm for life.

upstrokes and up lines.

I try..... providing my funk doesn't sweep in I can do it.....

okies. .. I best to bed. ..been a long day at work..

THANKS for that. Makes me want to find some of my husbands chicken scratch for you, for a later date..... just to see how he and I compare. may give us more avenues to work on.

again thank you!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

tara, a puppy ninja would be kinda cute. hehe. thanks for the secret. =)

cafe, thanks for sharing so openly. to be honest, sub is wayy better than me at this.

mousie, you'll get yours probably next week? as with the rest (athenian too).. . before christmas? *lol* I have a sinking feeling I bit off more than I could chew. There's the forethought thing.

Cze, you can remove your samples in about an hour... I'll PM you your results.

Sub. . took a brief look at your samples, yours will probably take me a while to do. Also, you're rather keen for it but since I'm not on your favourite persons list. .

Seriously. You come across trans-mutable, for want of a better word. And there's something strange about yours that I'm not sure of, but I best show more forethought and not blurt it out first. *lol*

True on the lines, but I come from the perspective that we learn rules, so in a natural state (blank paper / tabula rasa), we'd revert to our normal self, hence the preference for folks to write on blank vs lined. Lined & margin analysis does assist to see how well we keep rules / stressed by them, and how we avoid/fight/keep safety nets, but you could also tell those on the blank, no?

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I just noticed this topic... I'll go ahead and include a sample, although you don't have to analyze it if you're too busy/bored with this (although I'd appreciate it).

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...0/P0000014.jpg
    Athenian! I just saw your sample. Do you have anything in more sentence form vs points, and with more variety of letters - yours looks like a working out of relationship crosses *lol* so I do not have sufficient variety of words, sentences and letters to make a good read. I could proceed, but with less accuracy. ?

MBTI
    yupp

True on the lines, but I come from the perspective that we learn rules, so in a natural state (blank paper / tabula rasa), we'd revert to our normal self, hence the preference for folks to write on blank vs lined. Lined & margin analysis does assist to see how well we keep rules / stressed by them, and how we avoid/fight/keep safety nets, but you could also tell those on the blank, no?
    Yeah, but isn't writing a learned skill as well? Therefore having rules we follow to write. I know the older people get the more their hand writing is personalized, but still no one comes out of their mother knowing how to write.So even though no one else may follow our methods doesn't that mean that you are following your own rules even though they aren't techincally rules to form your letters?

Does that make sense? I don't think it does.

Writing is a learned skilled-->we learn by rules told in class-->personalize writing as we get older-->rules change, but are still there are some-->so why should it matter if it's on lined paper or not?

I'm curious I know next to nothing about graphology.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Yeah, but isn't writing a learned skill as well? Therefore having rules we follow to write. I know the older people get the more their hand writing is personalized, but still no one comes out of their mother knowing how to write.So even though no one else may follow our methods doesn't that mean that you are following your own rules even though they aren't techincally rules to form your letters?

Does that make sense? I don't think it does.

Writing is a learned skilled-->we learn by rules told in class-->personalize writing as we get older-->rules change, but are still there are some-->so why should it matter if it's on lined paper or not?

I'm curious I know next to nothing about graphology.
    I see where you're coming from. Perhaps it is best to call graphology more of an art than a science, in that there is no one defining trait that can be seen from one sign, and the "signs" are open to intepretation as such. I doubt in a court of law for e.g. it could be used as conclusive evidence.

Rather, a collection of signs are taken to assume one trait. It is why I ask for at least 20 lines, so I get sufficient input to go on. If we were to go strictly by the graphoanalysis school, they'd require more than 100 consistent upstrokes to tell, for e.g.

Also, if sub were to analyse the same person's writing as me, we could come up with some different conclusions, since a lot also depends on the skill of the reader in recognising what some forms mean? Art.

Re lined paper / unlined: This is more of a personal preference. I couldn't elaborate why the choice of paper earlier, as it could prejudice some samples (especially of those wary of being observed).

As you observed rightly, writing and rules are learnt. If you were to take the analogy of rules as lines, when they are present, we're likely to be more conscious about them, and the subconscious is hence repressed vs coming out freely. Personally, I prefer unlined paper, as the conflict then shows clearer - i.e. in the absence of learnt rules, does a person still follow them strictly; or is it his/her internal compass that provides a guide in the absence of rules. Or perhaps a person is lost without rules.

Yes, writing is a learnt skill, and that's the interesting thing to me about graphology - it is not meant as an absolute personality reading, rather, a snapshot of that person in time. It allows for the fact that people change as they grow, and this possibility to be more/different intrigues me.

tara, it is for that reason I'd be a little wary of using an analysis of your husband's handwriting to see what you could improve in your relationship? At the end of the day, your personal interaction should tell you better vs a snapshot analysis by a wee munkee on a web-board yea?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

mousie, you'll get yours probably next week? as with the rest (athenian too).. . before christmas? *lol* I have a sinking feeling I bit off more than I could chew. There's the forethought thing.
    You are quite perceptive... lol the nickname thread brought this up, but yes one of my nickname is mouse. =] Take your time... this is suppose to be a fun practice exercise no?

Lines... going by intuition here... writing over the line is defiance? Where as writing above the line would probably indicate an ego... or belief of self being above the rules? No, I know very little about graphology as well... it seems interesting though.

Sub: Why are the two journal entries you posted so different? I know they're written with two different type of pens... the first looks like fountain ink, the second ball point? But the force of the strokes and the way its written are completely different... You can tell they're both probably written by the same person, but the first seems more forceful and less happy in feel... squishy is my non-technical word for it lol!