User Tag List

First 9171819202129 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Sub, I'm in some trouble; former roomie just killed the internet at home so I'll have to do the search then bring the files to work and hope they'll upload from there to the site. Kitty not happy...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Sub, I'm in some trouble; former roomie just killed the internet at home so I'll have to do the search then bring the files to work and hope they'll upload from there to the site. Kitty not happy...
    I saw a kitty while on my way home today. It had the roundest, luminous-est green eyes.

And as a sign that I'm spending too much time on this forum, it made me think of you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    I saw a kitty while on my way home today. It had the roundest, luminous-est green eyes.

And as a sign that I'm spending too much time on this forum, it made me think of you.
    *purrs* that makes me happy

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

*purrs* that makes me happy
    umm. I kinda went ROWR! at it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

umm. I kinda went ROWR! at it.
    *pads off and pouts*

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

*pads off and pouts*
    hehe. You read Calvin and Hobbes? In the earlier strips, Hobbes' paws had little paddy black details. But later on, those pads somehow disappeared, and his paws became all white.

Good night kitty. I've a long day ahead tomorrow, must sleep.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

hehe. You read Calvin and Hobbes? In the earlier strips, Hobbes' paws had little paddy black details. But later on, those pads somehow disappeared, and his paws became all white.

Good night kitty. I've a long day ahead tomorrow, must sleep.
    LOL! good night, I'm sure I'll still have Sub to pester for a few more hours. * t3h ENTPs *

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

LOL! good night, I'm sure I'll still have Sub to pester for a few more hours. * t3h ENTPs *
    Hey, you INFPs aren't slouches yourself.

Sleep well, aelan. Do not dream of my abhorrent handwriting.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Hey, you INFPs aren't slouches yourself.

Sleep well, aelan. Do not dream of my abhorrent handwriting.
    thanks Var

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Okay before I give out any of my efforts, I'll just have to say a few things:

1. aelan (bless her) has bigged me up without having seen my work, so don't take her word for it that I'm good and remember I didn't say I was!
    2. when I've done this professionally and been paid for it, I've taken typically a week over one sample, mulling it over and letting the intuition really feed and work on it before writing the final verdict.
    3. in these cases, I've come home from a day of rather physical adventuring in the great outdoors, picking up kids from school, grocery shopping, cooking and cleaning and a mammoth argument between the kids, before sitting down with a bottle to tackle these.
    4. did I mention that I never promised anything?

Now, with that outta the way, here's what I got from Randomnity.

You're a pretty ethical person, but sometimes you don't think things through to their conclusion before forming opinions on them, and this can include people. First impressions count with you - if someone puts your back up when you first meet them, it'll be tough for them to fix things cos if they try to be super nice to apologize you'll just be cynical and suspicious of it, at least internally, whilst appearing to forgive and forget externally.

You've a vivid imagination, but can sometimes have trouble because you sorta run away with it when you shouldn't, but sometimes fail to engage it when it'd help you in being less critical of others.

You're quite concerned with clarity and being sure that you don't get your intentions or meanings mistaken, but you're not as good with words as you'd like to be and this can sometimes be a problem when you think you've expressed yourself clearly. You have difficulty with transferring your thoughts from your head onto paper, and the writing process tends to slow you down in a way you don't welcome, but need.

Lots of paradoxes, you're an interesting person...!

At the same time as being quite unidisciplined and impulsive, you're also quite able to anticipate future chains of events - more than you let on even to yourself maybe - perhaps you sometimes can be guilty of seeing possible bad outcomes for others, but indulging yourself anyway and later pretending you weren't to know what would happen.

You see yourself as more complicated than you are in reality - actually, it's more a case of proportion - you think you're more complicated than your peers, when you aren't necessarily. It's not that you're particularly simple, but they're more complicated than you think they are. You can be self-absorbed at times, and quit unperceptive of others' points of view, often taking offence when you're the one that actually gave it!

However, you do know your limits, and you know how to not outstay your welcome. You know what you can get away with and what you can't, and you know not to push things too far, so you tend to stay on the right side of 'the line' most of the time.

When it comes to the animal instincts (i.e. all things hanky panky), you're a bit tense. I mean there's tension within you as part of you just wants to let go and go with it, whilst another part of you can't help critiquing your partner.

You need to 'back engineer' more often - you can get yourself stuck in a moment, and find that your desire to move forwards ironically grinds you to a halt where you're overanalyzing the present, when you need to look into the past to discover how things came to where they are, in order to figure out how to move forward. IOW you need to work on seeing things and people in their propoer context.

You're quite protective of the people you care about, and might often find yourself really mad or upset on their behalf and wanting to go in like a knight in shining armour. However, something within you seems to stop you from doing this quite often, and you get mad at yourself for it. Perhaps you think they won't appreciate it, or that it's not your place.

You're an adventurous person - you're up for anything fun and even silly or dangerous, but because you do know your limits and are very good with appraising a physical situation, you seldom come to any great harm. You'd be the first to test, say, a rickety bridge into a forest that you just have to explore, while the others hang back like a bunch of chickens! When it comes to risks, you're no chicken!

There's more, but it'll take me a while to get round to it... how's that so far though?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen