User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This is kinda inconsistent...I switch randomly between cursive and printing. But I do that in most things I write for some reason anyway.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...andwriting.jpg

EDIT: if it helps, this is something written not specifically for this. Summary notes, for a midterm.
    http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...ndwriting2.jpg

This is how I write when I write notes to myself, where I don't need to worry about someone else being able to decipher it.

Five more then. Approximately. Unless there's a backlog going on? Actually better not touch the backlog while aelan's asleep, she might be in the middle of some of them. Fresh blood then, sirs!
    I will scan mine and post it shortly! Thanks, Im excited to see your analysis!
    P.S. its ok to post something that is related to schoolwork? I made a word list, it would be easiest just to scan it...
    Last edited by ArtlessFuture; 12-03-2007 at 06:04 PM. Reason: added a question!

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ArtlessFuture View Post
    I will scan mine and post it shortly! Thanks, Im excited to see your analysis!
    P.S. its ok to post something that is related to schoolwork? I made a word list, it would be easiest just to scan it...
    I personally prefer to have something that wasn't written specifically for the purpose of analysis. A page from a journal (if not too private!), a note to the milkman, telephone pad doodles/notes, essay rough drafts, anything that's handwritten. But I'll work with anything. I love things with doodles on as well, especially
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

he he... ok lemme see what i can dig up....

Ok the first one is something I just did, and I may have been a bit hurried because I am supposed to leave soon. Also I am trying to be as natural with my writing as possible. The second one was a list I made maybe 2 weeks ago, and I was writing fairly sloppily. Ok, take your time..I promise I wont pester you!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ndwriting1.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...ndwriting2.jpg
    Last edited by ArtlessFuture; 12-03-2007 at 06:34 PM. Reason: messed up the links

MBTI
    ENTP

Right so I'm doing runvardh and Randomnity, ArtlessFuture and possibly Carebear (). I'll do 'em probably tomorrow evening (GMT) cos I'm out adventuring (for real) all day tomorrow, won't be back 'til gone 8pm. That's kinda lunchtime to mid afternoon for the US.

Better do it soon or I'll end up forgetting about it and getting engrossed in something else, then I'll end up feeling the wrath of aelan, and that's something I don't wanna see
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Right so I'm doing runvardh and Randomnity, ArtlessFuture and possibly Carebear (). I'll do 'em probably tomorrow evening (GMT) cos I'm out adventuring (for real) all day tomorrow, won't be back 'til gone 8pm. That's kinda lunchtime to mid afternoon for the US.

Better do it soon or I'll end up forgetting about it and getting engrossed in something else, then I'll end up feeling the wrath of aelan, and that's something I don't wanna see
    What. . *miao* I'm a sweet, li'l kitty.

No worries, you're never up-staging, it's big enough to share. *secret relief* Since you the carebear, you can have him too. But be wary, he's a carebear gone wrong, a brief look and I think: though well-read, he's insecure, which he hides behind apparent openness, but pushes people away if they get close. Perhaps the charge of being wrapped up in yourself has been laid at your door. Has difficulty to find closure and is blocking out some part of his past.

I've a backlog of htb and casca, and yours has to be translated for you too, since you're *ahem* protesting against it and trying to make my analysis look only 50%.

Nightning, ENTPs say what they think, but they may not mean it in the way it was taken. Perceptions are something an ENTP has to learn to negotiate, and to realise that we're not that great afterall.

Edit: I'm not certain why you'd use handwriting to gauge career choices, but I do know some firms use handwriting to select candidates, among other things.

Edahn, thanks for that sample. Intuition says you're not an INTP.
    Last edited by white; 12-04-2007 at 01:58 AM.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    No worries, you're never up-staging, it's big enough to share. *secret relief* Since you the carebear, you can have him too. But be wary, he's a carebear gone wrong, a brief look and I think: though well-read, he's insecure, which he hides behind apparent openness, but pushes people away if they get close. Perhaps the charge of being wrapped up in yourself has been laid at your door. Has difficulty to find closure and is blocking out some part of his past.
    Ok, cool. I won't comment much on your brief look, since it might influence Substitute, but though it's very general, it looks promising. I really look forward to this, and I'd love to see if sub finds the same.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Ok, cool. I won't comment much on your brief look, since it might influence Substitute, but though it's very general, it looks promising. I really look forward to this, and I'd love to see if sub finds the same.
    Sub will find more. *trust*. He's much better at this than me, really.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Sub will find more. *trust*. He's much better at this than me, really.
    Maybe, but that only means you have more to prove and do a more thorough analysis. If he knows he's good, he probably won't bother proving it.
    Will be interesting to see though.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    Maybe, but that only means you have more to prove and do a more thorough analysis. If he knows he's good, he probably won't bother proving it.
    Will be interesting to see though.
    Did I mention carebears are subversive and sneaky?

*lol*. A thorough analysis may not be accurate, isn't it? The two are distinct.

In fact, as sub pointed out, it is dicey to do this actually. Sometimes the handwriting says things which someone may not acknowledge consciously, or other times, may not even be aware of. And you struggle if you want to point this out or not, since you could be wrong, and you do not want to plant an idea into a person's head that becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It is why sub is having some trouble with my analysis of his, *registered protests * though I stand by it. . Or perhaps he's just interpreting the poem differently. His took me the longest, conflicting signs, and was the reason I asked for his signature actually.