User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Sub.. would you do mine? .. I prefer blank paper normally, yes. these are working notes.

thanks tara. owe you one.

no worries ...... you're gonna be doing my handwriting analysis what more could I ask of you. I am just happy that I was able to help
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTP

Alright aelan, here's my bleary-eyed, pre-coffee morning attempt

High intelligence, eratic discipline (seems to follow little method - the importance of the task to you personally doesn't seem to be a great deciding factor in whether you find it easier to discipline yourself to focus on it), lack of forethought. And those are your good qualitites

Heh, no... let's see, what else is there?

Optimism, and ethics - you have strong ethics. Intellect seems to precede animal instincts - IOW, this writing suggests a person who's more likely to be distracted from their naked partner by an intriguing image on a TV screen, than the other way round.

However, your naked partner might find it easier to distract you if they used something more than just nakedness to do it. You want them to reach you on an intellectual level - to peak your curiosity. Sex for you is very much linked with curiosity and discovery - when you feel you're discovering something, it gets you off. This is kinda cryptic I know, but I haven't time to word it more precisely.

There's an awareness there, of "things in between" and of a need to leave doors open, so to speak.

When approaching something, you begin from the point where you 'entered', and march on hurriedly towards the end, paying little interest in what was happening before you got there, and losing interest when you feel you're getting near the end. You like the meaty part in the middle, and untangling webs, so to speak. Once you can see how it unravels, you're not interested in actually unravelling it.

You're an honest person, but not a rule follower. Some people may disagree with your definition of honesty, but others don't, and you tend to follow it quite rigorously. In D&D terms, you're chaotic good.

You're also not afraid to branch out into unexpected areas, and to harness unexpected resources towards your goals - if it's there, you'll find a way to make it work for any purpose.

And you're not overly bothered about whether people understand you or not, as a person. It's important to you to be understood when you're speaking and expressing yourself and you tend to do so clearly and concisely (though often with whimsical humour), but as to whether people understand your motives, your feelings or your inner personality, you don't make a huge effort to facilitate them. Except that you seem to be quite nervous and a little paranoid about people thinking you're arrogant, and go out of your way to prevent them from doing so. Even though you are, a little bit at least

Again, sorry for the cryptic-ness, I don't mean to make it sound like a horoscope! But if I'm right in what I say, you'll know it yourself intuitively, what I mean, that is.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

thanks substitute. =) it isn't a nice person there you're describing, but i guess the truth ain't always pretty.

you follow the graphoanalysis school.?

I can see where you get most of your points from but, where do you see the following from:

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post

There's an awareness there, of "things in between" and of a need to leave doors open, so to speak.

Some people may disagree with your definition of honesty, but others don't, and you tend to follow it quite rigorously.

Except that you seem to be quite nervous and a little paranoid about people thinking you're arrogant, and go out of your way to prevent them from doing so. Even though you are, a little bit at least
    * I am actually a learnt E, if that is any help. In a natural state, I am an INTP.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    thanks substitute. =) it isn't a nice person there you're describing, but i guess the truth ain't always pretty.
    You think so? Actually, I was liking you more as I went along
    So you say it's true then?

you follow the graphoanalysis school.?
    Yeah, mostly, but not always. Psychogram/graph too, but mainly really my own mixture of them all.

Big gaps between some words, well closed round letters but occasional uncontrolled 'dips' into the lower line with letters that shouldn't go there, capitals that are controlled and restrained in size but not in form.

Hm, I'm not sure whether 'learnt E' is really an E. Your type isn't supposed to describe what you can behave like if necessary - just about anyone can put on an act of any other type if they try at it. It's supposed to be about what you do naturally. Being an INTP who has learned to manage well socially and leave their computer to go into the big wide world doesn't make you an ENTP, it just makes you a well-rounded and healthy INTP.

edit - PS, I told you you'd get swamped!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    GONE

Default More Samples

Here are my entries!

BTW I'll say this upfront, I'm old-school about posting personal leaverings like handwriting samples as benign as they may be on the interweb. In other words paranoid.

So I'll take this down as soon as you hit me with your razor like insights that pierce me to the core with their undeniable truths.

No pressure.

Thanks Aelan! Hope this is a welcome break from your job.

The first sample I could see lined paper clearly beneath the sheet I was writing on so it was almost like a lined guide. The second sample I did a minute or so afterwards and it was freehand. These are notes I took directly out of a book I was studying just now for a class I am behind in, so perhaps I am stressed. I know I was holding the pen quite hard while I was writing...

So I copied a 3rd sheet out just now. I personally like the way this one looks the best.

Edit:

*gone*!
    Last edited by CzeCze; 11-27-2007 at 07:29 AM. Reason: I stick to my word -- and my word was I am paranoid

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I know I was holding the pen quite hard while I was writing...
    I know I do that too...
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    I know I do that too...
    Could this be a type related thing? I write a lot with pen and paper (I actually prefer it to laptop for some creative writing) And I hold my pen so hard it hurts. I only have a slight callus from holding the pen. I find I'm always in a rush to finish writing whatever it is I'm writing.

MBTI
    ENTP

By the way prplkhshzhazzzh, I get from your sample that you're not actually as stressed as you think you are. Like, I think it's kinda on the surface, but if you just take a minute to think about it and analyze it, you'll find you probably don't care really, massively, about whatever it is, as much as you think you do.

I could be wrong - it happens sometimes

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I just noticed this topic... I'll go ahead and include a sample, although you don't have to analyze it if you're too busy/bored with this (although I'd appreciate it).

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...0/P0000014.jpg

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    You think so? Actually, I was liking you more as I went along
    So you say it's true then?

Jen, thanks for sharing yours. take it easy yea.. .