User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

The latter. In fact, everything I sent along with the paper curiosity was according to her very general interests. It wasn't necessary, I thought, to ask what she wanted. And, yes -- setting up passion and romance as to intensity and allure, I probably have the first.
    Tis ok. Intensity does make some girls swoon, so it'd make your sweeping easier. One cannot ask every bear to be a carebear, without threatening a major extinction of some species.

Developing a chronology of that kind would be interesting. My skepticism remains on the reach of correlations made; but then, your methods are qualified by a measure of accuracy per cent.
    Ah. Yes, correlations - how much comes from actual HW, how much comes from intepretation. Accuracy per cent was the best way I could qualify it. Afterall, I could ask a person what he thinks of himself, and if my analysis does not fit his own self-image, is it the reader that is wrong, or is it the subject who does not know himself? Possibly a shade of both sometimes. Blindspots in Johari's window applies to reader and subject.

I originally wanted to show where each analysis point came from, but that became too much trouble to type out. Also, I'd have to explain the integration of some points, which was a little too much work and demystified things too much for my liking.

01010100011001010110010100101101011010000110010101 10010100100001

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

True, though earnestness isn't always fashionable.

On trade secrets: arcana sells.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    True, though earnestness isn't always fashionable.
    Fashion follows seasons.. . Fickle loves. Perhaps earnestness would be better off with those who seek timelessness.

On trade secrets: arcana sells.
    Why else 292 posts. But even the best have to know when to end.

MBTI
    ENTP

Partly a joke, but -- yes, though I don't mind hearing appeals for its authenticity (in this case, yours and Substitute's work).
    Meh. Been through it a dozen times. Had my work presented in court cases, had lawyers slog it out between them the pro and anti cases for the art/science of graphology. Still remains admissable as evidence in courts of law. Not my problem/issue whether people believe it or not - they ask me to do the thing, I do it - it's up to them to make of it/value it as they wish.

But because I'm used to the skepticism, that's why I don't go out of my way to do a thorough job (lots of hard work) when I'm not getting paid for it. I don't mind being told I'm a quack and eye-rolling and smiling sweetly through it, if I'm being paid to take the abuse - I'll even go through it all with them and walk them through how I got every bit, and prove it by showing them contrasting samples from other people with contrasting characteristics, so they can see for themselves that there's nothing mystical about it. Like I said, I get paid for that. But if it's just a freebie... haha... I've got other things to be doing
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Perhaps earnestness would be better off with those who seek timelessness.
    "...Interest in personal, socio-political longevity a plus."

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Still remains admissible as evidence in courts of law.
    That I didn't know. Impressive.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

"...Interest in personal, socio-political longevity a plus.".
    That would simply be someone interested in value systems - social, political or religious - as a means of governance, no? Is it the rule or the idea you seek though.

aha! Lady Thatcher! She's single now.

That I didn't know. Impressive.
    Depends on the jurisdiction too, Sub, but I'm impressed with your work. I feel honoured to have been analysed by you. For free too.

Over here, it is used by companies and sometimes quasi-government organisations in the selection of candidates for positions or scholarships. I believe quite a few European firms use it in candidate selection for key positions too. In that, it will not get you the job, but it can corroborate or refute character traits a candidate advertises, hence lose you the job.

I guess it is not yet proven, but there are believers enough.

(And noted on the point to maintain trade secrets and not take sceptics too hard)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

if you're still looking for samples I'm sure that I could unearth one for you! I have horrible handwriting!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Where do I go to learn how to be a handwriting analyst? And when is it my turn to have my handwriting picked apart?

You know I am an excellent flatterer when I want to be.

MBTI
    INTJ

Just felt like posting because it was already on my computer.
    I know it's not the best for analysis, so it's okay if it's unanalyzable.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    It would probably be safest to get one of the mods to lock it.
    I wasn't joking by the way.
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA