User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

aelan I see you have opened a can of worms.... you asked for 5 and well it would seem that you got the bonus plan with your request
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP

Default My handwriting

Here is a sample of my handwriting: (I hope)

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Ok, so I got out of going to work today, thus I can provide a better response. Hopefully you didn't try to make sense of the actual words...especially for my Uru notes.

Thanks for the analysis.
    You're welcome. Nice to know i'm not completely off. haha.

No, I'm not looking at the words actually. The only person's words I really read where purplechicken's. Because he was stressed / self conscious from the opening and it got more so it was unintentionally funny.

the madness, thanks for allowing yours to be shown. I'll use yours as an example of where I take my readings from. Basically every statement I've made from each of your writings is based on positioning, rhythm, strokes, space usage, connections, gaps, and some individual letters. I've to guess some points though, as I'm not able to see depth from the pictures. For those who scanned in the original sheet, I'm able to make a good guess as to the depth, but for those who took photos, that's a further step removed.

tara. Yes. swamped. *emits distress signals* No worries, yours is next. =)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

fwiw.... Here are my results, incorporated as part of the response I wrote to Aelan regarding them...

Quote Originally Posted by aelan
    - Feeling compressed by things in your life right now?
    Good grief. I should be diamond by now (although I still feel like a lump of coal).

- You react by trying to control what you can in your space, creating order in your physical world, in a sense, to compensate.
    I am not really good at physical organization. I actually try to do that when I get very very stressed (just to get control over SOMETHING)... but it still usually looks unorganized.

- You're stressed by scrutiny *lol*
    Isn't everyone?

But I think I am worse than most... on my worse days, I can get very self-deprecating and paranoid of everyone thinking ill of me.

- Habit of internalising frustrations.
    Yes.

- A strong determination. You set high standards for yourself to meet.
    Yes.

- Not materialistic, though you do like fine things, it is balanced in the main by a sense of practicality.
    Yes. I love things of quality and of an aesthete nature, but if you look at my belongings and home, it is mostly practical, not of fancy or culturally elite appearance. I would rather buy quality than glitz.

- You're struggling to adapt yourself towards a more centred/balanced rationality (good on you for trying), but this conflicts with the high standards you've internalise.
    Do you mean I am aware of how cruelly I judge myself and expect so much of myself, and am trying to go easier? (Yes.) It is just that, when under a lot of stress, the old judgments reveal themselves

- Failure to do so brings you down on yourself, and sometimes, it impacts your view of reality and paralyses you. You are likely then to retreat to the space you can control, but may lose the bigger picture.
    yes. I withdraw when stressed, I can't think clearly/objectively, and tend to get trapped by negative thoughts of the future. I usually just want to quit and retreat to a place where I feel more in control or safer. While I am doing this, my head is fairly aware of it... but I just can't seem to find my way out again.

- Tendency to be extremely hard on yourself, do learn to forgive yourself more?
    Sigh.

- Someone with walls up, hard to get to know.
    In some ways. (On one hand, I will "tell you" anything about me you want to know, just like a journal writer would. On the other hand, if you want me just to emote and show you my feelings...? No, not often. And I do heavily control my presentation and behavior; everything is edited for consumption, few people see the "raw" me.)

- While you're generally a private person, you do like having company, as long as they do not get too close.
    I love intimacy with someone else (and feeling miserable when I feel alone in the world), but I hate the obligation and overlap that often comes along with it.

- Difficulty verbalising emotions to others
    Getting better. I can tell people what I feel, now, to some degree. But I do not like to show it.

- However, you're straightforward and honest. ... I'd trust your integrity (that's why I love INTPs. =) ).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    enfp

Jen darling thanks for sharing that
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Wireless crapped out at home; I'm on the ancient desktop but there's no way I will be able to upload any graphics on this slow computer until 2027.

Let me know if you still need my sample, but it sorta looks like you have things covered?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENFP

Soooo, are you still open to more? This has to be by far one of the most interesting personality-analysis-type things that I've heard of and that I've wanted to do for a long, long time.

That sentence didn't make much sense.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

usehername, you were one of the first, so you'll get yours when you send it.

nightning.. hmm. I guess a mouse would be cute..

whatever - yes, I've realised this thread is mainly attracting ENFPs and INTPs for some reason. If you'd like to be the sole istp, sure.

brazz. ok. . .

*aelan emits distress signals. waves at substitute laughing evilly in the distance*

But guys, this'll probably take to next week (or christmas? hahaha) ok. I'm not as experienced as substitute, and am taking half to an hour for each of your scribblings.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    syes, blank paper preferred.

well I am happy that I used blank paper as well when I did mine
    Jung Test Results

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Sub.. would you do mine? .. I prefer blank paper normally, yes. these are working notes.

thanks tara. owe you one.
    Last edited by white; 02-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.