User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Is it too late to post things? I guess you're getting tired of it by now...

I mostly want to see if it's possible to "read" anything more than could be determined by my type, posting style and/or Forer effect. I don't think it's implausible that it could be accurate, but most handwriting analyses are so vague they could apply to most anyone...

Oh, and I can take blunt criticism. In fact, that's what I'm most interested in. I know what my strengths are.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ok, so I'll do it; just need to wait till I get home and hope I still have the images. Otherwise I'll need to find a way to get something scanned...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Ah okay... that makes sense. I thought all ENTPs love one upping and are proud of it. So much for my knowing ENTPs.
    No, I don't enjoy doing it and don't do it on purpose, ever. Sometimes I inadvertently do it, not realizing that what I'm doing will be construed as that, and sometimes I do it tongue in cheek with close friends when we're all just playing and there's no risk of me being taken seriously. But no, if I realize I've been doing it other than joking with people like that, I'm mortified.

Random question for you... are all ENTPs like that? I see that far too often...
    Dunno... I was talking about people in general, how it is with handwriting analysis when I do it, and also other things, other kinds of analysis. It often happens that I 'pick up' an awful lot about someone, something they say y'know, I get a lot of undercurrents and intentions and stuff, but if I call them out they deny it all - people of all types - and make me look like an idiot, so people will say "Yeah but you know what sub's intuition's like, it's way off a lot of the time, like that time when he said Susan sitting on the right showed that she liked being in charge, and Susan said no way, I hate being in charge?" when it's actually spot on, but Susan didn't like to admit that she likes being in charge. As a hypothetical example, like.

Aha! I've found my custom title!!!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

I'd like to do it too, if you are still taking samples. Please respond in this thread to say yea or nay.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'll do a few - say, six or so - but I'm making no promises about time scales, and any pestering (after first asking) will result in a 30 minute time-out in the naughty corner!!

First come, first served!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I'll do a few - say, six or so - but I'm making no promises about time scales, and any pestering (after first asking) will result in a 30 minute time-out in the naughty corner!!

First come, first served!
    Gah, I'm at work for another 3 hours still and all my stuff is at home. Mercy for the kitty chained to his cube?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Gah, I'm at work for another 3 hours still and all my stuff is at home. Mercy for the kitty chained to his cube?
    Oh go on then, since you're so cute and and INFP and everything

Five more then. Approximately. Unless there's a backlog going on? Actually better not touch the backlog while aelan's asleep, she might be in the middle of some of them. Fresh blood then, sirs!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Oh go on then, since you're so cute and and INFP and everything

Five more then. Approximately. Unless there's a backlog going on? Actually better not touch the backlog while aelan's asleep, she might be in the middle of some of them. Fresh blood then, sirs!
    I grovel to your Q-ness

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

If aelan doesn't accept mine, I'm in. (Jury still out on that one.) Blunt, specific and undiplomatic would be preferred, though. The more diplomacy and generalities, the more we're into cold reading and horoscope territory.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    If aelan doesn't accept mine, I'm in. (Jury still out on that one.) Blunt, specific and undiplomatic would be preferred, though. The more diplomacy and generalities, the more we're into cold reading and horoscope territory.
    You're on. Cool, I get two INFP's (uh, possibly...)! I enjoyed doing Dark Razor's on INTPc, very ENTJ; I'd love to do Maverick's - has he posted a sample here? (too lazy to look through it all!). Then I'll have done two each of my two fave types

Maybe that says something about me... I mean... hm, nah, never mind!

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I grovel to your Q-ness
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that - they used to call me that at work until they started calling me Garak and that stuck. I might go back to them at some point avatar-wise. I prefer Q, personally.