User Tag List

First 2129303132 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't mind more people submitting samples. After all, it's up to us whether/when we analyse them.

*shrug*
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    istp

I have a bigger version if this isn't big enough.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

*turns on the light, lets out a blinking carebear*

*Turns to the polarbear*...

It's been a while, Gray, this is in thanks for the postcard.

A person who's seeking the white spaces in life. A sense of you wanting to leave the past behind, and not really looking forward to the future too.
    Not stuck in a rut per se, but in a kind of limbo that both comforts and makes you feel trapped.

Yours is the realm of the intellect. Not one for material trappings. Likely to view them as nice to have, but as weighty obligations at the end of the day.

Do not like to feel obligated to things and people.

Goal-setting is difficult. Tendency to set them too low sometimes, or unrealistically high, creating pressure on yourself to live up to them.

Part of this comes from a need for open options and not being tied to one path, but walking that road of openness is starting to leave you feeling ungrounded, and unfulfilled, perhaps.

Under pressure, tend to be scattered, impatient, and leave things incompleted. However, for the things that matter, could overthink and overanalyse it. In general, you want things to be simpler. Complexity stresses you, as with emotions, noise.

Independence is key for you. But deep down, you want to have something to call your own too.

You do not like being observed, but you're a person who has little to hide.

Wary of whom you trust, you tend to keep emotional and physical distances with people. Probably there are only very few with whom you'd ever let down that guard completely. With these you're extremely supportive, and forgiving. But you seldom extend that same forgiveness to yourself.

Love is an all or nothing to you, but consciously, you try to control it. Afraid of being vulnerable. Will only admit it to a few, but tendency to withdraw too. Not certain if this is due to fear of losing them should you show your "worst" side, or if you're afraid of hurting them. Perhaps this is one of your bigger obstacles - trust doesn't come easy.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

ehhh... Before I get swamped. Let me just clarify that I'm only peeking back here as and when I feel like it yea. So you could get it next week. Or Feb 30th 2010. Because I've done so many I'm a bit sick of it right now. hehehe.

Also, preferably the samples should be on unlined paper, about 20 lines, preferred writing instrument, freeflowing thought.. I'm not as good as Sub, so prefer longer samples. Thank you

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    ehhh... Before I get swamped. Let me just clarify that I'm only peeking back here as and when I feel like it yea. So you could get it next week. Or Feb 30th 2010. Because I've done so many I'm a bit sick of it right now. hehehe.

Also, preferably the samples should be on unlined paper, about 20 lines, preferred writing instrument, freeflowing thought.. I'm not as good as Sub, so prefer longer samples. Thank you
    I'll write that...later!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Only if you have time, here's some of my horrible handwriting! I did this on the back of my homework!

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

^^^ You're an ENTP!!!! Let me guess, high Ne, Fe, but you've ameliorated Ti function isn't it. And bloody hell, you weren't kidding on the high Se too, dammit. How'd you develop that. *meh*.

Gah. Speaking of which, I still am wondering how to develop Fi and Si. I need centres.. Haven't posted that thread yet.

MBTI
    Zzzz

hahaha, I find it funny that you, aelan, wrote in your 'random tests' thread today and I decided to try the Handwriting test (from your OP) after you'd offered to do mine a while ago and I declined you even though you weren't offering up again at large, only to find that you are now possibly accepting handwriting to test if and when you feel like it!

Well, erm, maybe I will offer mine to you and maybe you won't read it!

Oh, but the online Handwriting Test results were interesting....interesting...

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    *turns on the light, lets out a blinking carebear*

*Turns to the polarbear*...

It's been a while, Gray, this is in thanks for the postcard.

A person who's seeking the white spaces in life. A sense of you wanting to leave the past behind, and not really looking forward to the future too.
    Not stuck in a rut per se, but in a kind of limbo that both comforts and makes you feel trapped.

Yours is the realm of the intellect. Not one for material trappings. Likely to view them as nice to have, but as weighty obligations at the end of the day.

Do not like to feel obligated to things and people.

Goal-setting is difficult. Tendency to set them too low sometimes, or unrealistically high, creating pressure on yourself to live up to them.

Part of this comes from a need for open options and not being tied to one path, but walking that road of openness is starting to leave you feeling ungrounded, and unfulfilled, perhaps.

Under pressure, tend to be scattered, impatient, and leave things incompleted. However, for the things that matter, could overthink and overanalyse it. In general, you want things to be simpler. Complexity stresses you, as with emotions, noise.

Independence is key for you. But deep down, you want to have something to call your own too.

You do not like being observed, but you're a person who has little to hide.

Wary of whom you trust, you tend to keep emotional and physical distances with people. Probably there are only very few with whom you'd ever let down that guard completely. With these you're extremely supportive, and forgiving. But you seldom extend that same forgiveness to yourself.

Love is an all or nothing to you, but consciously, you try to control it. Afraid of being vulnerable. Will only admit it to a few, but tendency to withdraw too. Not certain if this is due to fear of losing them should you show your "worst" side, or if you're afraid of hurting them. Perhaps this is one of your bigger obstacles - trust doesn't come easy.
    i am... impressed.

MBTI
    INTP

I PMed you a link to a PDF of my handwriting.