User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

That's a gorgeous photo!
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    So I've changed my mind and decided to put them in here. If you really want I can still email you.

Btw I'm stressed, so I don't know if that would effect my results, I'd really like to do this again when I'm not stressing.
    No, it is sufficient like this. Do you want your results up here or PM-ed?

btw, prp (argh how do I pronounce your nick!!), yours are the funniest so far. It's the only one I've read the contents of. And no, sending multiple copies will not give a better reading - they do show your progressive stress levels though relax yea, this is not a test.

okies, done with:

- Varelse
    - cafe
    - J (PM)

urks has taken me 3 hours. Sub, how long do you take normally for one?

have in:

- Tara
    - prp
    - arcticangel
    - Splittet
    - Substitute

Reserved slots for:
    - Cze (could you image send it like the rest here?)
    - usehername
    - themadness
    Last edited by white; 11-19-2007 at 11:19 AM. Reason: my spelling is going wonky. i need to sleep.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    No, it is sufficient like this. Do you want your results up here or PM-ed?

btw, prp (argh how do I pronounce your nick!!), yours are the funniest so far. It's the only one I've read the contents of. And no, sending multiple copies will not give a better reading - they do show your progressive stress levels though relax yea, this is not a test.

okies, done with:

- Varelse
    - cafe
    - J (PM)

have in:

- Tara
    - prp
    - articangel
    - Splittet
    - Substitute

Reserved slots for:
    - Cze (could you image send it like the rest here?)
    - whathername
    - themadness
    here's fine. and it's Purple chickens btw. and I'm stressing about a paper that's due in 3 hours.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Depends how indepth I'm going to be. Average for those ones on INTPc though, took me about 10 to 15 mins per sample. I wasn't going into huge depth though. I could spend about an hour on one sample and get pretty much everything. But I've done it a lot more and got professional experience, so not a fair comparison. You're doing pretty good, considering how you say you learned and used it so far.

prplkdhfhfshsgdz's writing has something in common with Dark Razor's on the INTPc thread sample. See if you can figure it out Could s/he perhaps find an older sample from a time when s/he wasn't stressed?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Depends how indepth I'm going to be. Average for those ones on INTPc though, took me about 10 to 15 mins per sample. I wasn't going into huge depth though. I could spend about an hour on one sample and get pretty much everything. But I've done it a lot more and got professional experience, so not a fair comparison. You're doing pretty good, considering how you say you learned and used it so far.

prplkdhfhfshsgdz's writing has something in common with Dark Razor's on the INTPc thread sample. See if you can figure it out Could s/he perhaps find an older sample from a time when s/he wasn't stressed?
    10 - 15min?!! freak. I'm here with a ruler and pencil and squinting away And I'm not even sure if I'm accurate right now. Seriously, I'm handicapped by not being able to see the actual paper somewhat.

I cannot see Dark Razor's original file anymore - seems to be removed? I can only see your analysis of it. If so, the first line is there. Subject is stressed from doing this. and it's purple chicken, dude.

Ok folks. it's time for bed. I'm too hyper right now and I have to work tomorrow.

MBTI
    INTJ

Ok, so I got out of going to work today, thus I can provide a better response. Hopefully you didn't try to make sense of the actual words...especially for my Uru notes.

Parts that seemed the most accurate:
    While you do not reject the conventional norms which you're familiar with, you do have difficulty living within them. Subconsciously, you wish to push them off and break free, but your rational self pulls you back to conformity.
    Not a good planner. A tendency towards procrastination.
    A kind person, with little secrets to hide, while you would not actively seek to engage others, you would not reject outright if someone sought you out too.
    Difficulty with letting go and finding closure. Waver between erasement of self or assertion of self, but non-aggressive by nature. This conflict creates emotional distress to you.
    Thanks for the analysis.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Aelan, would you mind doing mine as well? I'm always curious about what people think of my chicken scratch...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'd send you my writing (which is beyond horrible!) tommorrow if you wanted! (I don't have a scanner here and would have to be on campus to do it!)- I noted that you don't have any istps on your list!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post

I found some notes from the first day of a class from this semester. I wasn't stressed then, if it needs to be more personal I can't get that until I go home wednesday.

MBTI
    INTP

Aelan, you can post mine to the forum if you like. That way members can at least look at the handwriting and your analysis. Do you mind having a photo of a page, as I don't have a scanner?

Also, I must warn you that my handwriting really is atrocious.