User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Fool me once... shame on... shame on you?... Fool me... you can't get fooled again!

[Old saying in Tennessee... I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee]
    Perhaps I can't get fooled again, but I'm not sure you can't be fooled once more.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Perhaps I can't get fooled again, but I'm not sure you can't be fooled once more.
    I've always thought that famous saying could have been articulated better...

And I don't for a second doubt that you'll be able to play with me like a cat with a mouse until I'm mutilated beyond recognition or until you grow bored and find more interesting prey. I must warn you though: Carebears are a very endangered species... close to extinct even... and if you harm me you'll get such a stiff letter from the WWF. I'm on good terms with the panda as well, so you're looking at a worst case scenario of a cool letter AND a rabid, slow, gentle, lazy bamboo eater coming after you. Do you want that?!? Well, do you, punk?

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

I've always thought that famous saying could have been articulated better...

And I don't for a second doubt that you'll be able to play with me like a cat with a mouse until I'm mutilated beyond recognition or until you grow bored and find more interesting prey. I must warn you though: Carebears are a very endangered species... close to extinct even... and if you harm me you'll get such a stiff letter from the WWF. I'm on good terms with the panda as well, so you're looking at a worst case scenario of a cool letter AND a rabid, slow, gentle, lazy bamboo eater coming after you. Do you want that?!? Well, do you, punk?
    Oh dear. Such cute threats. I guess I could bean the panda with the letter. You're just trying to get me to go easy on you, aren't you.

On another note, I took another look at your HW, you may prefer it privately sent to you via PM vs on the board?

MBTI
    INFP

Oh dear. Such cute threats. I guess I could bean the panda with the letter. You're just trying to get me to go easy on you, aren't you.

On another note, I took another look at your HW, you may prefer it privately sent to you via PM vs on the board?

If you promise me it's authentic and not another bait, I'll have no problems with you posting it here. (Unless it'll influence sub, but I guess if I PM you my response and only post it here after sub has done me in a few weeks time, it shouldn't be a prob.)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Ok, I'll warn you that the content is a little more vindictive than I like to be, but it was also done the night I found out I didn't have internet (which I have back again ). Hopefully it's clear enough (you would laugh at the apparatus I set up for it) and I'll take anything you give me on it.
    LMAO at the content of those! Dude, haha... never mind! Just... ROFL!!

And Carebear - weeks???! You cheeky bugger!!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    And Carebear - weeks???! You cheeky bugger!!!
    Prove me wrong. (I know how ENTPs work. And once I said that, I spoiled it all again of course.)

MBTI
    INFP

You're just trying to get me to go easy on you, aren't you.
    I've realized I deserve all you've got after I managed to freak you out by making you believe t07 contacted you through my PM. And even more so for outing you now.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

I've realized I deserve all you've got after I managed to freak you out by making you believe t07 contacted you through my PM. And even more so for outing you now.
    Tis ok. Carebear is not really mean. He's just trying to get responses in a roundabout way. Often serious about shaping things into his way, which he genuinely believes is for the best. However, the direct approach is not his forte, as though he reads people intuitively, he doubts his intuition a bit too much, and shies away from confrontations.

Rundvardh, lol. I hope I wasn't calling your line today.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Rundvardh, lol. I hope I wasn't calling your line today.
    May I request confirmation of meaning?

Are you hoping the description you gave about carebear is not the same for me?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    May I request confirmation of meaning?

Are you hoping the description you gave about carebear is not the same for me?
    You may request, but I may not accede.

j/k. I meant, the service you provide in your job, is something I use. I'm not sure if for the same firm though.