User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

aelan: You've actually motivated me to pick up a graphology book at the library. More side projects... just what I needed.

runv: I don't think homework answers would give the best indicator seeing it's a restricted form of writing... but I'm sure aelan can still pick up something from it. That's if she's taking in more requests...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    aelan: You've actually motivated me to pick up a graphology book at the library. More side projects... just what I needed.

runv: I don't think homework answers would give the best indicator seeing it's a restricted form of writing... but I'm sure aelan can still pick up something from it. That's if she's taking in more requests...
    Believe me, even writing my signature feels like homework. The last contiguous piece of actual writing I've done other than taken notes was back in grade 7.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

I can actually work with any kind of sample, as long as I know the conditions it's written under if they're not 'natural', not relaxed sorta thing.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Actually the above is wrong; I have current work notes, but they are business confidential due to the information in them.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfj

In that case, maybe Sub would be kind enough to do yours...

Runv: Slightly off topic... I know you use the keyboard for a lot of stuff these days... but you can also just write something up now and scan it in can you not? Unless you have difficulties accessing a scanner...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    In that case, maybe Sub would be kind enough to do yours...

Runv: Slightly off topic... I know you use the keyboard for a lot of stuff these days... but you can also just write something up now and scan it in can you not? Unless you have difficulties accessing a scanner...
    scanner access is none... boy I feel smart

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

aelan and me sorta agreed in PM that we'd team up with this, but I got a bit sidetracked and busy, and she's been seriously swamped... but the other reason I haven't been helping much is because I'm terrified of anyone thinking I'm one-upping!

I think her analyses are better than you'd get out of me, though, tbh. She's really taking her time over them and clarifying, responding etc. My approach would be to give it the once over, see loads of stuff that I couldn't think of how to explain it, or that I couldn't think of a diplomatic way of putting it, so therefore leave it out. Then give a summary of the good/average stuff, maybe hint at some of the bad stuff, and ignore any subsequent questions! lol

I have often found though, that this kinda thing can be difficult if you're being brutally honest with people about what their writing tells about them. Many people, if you say something they don't like the sound of, even if it's true - maybe they don't even realize it's true - they'll deny it, and it'll make you look like your analyzing skills are crappy. People will say "oh look though he's only getting about 50% of it right!" when in fact I'm getting a lot more right, but they just won't admit it. But I'm the one who ends up looking like a moron.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I guess I haven't shown my ability to take brutally honest criticism in a while...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    aelan and me sorta agreed in PM that we'd team up with this, but I got a bit sidetracked and busy, and she's been seriously swamped... but the other reason I haven't been helping much is because I'm terrified of anyone thinking I'm one-upping!
    Ah okay... that makes sense. I thought all ENTPs love one upping and are proud of it. So much for my knowing ENTPs.

they'll deny it, and it'll make you look like your analyzing skills are crappy. People will say "oh look though he's only getting about 50% of it right!" when in fact I'm getting a lot more right, but they just won't admit it. But I'm the one who ends up looking like a moron.
    Random question for you... are all ENTPs like that? I see that far too often...

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I guess I haven't shown my ability to take brutally honest criticism in a while...
    Come on! Why don't you post whatever you have and see what you get back. It's totally anonymous here... if it's true... all it can do is help you improve yourself.

Side note, I've read in that graphology book that people use it to help determine career choices. It was like a one-liner mentioned in the book though. How true is that?