User Tag List

First 22303132

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    i am... impressed.
    Gray, what is off, and what is on? Some feedback would be good on which points I'm off, so I could improve. If you're shy, PM me!

rhino, thanks for the PM, I'll see as and when I feel like it. Same with DD too Don't jump on my tail or I'm gonna munch on every duckie I see.

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    A person who's seeking the white spaces in life. A sense of you wanting to leave the past behind, and not really looking forward to the future too.
    Not stuck in a rut per se, but in a kind of limbo that both comforts and makes you feel trapped.

Yours is the realm of the intellect. Not one for material trappings. Likely to view them as nice to have, but as weighty obligations at the end of the day.

Do not like to feel obligated to things and people.

Goal-setting is difficult. Tendency to set them too low sometimes, or unrealistically high, creating pressure on yourself to live up to them.

Part of this comes from a need for open options and not being tied to one path, but walking that road of openness is starting to leave you feeling ungrounded, and unfulfilled, perhaps.

Under pressure, tend to be scattered, impatient, and leave things incompleted. However, for the things that matter, could overthink and overanalyse it. In general, you want things to be simpler. Complexity stresses you, as with emotions, noise.

Independence is key for you. But deep down, you want to have something to call your own too.

You do not like being observed, but you're a person who has little to hide.

Wary of whom you trust, you tend to keep emotional and physical distances with people. Probably there are only very few with whom you'd ever let down that guard completely. With these you're extremely supportive, and forgiving. But you seldom extend that same forgiveness to yourself.

Love is an all or nothing to you, but consciously, you try to control it. Afraid of being vulnerable. Will only admit it to a few, but tendency to withdraw too. Not certain if this is due to fear of losing them should you show your "worst" side, or if you're afraid of hurting them. Perhaps this is one of your bigger obstacles - trust doesn't come easy.
    its my philosophy that everyone's life is their chance to define what life means, and im not interested in the well-traveled road. im drawn to the corners of the earth and the buried potential in everything. the past is static and the distant future is as unknown as my current self is to my past self.

i am a thinker... owning things is like babysitting, and everything i own must serve a function greater than the effort required to own it. i hate obligations, i am constantly making choices and i need the ability to do so to a great degree.

i dont like noise pollution or irrational people. i certainly dont mind complexity, as long as it's not introduced unnecessarily.

i hate to be misinterpreted and so generally i dislike people observing me, putting their fingers in my brain, trying to "figure me out" etc if they lack the time, patience or most importantly, the comprehensive ability to do so... i do not need to hide anything, ultimately.

people will generally disappoint you/look out for themselves in areas that lack capacity for accountability. when i choose to trust someone, i know i am taking a risk and so it is somewhat "all or nothing" to me.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Thanks Gray.

And *umm* apologies if the above was observing you too much.

MBTI
    istp

nah, i asked you to analyze my handwriting. anyways, im impressed at how much could be inferred