MBTI
    enfp

alright I hope this works it took me a while to figure out the scanner

and yes you can post the results here.

THANKS
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Aww, have I missed out? I'd be really interested to do this....
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

I did that at INTPc a while back. Look here from post 208 onwards. My handwriting's post 199. I'm AMDG. I got kinda swamped with requests though, so I thought I'd give it a break, then never really got back to it, true to type I guess!!

Here's one just written now. In case... no, I'll wait and see what you make of it before i explain anything
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by arcticangel02 View Post
    Aww, have I missed out? I'd be really interested to do this....
    To tell you the truth, I am also interested in what sort of analysis can be drawn from my handwriting. I'm sure the interest is purely academic ...

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

substitute, has anyone ever told you how much of a drama mama you are, or how your brain's scattered like a bunch of spiders on speed... or how hard you are to get to know despite your seeming open-ness?

Typical ENTP you don't ask like the rest, you just roll right in and tease me with the challenge of doing one for you by showing you know how to do it too. How. . . machiavellian.

Have you ever analysed your own?

arcticangel, always been partial to elves, I'll do yours.

the madness. Sure. I've a soft spot for INTPs.

Now you three miscreants, do you want it on board or via PM. I'll do yours after Sunday... I've cafe, J, Tara, in. Cze, prp, and Usehername on queue.
    hmm. I guess I could do them on the flight.

MBTI
    INTJ

Overall, sounds accurate to me. Especially the part about not being a good planner.

I'd say more, but am in a hurry and will not be back until tonight. Thanks.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    substitute, has anyone ever told you how much of a drama mama you are,
    No, I'm not generally a drama starter. If others start drama around me and start pissing me off, I can get quite involved in trying to sorta clear my name, not realising I'm actually fuelling the drama, but I'm not generally known in RL for being 'dramatic' - except sometimes in a mocking, playful way like when I might come up to someone with a tuna sandwich on a velvet cushion and kneel beside them to proffer it humbly with the words "Your midday rrrrepast, sir", after someone's moaned constantly about being hungry. But everyone knows that's just me being silly

or how your brain's scattered like a bunch of spiders on speed...
    Hey, it's organized chaos, damn you!

or how hard you are to get to know despite your seeming open-ness?
    Yes, they say that ALL the time. It always baffles me, cos in fact it's not 'seeming' openness - I totally will and do answer any direct question with brutal and reckless honesty. People just don't seem to realize that, or have the nerve to ask... edit - but yeah, they do say that, which is why I have Garak as my avatar - it's my nickname in the office

Typical ENTP you don't ask like the rest, you just roll right in and tease me with the challenge of doing one for you by showing you know how to do it too. How. . . machiavellian.
    TBH that wasn't what was in my mind - I was just pointing out something similar if people wanted to use it for reference

Have you ever analysed your own?
    Yeah, but it's temperamental, changes from time to time ... heh, just like me! lol

In fact my handwriting is fucked up beyond all recognition due to having spent many years as a transcriber of ancient manuscripts, and having learned lots of languages, some of which use different alphabets. All the calligraphic fonts I've used and stuff, all of these things have had an influence on my writing, so it's pretty eclectic. You can't really spend several years of hours each day tracing painstakingly over Caroline miniscule lettering on a facsimile of a 9th century manuscript, without it having an effect on your own writing.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    when I might come up to someone with a tuna sandwich on a velvet cushion and kneel beside them to proffer it humbly with the words "Your midday rrrrepast, sir", after someone's moaned constantly about being hungry. But everyone knows that's just me being silly
    ehhh. . . you do realise. . . that is drama mama to most folks?

In fact my handwriting is *bleep* up beyond all recognition due to having spent many years as a transcriber of ancient manuscripts, and having learned lots of languages, some of which use different alphabets. All the calligraphic fonts I've used and stuff, all of these things have had an influence on my writing, so it's pretty eclectic. You can't really spend several years of hours each day tracing painstakingly over Caroline miniscule lettering on a facsimile of a 9th century manuscript, without it having an effect on your own writing.
    Yes, you don't have a normal script. Was wondering where'd you pick all those up from. And some of your letters are always in caps, you realise? I'll do yours later in the week. order order!!

hey have you been to the library at St Gallen's? There's a beautiful collection of handwritten books there, first edition, leather, some with jewel covers. I love books and words.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    ehhh. . . you do realise. . . that is drama mama to most folks?
    Oh, I hadn't heard the phrase before and thought it was something like drama queen, i.e. people who get incredibly emotional and throw tantrums and stuff, like a diva or something.

Yes, you don't have a normal script. Was wondering where'd you pick all those up from. And some of your letters are always in caps, you realise? I'll do yours later in the week. order order!!
    They're not capitals, they're calligraphic lol in the ancient 'font' I transcribe and read most often, those are the lower case versions of those letters. But I don't do them the same all the time anyway, there are several different kinds of R that I might use, for e.g.; I'll dig out a longer sample. Yeah, no rush getting round to it - I've had it done before so I'm not as urgent as other people who haven't lol I'm just curious about what differences there are between what you and I (as fellow analysts!) see in things.

hey have you been to the library at St Gallen's? There's a beautiful collection of handwritten books there, first edition, leather, some with jewel covers. I love books and words.
    Me too, a lifelong passion. Haven't been there though, but would like to. Have spent much time communing with The Exeter Book though

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

They're not capitals, they're calligraphic lol in the ancient 'font' I transcribe and read most often, those are the lower case versions of those letters. But I don't do them the same all the time anyway, there are several different kinds of R that I might use, for e.g.; I'll dig out a longer sample. Yeah, no rush getting round to it - I've had it done before so I'm not as urgent as other people who haven't lol I'm just curious about what differences there are between what you and I (as fellow analysts!) see in things.

Me too, a lifelong passion. Haven't been there though, but would like to. Have spent much time communing with The Exeter Book though
    Yes, I'm missing some "I"s from you too. You're probably a lot more experienced in me than this - I did it mainly to break the ice with troubled teens actually, so I probably have not had enough experience with a wider sample. I'd be keen to hear your take on some of the others, as I could be wrong too.

Hey. read mine too. *lol* I've never dared analyse my own.

Exeter. *dream* how many leaves have you copied? And how'd you manage to get your hands on a copy coming to that.