User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Ok, I'll warn you that the content is a little more vindictive than I like to be, but it was also done the night I found out I didn't have internet (which I have back again ). Hopefully it's clear enough (you would laugh at the apparatus I set up for it) and I'll take anything you give me on it.
    Is the lighting conditions that bad? Interesting roll of paper you got though. Couldn't help but read it. You deserve a hug...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    You may request, but I may not accede.

j/k. I meant, the service you provide in your job, is something I use. I'm not sure if for the same firm though.
    Bank of America, and I'm actually quite empathetic. I pride myself on either getting it to work or making the path to getting it to work as direct as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Is the lighting conditions that bad? Interesting roll of paper you got though. Couldn't help but read it. You deserve a hug...
    Actually, thinking about it again I should have held my flashlight over it to increase the contrast...

Thanks for the hug though
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Bank of America...

My company provides a similar assortment of services..but I don't want to name it since I don't want my internet usage scanned any more than it maybe already is...

Anyway..I can relate to the type of job you have!!

Oh, and yes....you had a bad day!! Sorry!! Hope you're feeling a little more mellowed out by now!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post

My company provides a similar assortment of services..but I don't want to name it since I don't want my internet usage scanned any more than it maybe already is...

Anyway..I can relate to the type of job you have!!
    Fun stuff, eh?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Indeed. 'Fun'.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

MBTI
    GONE

Default Better late than never! And longer than ever... :D

First off, thanks again for your time and effort in doing this. The timing couldn't be better as your analysis gave me a jolt! I honestly had not given much thought to many of the things you brought up and some hit uncomfortably close to home. I am NOT leaving out my handwritten notes from now on!

Quote Originally Posted by aelan
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Brandi Snyder
    What a nice personalized quote! Makes me feel all special.

You're a people person by nature: not in the sense of the life of a party, but rather, you have a warmth that draws people to you; probably find that the hurt, wounded, and children go to you.
    Aww, that's the nicest thing you say about me all analysis.
    Seriously though, yes I think this is accurate. I'm kinda too nice for my own good. Stupid empathy. Hahahaha.

And I am too the life of the party...

Am too!

Very giving of your time and person to such needs, perhaps to the point that you could lose yourself sometimes. Question if you're giving because you want to be needed or always thinking for the other though: my read is that it is a mix of both sometimes?
    Really? I didn't think this was a problem (anymore) because in the last several years I have taken conscious steps to be more self-monitoring and critical about the boundaries and motives and feelings off all involved in such situations. And basically learn to be very self-absorbed and selfish and unapologetic about it and not instinctively give in the first place. Basically, I want people to think I'm a bastard so these 'giving too much' situations can't present themselves to begin with. And yes, I know I'm a winner. Hahahaha.

In my defense, I honestly do 'give of myself' instictively and also for this damningly annoying reason I cannot help it... But yeah, the whole 'expectations/image/social benefits' of being a giver are a problem. If I'm conscious of the image I project when giving, that's the red flag.

And in unhealthier, unhappier states especially in times of loneliness, it was wayyyy to easy for me to dissolve the boundaries of my ego. ::shiver:: Messy and bad. I learned the ugly shadow of giving of myself, and that was of being needed And omg, being needed is a good substitute for being loved when you are deep down in a hole. It's better than crack. I whored out my empathy and (emotional) resources for attention and companionship. Welcome to codependence and dysfunctionality.

Jeez, thanks for reminding me Aelan. Hahaha.

You're hurt and puzzled by perceived coldness in others. Perhaps because of such experiences, you make a conscious effort now to maintain some distance, however, emotional distance is not something you're good at

Interesting way of wording it...the last part is so true.

A lady whose enjoyment of life comes from the sensual vs the abstract, you're likely to relish a good meal and secrets with friends vs an abstract discussion of Jungian types, for e.g.

I used to consider myself an intellectual. Perhaps I should change it to lazy intellectual who prefers parties?

You make a conscious effort to focus and be calm, however, while you understand the importance of the task at hand, and genuinely hate to disappoint others, you still get distracted and lose focus.
    The writing sample I gave was of ad verbatim notes as I was stressed and studying for finals. This sums up PERFECTLY my state of mind and modus operandi when it comes to 'work'...

And I have made MUCH progress over the years.

I consciously worked on improving my handwriting over the years to make it look more neat and professional and grown up looking. It's changed noticeably in just the last 2 years or so. So funny that's the handwriting that you see all my flaws in.

So you mean I can't trick you?? Dammit.

Under stress, you make an attempt to start scrutiny, but emotions take over and you tend to drop key details. A tendency to jump to conclusions, and to later backtrack. This could give the appearance of a dear scatterbrain to others who do not know you.
    How did you know??? Have you been talking with coworkers from my last job?

While you acknowledge societal rules, and keep to them, your guide is an internal compass / sense of right and wrong, and you will defend these strongly, though not aggressively : full on confrontation is not your forte, and you generally shy from conflict. At your worst, people would call you naughty and stubborn vs evil.
    I like that! Naughty & Stubborn. That sounds so cute.

Yes, I have my own compass. It's the CzeCze Rules To Life. Hahaha.

The confrontation/conflict part is both true and false. I'm not a brawler in the traditional sense nor aggressive, and I favor dialogue over 'fighting'. I HATE being a wuss and I do instinctively shy from direct confrontation so it's something I constantly work on and beat myself up about. In other ways, I'm very good with conflict and in some ways live in it and engage with it comfortably. While I don't really 'fight' with people, I tell people exactly what I think and I don't back down. I'm more of a debater/dialoguer/lobbyist than a straight fighter and I look for common ground but I'm still in it to win it. Hahahaa.

A big focus area for me used to be/is Conflict. You have to know how to fight to succeed and just live in the world and not go psycho. Conflict is also the only way progress and change occur in the world.

You do not always communicate your rationale behind your thinking/actions to others clearly, this probably results in misunderstandings, which causes you some distress, as people's opinions of you matter.

This causes me to be extremely specific ad nauseum about my feelings and thoughts lest someone misinterpret me or twist my words. But otherwise, yeah, it's true I get blindsided a lot by people who didn't understand what I meant/said/did.

Having variety/options keeps you happy.
    So true! I am a girl of many hobbies and the short attention span.

Overall, someone who is positive, the past is past to you, you accept the lessons (and forget them occasionally!) and the future is tomorrow, but the present is now, and someone needs you, or there's a great new thing to check out. . but do remember to keep some space for yourself too ok? =)
    Actually, this is the nicest thing you've said about me all analysis. LOL.

I have worked really long and hard to put the past to bed and process all the unhappy/painful episodes in my life. And forgive people. OMG, that's something I thought I could NEVER do. It is so hard to grow out of fear and anger and really process all that junk.

Starting more recently, I feel so much clearer and calmer now. I feel like I'm moving on and more truly compassionate and understanding about people and their weaknesses, including my own.

So it's nice to from your analysis that I'm able to live more in the present and learn from the past.

And geez, do I really sound that "nice"?

DAMN IT. I really did not want to be an Ennegram 2 -- I took that test right around the time you sent this analysis for a 1-2 punch.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

LOL, CzeCze.

Face it, girl. You're a teddybear!
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP

Alright cascademn, you've been waiting stoically for ages and ages, and I've been a lazy bum... or that is, a very active in RL and not having much time for virtual world side projects bum... in any case, I've had a good look and got what I can out of your sample. But I thought that, since I don't have time to sit and type it into coherent sentences, I'd just scan you my notes and you can have fun decoding them!

Well, it's either that, or wait several weeks* ()for a proper analysis.

*TM Carebear
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Aelan -- I finished mine (finally). It's 20 lines, stream-of-consciousness. What shall I do with it?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Alright cascademn, you've been waiting stoically for ages and ages, and I've been a lazy bum... or that is, a very active in RL and not having much time for virtual world side projects bum... in any case, I've had a good look and got what I can out of your sample. But I thought that, since I don't have time to sit and type it into coherent sentences, I'd just scan you my notes and you can have fun decoding them!

Well, it's either that, or wait several weeks* ()for a proper analysis.

*TM Carebear
    Substitute --THANK YOU.

I have glanced through your notes quickly, and am rather amazed. I think you're spot on in nearly everything, so there are things I need to muse over.

I think I get the gist of all of your notes, but if you do have the time in a week or five...I'd love to get your written-out version, just in case I'm mis-interpreting what I think you're saying. :-)

Things that stood out for me - 'sometimes jumps in but backs off-why?'; 'involuntary plunging into dark thoughts, tendency to dwell there, reluctance to leave, but once out, clean break, won't go there again'; 'push people away who choose you' (this is...rather perplexing, but I fear there is truth to it); 'puts off telling people feelings they have a right to know'; 'predeliction for a "simple life"'(idealised)' (oh yes); 'more guilt driver' (I often guilt myself, I'm not entirely sure why, although I think it's because my mom is the best guilt-tripper ever); 'religious - source of guilt/self-castigation but also of comfort' (curious, as I'm not religious, but I'm definitely pre-occupied with religious topics); 'naivete, guarded and kept secret behind worldly facade'; 'intelligent but not intellectual'; actually I'm just about re-writing everything you wrote out so I'll stop; and the hum-dinger - 'What are you afraid of?' Ah, the million dollar question.

Thank you again. I'd say true, nearly all of it, although a few of the things I haven't really been aware of til now (or rather I have on some level, it's just never really been pointed out to me by another party), but I would agree. I must ponder it now.

I do have a question though - I've posted a LOT on this site; how much of this might have been gleaned/intuited by reading my posts, vs. strictly my handwriting samples? Regardless, you've 'read' me pretty well I think. Most impressive, substitute.

PS - the only thing I don't think is true is the 'not financially savvy' piece - I'm actually really good with money and budgeting. Unless you're referring to another aspect of finances/investments. And I'm unclear on what you mean by 'approach and "stalk"' - I'm pretty sure I don't stalk people!!! :-)

And as for 'rooted in the past' - I don't think I'm stuck in the past, but I definitely do wax nostalgic about past periods of my life, so maybe in that sense I am. Anyway -- again, if you have time in the future, I'd love for you to elaborate on some of your notes. But if not, I definitely appreciate what I got, and in some ways your actual notes might even be better!!! The unedited version!!