User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

If you are still doing this, I have a couple of samples in Norwegian. The first one is from an essay, and is "beatified". The second one is from a history test, and is more representative of how I naturally write.

1) http://www.starwarsguiden.net/images/handwriting-1.jpg
    2) http://www.starwarsguiden.net/images/handwriting-2.jpg

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Yes, I'm missing some "I"s from you too. You're probably a lot more experienced in me than this - I did it mainly to break the ice with troubled teens actually, so I probably have not had enough experience with a wider sample. I'd be keen to hear your take on some of the others, as I could be wrong too.

Hey. read mine too. *lol* I've never dared analyse my own.
    Well I didn't intend to come crashing in and upstaging you on your own thread, dude. That'd be classic oneupmanship!!

Exeter. *dream* how many leaves have you copied? And how'd you manage to get your hands on a copy coming to that.
    Copy?? Dude, I'm talking about the original in Exeter Cathedral Anyone can go and see it, it's on display. But if you have the right credentials you can make an appointment and get a more 'hands-on' experience. I haven't personally copied any leaves of it; the copying I've done has been mostly of previously untranscribed/unread MS's. Or else recopying things out of my own curiosity, where I was in doubt about others' work (Wace, for example).
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Well I didn't intend to come crashing in and upstaging you on your own thread, dude. That'd be classic oneupmanship!!

Copy?? Dude, I'm talking about the original in Exeter Cathedral Anyone can go and see it, it's on display.
    That's assuming I'm in that part of the world.

Well, if I get more orders, we can go halves. That's classic too, no - raise a ruckus and get others to clean up.

Splittet, do you have a sample on a blank sheet of paper, without margins?

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Sweet! I can now use my elvish powers to get what I want! *laser beam*

Lol.

Anyway, THANKS! I'll have some writing up for you in just a little bit!

Also, go ahead and post it here I don't mind!
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, if I get more orders, we can go halves. That's classic too, no - raise a ruckus and get others to clean up.
    Heheh, yeah sorry 'bout that.

I'll give assistance if asked then. Otherwise, I'll just leave you to flail away on your own

More samples of me - rough draft of an essay, note to mom saying I've already fed the cat and a note to someone in Russian (ooo the enigma! why is he leaving notes in Russian that say that??? assuming anyone understands it )

edit - I just noticed the Latin in my margin doodles is wrong, it should be 'non pedicari possum' and not 'pedicare'. Apologies to any pedants who were offended by that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ

Splittet, do you have a sample on a blank sheet of paper, without margins?
    Stream of consciousness sample: http://www.starwarsguiden.net/images/handwriting-3.jpg

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Cafe:

- Complex individual, though you tend to appear simple to most people.
    - A deep desire for the beautiful things in life; your personality is driven more by the love for refinement vs abstract imagination. This does not mean you do not have ideals, just that they are not of the "change the world" kind, but rather, to change your life and those you care about to something you believe is best, constantly.
    - This passion could over-ride practicality at times, though you are learning to balance it. Perhaps some call you a stubborn dreamer?
    - You have a strength of character which you employ to shape life into something beautiful, however, this internal clarity is muddled when you realise others want differently, and the conflict traps you as you're not certain to impose on others or adapt your dream.
    - You internalise conflict. Likely hard on yourself
    - Private person by nature, you're not anti-social, but more comfortable with a few good friends vs many. You need your alone time and private space.
    - Few know you. You're more comfortable being the listener than the talker.
    - Consciously, you do not set goals which you think you will not be able to achieve, but this comes from a certain peace you've made with some limitations. However, in your subconscious mind, there's probably quite some other ideas steaming in there which you'd want to bring out if you had a chance.
    - Gentle by nature, your responses tend to be emotional vs thought-out.
    - A largesse of spirit, you'd probably take in a stray, hungry kitten even if you hated cats.
    - Inability to get organised, have a tendency to overlook details and not a planner by nature (though you try).
    - To you, tomorrow is always going to be a better day. And if it isn't, you'd make it so.

*darn* I was told ENTPs are compatible with INFJs. Now I see why. And you lot are so rare.

ok. . . how far off am I?
    Last edited by white; 11-19-2007 at 10:35 AM. Reason: poor english (argh)

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

sub.. you do know what they say about people with changeable handwriting, don't you.

splittet, for some reason, your handwriting makes me nervous. promise not to shoot me if you don't like what it says yea.

Sub, for a fellow book lover, this shot comes from an afternoon spent reading and writing by the Mekong in Laos.
    Last edited by white; 02-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.

MBTI
    yupp

So I've changed my mind and decided to put them in here. If you really want I can still email you.
    Image of 1st sample last night - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Image of 2nd sample written right after 1st - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Image of 3rd written before coffee. - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Btw I'm stressed, so I don't know if that would effect my results, I'd really like to do this again when I'm not stressing.