User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    purple chicken:

You mentioned you were stressed at the time of the sample? This wee munkee begs to differ I'd say you were not so much stressed with the task, rather you were bored and frustrated as it meant little to you.

"Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go" - Louise Driscoll.

Someone who knows that certain things are important, however, this does not make them important to you (if that is clear?). Existing rules frustrate you. This disconnect causes you stress, vs the task itself.
    No, it does make sense. This reminds me of the line in "Good People"-Jack Johnson "to tell me how great its all gonna be
    you might notice some hesitation
    Its important to you is not important to me"- of course I get called cold/apahetic. I know why people need religion, I don't. Or be told that they are loved all the time. I don't besides words are just words, anyone can say words. It takes more to show someone, to be their when they need you and leave when they are sick of you.

(Strong pressure stroke which is obvious even in the scans; inability to keep to lines, t bar crosses indefinite)

A tendency to slip into dark moods and feel lost. Second guess yourself a lot.
    Who doesn't?

(downwards slope distinct, going back to cancel/add on things)

Foresight is not a strong point, tendency to miss details and leave things incomplete in your haste.
    Yup.

(haphazard use of space, some words are unfinished)

A tendency to put a lot of pressure on yourself, even though your goals are not clear. You find difficulty following through on goals, but you still want control.
    Yeah, but if I don't I'd never get anything done. I never really cared much what other's thought, yet then again the pressure doesn't work. I give up too easily. Who doesn't want control of something? I hate when people try to take over a task of mine. My mom use to do this all the time, I hated it and I still do. If I want help I'll ask, if I'm drowing and don't want help. I usually recognize I need help, but please just let me drown a moment longer.
    (controlled I consciously, written with pressure. subconsciously, it starts leaning, t-bars, sometimes overreaching, middle zone does not support)

Introvert, but not anti-social. In that you do like company, but are not always sure how to act around people. Emotionally, you keep your guard up around people a lot. In face of conflict, you tend to get emotional vs calm thought. Emotionally intense person.
    Who understands people and social norms? No one likes an emotional mess, so unless I'm close to you I probably won't reveal how I feel about something (mostly to avoid conflict). Also once I get emotional I have a hard time turning it off, so if I never let my guard down I don't ever have to worry about embarrassing myself. Though I do by some of the things that come out of my mouth.

(spacings, tense conscious control, reversion to child-like fonts when stressed, pressure)

A unique view of things, and a different way of expression which may not be understandable at the beginning to the masses.
    Yep, I get alot of looks when expressing my views. So I tend not to.

Your realm is feeling vs abstract thinking. However, this does not mean you do not have ideals, rather, you find difficulty putting across your thoughts though you do not hide things.
    Yes much difficulty.

You may find you "get" things intuitively, but don't know how. You'd also then get insistent on your point if challenged, and lose sight of rational arguments. Confrontation stresses you.
    That's why I hate when some asks me why something is when it comes to a book or a movie. Or I'll predict something that will happen, but I can't tell you why or how and it does happen. Hmm yea I do sometimes argue and forget what I'm arguing or why but continue to anyways. It's really hard to argue a point if you yourself can't remember exactly what it was.

Some might say you're prone to irrationality. This is compounded because you are not always certain what you're thinking as well.
    I'd like to meet one person who is rational 100% of the time.

(bubble e's, while font is large, script is not always clear, wonky middle zone that does not always support upper zone)

Sex without love is strange to you? Or perhaps sex is strange to you
    Well sadly I'm a virgin, but I'm also not the type to have sex just to have sex. I've never been in love but I believe it exists if nothing more then to make life a little more bearable.

(lower zone not developed)

Hmm. Be gentler on yourself?
    I'm less harsh then I use to be, I guess I have a long way to go??
    Last edited by prplchknz; 11-25-2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: because I think I may be a compulsive editor on forums.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

Who doesn't? . .

I'd like to meet one person who is rational 100% of the time. . .
    I meant, relative to the norm there. i.e. relative to a normal person, you get into dark moods more, stay there longer; and are more irrational, but the latter is perhaps due to a difficulty in communication i.e. appearance of irrationality vs truly irrational.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Ok worklist for the week ahead (an ENTP gets organised! Limited time only!)

- the madness
    - sub
    - mousie!
    - athenian

and casacademn is the last entry I'll accept. lol. I have to put a stop to it before I go nuts unravelling everyone. sorry folks..
    Thanks!! ***MUCH*** appreciated!!!

My first two attachments were written within the past 3 months. I was just now trying to dig up some cursive writing, but it appears I stopped writing in cursive nearly 3 yrs ago. And the stuff from 3 yrs ago is stuff I don't want to post.. ;-)....but I've dug up something from **6** years ago - yikes! - that is pretty representative of my cursive, although there have been slight changes in certain letters.

MBTI
    yupp

I meant, relative to the norm there. i.e. relative to a normal person, you get into dark moods more, stay there longer; and are more irrational, but the latter is perhaps due to a difficulty in communication i.e. appearance of irrationality vs truly irrational.
    What is the norm? And yeah, people who can decipher me (I've actually been told by people that I need deciphering) realize that I'm really more rational then I appear and all my actions make sense, if given time to explain. Of course these people have known me for years.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

the madness:

I only have 9 lines from your page to go on (looks like schoolwork?), and I'm assuming your handwriting is large in general (vs the photo is enlarged) so this is based on that. The handwriting doesn't seem very INTP-ish for some reason, I'm not certain if it is because of the point in time you're writing it? Anyway. here goes:

-----------
    A person who is careful and guarded by nature, fear the loss of control. While not an extrovert, you are definitely not anti-social. Probably have some good friends, with whom you're warm towards and generally sharing of your time and emotions with.

However, among strangers, you value your private space and are likely to keep your walls up. People probably take a while for you to want to warm up to, and it is likely a conscious decision to trust them or not.

(deliberate strokes, very little subconscious flow, while cursive script, it seems forced. Spaces between words about 2 standard letters, usage of sheet controlled)

Generally toe the line with societal rules, however, the greatest pressure on yourself comes from your own rules. Careful planner. Some may say an overplanner/reserved, as they may not see your inner reasoning.

While you have few secrets to hide, and are able to communicate your thoughts clearly in general, you do not make much effort to explain your motives/feelings to others. A certain confidence, for want of a better word, for others to take you as you are.

You have strong views on things, which you could impose on others unintentionally - in conflict / stress, you're likely to hold firm to your point vs back down - some may call that stubborness. =D

(able to follow lines in their absence, depth of strokes, sharpness of strokes not reliant on other letters, pressure, lower zone cuts into below lines)

A sense of wanting to leave doors open, even though a conclusion may have been reached. Letting go does not come easy for you, you find yourself looking back towards the past, but you'll not admit this easily.

(double spaces after periods, letters curve backwards to the left).

You've made a certain peace with your goals, you try to ensure that they're supportable by common sense, and reason; not prone to many flights of fancy. While you do enjoy the fine things in life, you are not likely to let yourself be excessive in it, or be carried away.

(regular t-bar crosses, upper zone relatively standardized, supported by middle, lower zone cear, but not excessive).

not very INTPish somehow. . .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Wow, there's a feature in htb's that's really uber-J - no prizes for guessing what it is!
    Now, that is a superlative of a superlative.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

mousie nightning: Let me know where it is off? I've tried to breakdown what comes from where. And to answer your questions:

No, I'm not able to tell male/female from handwriting, I can only tell traits. So for e.g. a male with typically feminine traits could be wrongly typed to be female if I were to do a stab at gender, or vice versa?

Left handed / right handed should not affect the reading, as the question is more, which is the hand (or even foot or mouth), that the person typically uses / has been motor-control trained for writing.

You're right in that it is partly a guessing game, as a lot is up for intepretation and no one "sign" can be taken on its own. It is why I need the practice, I'm really just an amateur.

Where it stems from (in simplified terms) is motor control is affected by our moods, conscious and subconscious; these are contributing facets towards a person's attitude and personality. As handwriting is a motor-skill, the way we shape it reflects the state of mind at the time of writing. So this does mean that folks with illnesses which affect motor control will not have a proper analysis for e.g.

Why I'd asked for 20 lines is simply because over a full page, it is hard for conscious control to be maintained, parts of the subconscious slips out. Usually what I'm looking for is consistency in the strokes for e.g. or patterns in the writing. it is why for e.g. the madness, I had very little to go on, and it seemed like lecture notes - usually, when we take lecture notes, it is not our "natural" selves, so any reading is less likely to be reflective. In all these, I'm also handicapped as I'm not able to feel your scripts (depth/pressure are currently guessed in all the readings here)

But here goes yours.

---------------

"trust yourself, then you will know how to live" - Goethe

A person who seeks space in your life, privacy is important to you. You tend to keep people at a distance, though you have little to hide.

Will only share yourself when you're more confident of support. Guarded with your emotions, you care more than you show and suffer for it. You prefer to have safety nets in your life, and are not likely to take risks without fore-thought.

Not anti-social, but you'd prefer a smaller group of close friends vs being a social butterfly. With these, you're warm and supportive. Quietness in manner, likely to be the listener rather than the talker.

(use of space between words, letters, and lines; no negative slanting; margins; generally rounded script, small fonts, distinct)

You adhere to societal rules, and your personal values are clear, something you'd strongly defend. However, you're non-confrontational in general, and usually seek to give others second chances. You're also most comfortable when you can give full rein to your instincts, but for some reason, you doubt them, second guessing yourself a fair bit.

However, in conflict, you find it difficult to express yourself clearly, as even when you're clear in what you feel and think, the communication does not come easily for you (do folks tell you to speak up?).

Your primary reaction then is to retreat into yourself and internalize the feelings, vs think it through rationally.

Others' feelings affect you a great deal, and you somehow internalize that (??), though rationally, it may not be directly related to you.

(lines are neat on the page, adherence to margins without aid, at the same time, clear upright strokes and I; cursive script breaks down into single letters; your words are disappearing into themselves once you become self-conscious (or is this a trick of the lighting *lol*)

You strive for a balanced life, where your daily obligations are fulfilled, at the same time, you set yourself high goals and ideals, which you try hard to realize & support.

You appreciate beauty and sensuality, likely to notice the little details in things / people. Whimsy sense of humour that you show occasionally when relaxed. You're happiest when you find a way to balance your ideals with reality, in the absence of conflict with people.

(all zones relatively well developed, while t bar crosses are high, they're generally supported and not over-reached; lower zone clear, some gs are curved into 8s).

------------
    Athenian and sub next, and I'm actually on track to deliver what I said I would *yea*

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

mousie nightning: Let me know where it is off? I've tried to breakdown what comes from where. And to answer your questions:

No, I'm not able to tell male/female from handwriting, I can only tell traits. So for e.g. a male with typically feminine traits could be wrongly typed to be female if I were to do a stab at gender, or vice versa?
    And I will attempt to provide as much detail as I can as feedback. Well if I recall correctly, (me and my fuzzy memory) some group tested analyst's ability in distinguishing gender (not sex) from writing... it was ~60%. It would work out around that level based on gender and traits correlations. That's based on fuzzy math. Moderate correlation between gender and most traits.

Left handed / right handed should not affect the reading, as the question is more, which is the hand (or even foot or mouth), that the person typically uses / has been motor-control trained for writing.
    Interesting... I've notice in the few lefties that their writing tends to be more straight up and down due to the mechanical motions required to write from left to right. My younger brother is a lefty, I've read up a little bit on how to teach a left-handed person to write... and they made suggestions on altering the normal writing motions into something more comfortable for the left hand. The left to right push required in writing is difficult for the left hand since it's easier to draw the pen closer to the hand while applying pressure than to push outwards. Turning the paper on a 45 degree slant or the more extreme 90 degrees reduce that movement. I guess the mechanical motions in forming the letters wouldn't take away from the inherent style of the writing. I've seen both well-rounded and angular scripts...

You're right in that it is partly a guessing game, as a lot is up for intepretation and no one "sign" can be taken on its own. It is why I need the practice, I'm really just an amateur.
    All round fun on both sides. Personality and general understanding of a person isn't an exact science anyways. It's how you can use those interpretations that more interests me.

Where it stems from (in simplified terms) is motor control is affected by our moods, conscious and subconscious; these are contributing facets towards a person's attitude and personality. As handwriting is a motor-skill, the way we shape it reflects the state of mind at the time of writing. So this does mean that folks with illnesses which affect motor control will not have a proper analysis for e.g.
    *nods* Some habits die hard... For example, looking at the way you use "example", e.g., I've noticed you like using that latin short form a fair bit and in a non-traditional fashion. It can suggest you are deeply into philosophy or sciences or that you are/once was a slower typer. The "period" key on the keyboard is at an awkward position compared to the "home row" keys. A fast typer would have unconsciously typed out example in full than to use the e.g. abbr. It's much in the same way of me using "!=" over "does not equal to/is not".

As to conscious vs subconscious... how different are the two? To me it seems like incorporation of the two is what makes who you are.

Why I'd asked for 20 lines is simply because over a full page, it is hard for conscious control to be maintained, parts of the subconscious slips out. Usually what I'm looking for is consistency in the strokes for e.g. or patterns in the writing. it is why for e.g. the madness, I had very little to go on, and it seemed like lecture notes - usually, when we take lecture notes, it is not our "natural" selves, so any reading is less likely to be reflective. In all these, I'm also handicapped as I'm not able to feel your scripts (depth/pressure are currently guessed in all the readings here)
    *nods* Understandably the pressure involved in taking down good notes in lecture takes away from "free play". If you understand what I mean. Pressure... mine is usually moderate to heavy.

"trust yourself, then you will know how to live" - Goethe
    I like these quotes of yours... do you just know them off the top of your head or do you look them up? I often times find it difficult to describe to others what exactly I meant. For example, that "free play" I used before. Words do not describe the full context of meaning. For in the meaning, related ideas are invoked. Related in my mind, might not be in another person's mind. The two words "free play" means a lot more than just unstructured fun. It conveys the atmosphere of being relax and unrestricted. Free as related to freedom. Play as related to letting the mind explore. All that I find difficult to succinctly describe.

A person who seeks space in your life, privacy is important to you. You tend to keep people at a distance, though you have little to hide.
    True. The only one I wish to hide from is myself. Nonetheless I need time for myself to reflect. I also have an absurd need for personal space, both physically and emotionally. I am easily moved by other people's emotions... maybe that translated unconsciously to a need for physical distance.

Will only share yourself when you're more confident of support. Guarded with your emotions, you care more than you show and suffer for it. You prefer to have safety nets in your life, and are not likely to take risks without fore-thought.
    True again. I do not care for being sucked into too much. I end up doing more harm than good if I become a crutch. I tend to offer only as much assistance as required to let the person help him/herself. Also again, emotions are difficult things to describe. Why bother people with stuff that I can't exactly get out? I am not much of a risk-taker at all. Out of curiosity... where did you read that from?

Not anti-social, but you'd prefer a smaller group of close friends vs being a social butterfly. With these, you're warm and supportive. Quietness in manner, likely to be the listener rather than the talker.

(use of space between words, letters, and lines; no negative slanting; margins; generally rounded script, small fonts, distinct)

You adhere to societal rules, and your personal values are clear, something you'd strongly defend. However, you're non-confrontational in general, and usually seek to give others second chances. You're also most comfortable when you can give full rein to your instincts, but for some reason, you doubt them, second guessing yourself a fair bit.
    Again that's true. Instincts are... well instincts. Intuition can only work on what you can read. Insufficient input gives you ambiguous answers. My thinking process is highly dependent on "what ifs" iterations. One wrong judgment somewhere and you end up being totally off a few loops later. And I have to act base on that... x-X Trust in myself... need to work on that one a fair bit I'm afraid.

However, in conflict, you find it difficult to express yourself clearly, as even when you're clear in what you feel and think, the communication does not come easily for you (do folks tell you to speak up?).
    As I've been saying before yes I find precise expression of myself difficult. Due to my nonlinear Ni dominant thinking, due to thinking about potential impact of what I say on others. I tend to circle around the issue with fluff a while before getting to the point. Sometimes I have a general fuzzy idea I feel strongly about, other times trying to find a "safe spot" to start. Looking at it, it seems rather silly. The ENXP approach of just blurting out random stuff might actually be more conducive lol!

Your primary reaction then is to retreat into yourself and internalize the feelings, vs think it through rationally.
    That one is a little off. I do retreat, but mostly in analysis... with feelings weighted with rational thinking. I can fall into a state of cold analysis in that I can sense the feelings being there and comment on them but they don't really touch my mind. It's a detachment. On some touchy issues though, I sometimes just sit there with emotions for a while.

Others' feelings affect you a great deal, and you somehow internalize that (??), though rationally, it may not be directly related to you.
    Uhhhh the "everything is my fault" syndrome. Overly self critical.

(lines are neat on the page, adherence to margins without aid, at the same time, clear upright strokes and I; cursive script breaks down into single letters; your words are disappearing into themselves once you become self-conscious (or is this a trick of the lighting *lol*)
    It's not a trick of the lighting I don't think. I don't really write in script. It's a mixture of print with laziness. From my note taking days... People said my writing was too illegible, so I print... then I had to take pages and pages of notes so I ended up dragging my pen from letter to letter a bit. It shows up a lot in the way I write letters that can be written in different ways. The y for example... Words do kind of disappear into themselves don't they? lol! I'm looking at the writing in paper... the Os, Es, Ns etc become like a scribble. Probably an attempt to cover up spelling mistakes. I seriously cannot spell. Thank goodness for the spellchecker in firefox.

You strive for a balanced life, where your daily obligations are fulfilled, at the same time, you set yourself high goals and ideals, which you try hard to realize & support.

You appreciate beauty and sensuality, likely to notice the little details in things / people. Whimsy sense of humour that you show occasionally when relaxed. You're happiest when you find a way to balance your ideals with reality, in the absence of conflict with people.

(all zones relatively well developed, while t bar crosses are high, they're generally supported and not over-reached; lower zone clear, some gs are curved into 8s).
    *nods* A fair description. Thank you for helping with defining who I am. A point did cross my mind though... would it have made a difference if you were only provided with the writing sample and do not know my type, seen the way I interact on the forum? Just a random thought... Anyways... that frees me to comment away at your other threads. I didn't post anything there so that you would be minimally influenced prior to the analysis...

Athenian and sub next, and I'm actually on track to deliver what I said I would *yea*
    You're doing quite well for an ENTP lol! Although I think sub was suppose to be before me... :P

Yikes! I rambled way too much...

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    some group tested analyst's ability in distinguishing gender (not sex) from writing... it was ~60%. It would work out around that level based on gender and traits correlations. Moderate correlation between gender and most traits..
    Interesting stats, I wonder if it means that 40% of population don't have clearly male / female traits then, and would that mean they were better adjusted / more in touch with their "other" side? True that, e.g. aggression could be seen from angularity, and we may say that could be a predominantly male trait. Why I shy away from guessing gender is perhaps 60% is just a little bit better than a guess for me, also, gender doesn't interest me as much as the other delightful guesses you could make about someone

I guess the mechanical motions in forming the letters wouldn't take away from the inherent style of the writing. I've seen both well-rounded and angular scripts.
    Yups. I'm ambidextrous, though I've given up writing with my left a while ago. In both, there're similarities, or to be accurate, different signs which could be interpreted into the same thing.

All round fun on both sides. Personality and general understanding of a person isn't an exact science anyways. It's how you can use those interpretations that more interests me. .
    *nods* fully agreed. That's why it is so fascinating to me.

*nods* Some habits die hard... For example, looking at the way you use "example", e.g., I've noticed you like using that latin short form a fair bit and in a non-traditional fashion. It can suggest you are deeply into philosophy or sciences or that you are/once was a slower typer. The "period" key on the keyboard is at an awkward position compared to the "home row" keys. A fast typer would have unconsciously typed out example in full than to use the e.g. abbr. It's much in the same way of me using "!=" over "does not equal to/is not".
    Observant you are. I use the latin short more out of convenience as my thoughts move faster than I can type. Being ambidextrous, the awkwardness of spaces don't matter as much in a sense. I pretty much type without looking at the keyboard.

As to conscious vs subconscious... how different are the two? To me it seems like incorporation of the two is what makes who you are. .
    Yaps, incorporation, or fighting between. Sometimes we resist certain impulses consciously, but subconsciously, they show. If Cze would share for e.g. her's would be good examples of that.

I like these quotes of yours... do you just know them off the top of your head or do you look them up? .
    "The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit".
    I know a fair bit out of the top of my head, I just accumulate a lot of odd bits of words and phrases somehow. Where I have difficulty is stream of consciousness poems, e.g. Edna St Vincent Millay's "if I had loved you less, or played you slyly, I might have held you for a summer more" I think I have that line more or less, but not accurately, also I cannot recall the full poem.
    Edit: (Edna St. Vincent Millay, Sonnet cxvi)

I often times find it difficult to describe to others what exactly I meant. For example, that "free play" I used before. Words do not describe the full context of meaning. For in the meaning, related ideas are invoked. Related in my mind, might not be in another person's mind. The two words "free play" means a lot more than just unstructured fun. It conveys the atmosphere of being relax and unrestricted. Free as related to freedom. Play as related to letting the mind explore. All that I find difficult to succinctly describe. .
    Yea, in this forum for e.g. I find I have to re-read most things an NF writes. Not so much as it is illogical, rather, it follows a different pattern of thought which is fascinating to me. Not sure if I'm right, but I think an NF thoughts actually takes on shapes and colours, smells and personalities, and is not in standard fonts, is it?

Out of curiosity... where did you read that from? .
    Ahh. Let me clarify that bit. All paragraphs above the ( ) comes from the signals from the points in the ( ) below that. Next section follows the same order. I'd merely broken the paragraphs down for easier reading.

guarded with emotions / not risk taker / want space comes from the fact that in your script, your letters stand alone and don't "relate" to each other, you leave a lot of space between lines (to draw an analogy, "don't come near me"), and you group your words leaving a great deal of border. So it is drawn from these signs, if you wish.

The ENXP approach of just blurting out random stuff might actually be more conducive lol! .
    If you can live with bug eyes after you've silenced an entire train carriage with "I don't think I could pole dance here, as there isn't enough leg room for a round-house kick"

That one is a little off. I do retreat, but mostly in analysis... with feelings weighted with rational thinking. I can fall into a state of cold analysis in that I can sense the feelings being there and comment on them but they don't really touch my mind. It's a detachment. On some touchy issues though, I sometimes just sit there with emotions for a while. .
    okies. that's interesting. Why I'd concluded that was because your writing disappears into itself when you're self conscious, and the upper zone which represents thoughts, disappears more significantly, i.e. it wasn't rationality in play then. Ergo, if it is not thought, then it is emotions causing that "disappearance"

*nods* A fair description. Thank you for helping with defining who I am. A point did cross my mind though... would it have made a difference if you were only provided with the writing sample and do not know my type, seen the way I interact on the forum? Just a random thought... Anyways... that frees me to comment away at your other threads. I didn't post anything there so that you would be minimally influenced prior to the analysis. .
    lol. oh no, I can imagine you itching to post but resisting. Yea, I'd considered that, which was why I make an effort here to pin down what I say to specific points in the handwriting. I'd also considered asking folks here for samples of others they know, but then, I'd have to rely on how well they know the other person, which would be one step removed from accuracy for me.

You're doing quite well for an ENTP lol! Although I think sub was suppose to be before me. P.
    Nah. Sub had said he has been done before, so the others could go first. And. . I doubt you ramble more than an ENTP.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Why I shy away from guessing gender is perhaps 60% is just a little bit better than a guess for me, also, gender doesn't interest me as much as the other delightful guesses you could make about someone
    *nods* I totally agree... I'll leave the math and stats for the T dominant types.

Observant you are. I use the latin short more out of convenience as my thoughts move faster than I can type. Being ambidextrous, the awkwardness of spaces don't matter as much in a sense. I pretty much type without looking at the keyboard.
    Yah I hear you on that one... don't you sometimes just wish instead of typing stuff out what you think can just appear on the screen? I suppose for you... you'll be more likely to talk stuff out, so a recorder will work fine.

"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit".
    I know a fair bit out of the top of my head, I just accumulate a lot of odd bits of words and phrases somehow. Where I have difficulty is stream of consciousness poems, e.g. Edna St Vincent Millay's "if I had loved you less, or played you slyly, I might have held you for a summer more" I think I have that line more or less, but not accurately, also I cannot recall the full poem.
    Edit: (Edna St. Vincent Millay, Sonnet cxvi)
    Lucky girl you! I can't even recall the name of person who said the quote let along exactly what they said. It doesn't exactly give me a means of even googling it readily. So I recall bits and pieces... sounding familiar but not sure where it came from. Sometimes I wish I have Si.

Yea, in this forum for e.g. I find I have to re-read most things an NF writes. Not so much as it is illogical, rather, it follows a different pattern of thought which is fascinating to me. Not sure if I'm right, but I think an NF thoughts actually takes on shapes and colours, smells and personalities, and is not in standard fonts, is it?
    I didn't realize we give you NTs so much trouble. I envy the conciseness in NT posts though. Must be nice to be able to get out exactly what you meant. I'm not sure if other NFs have shapes, colors etc coloring their feelings. (colours? You're not american are you? Sorry random stray thought.) For me it's more like a linking of something to other things. Scrap that... nevermind I see what you mean. No... as nice as the text editer is... last time I check, it doesn't come with emotional descriptors yet. :p

Ahh. Let me clarify that bit. All paragraphs above the ( ) comes from the signals from the points in the ( ) below that. Next section follows the same order. I'd merely broken the paragraphs down for easier reading.

guarded with emotions / not risk taker / want space comes from the fact that in your script, your letters stand alone and don't "relate" to each other, you leave a lot of space between lines (to draw an analogy, "don't come near me"), and you group your words leaving a great deal of border. So it is drawn from these signs, if you wish.
    I understood the spacing for easier reading... but I didn't realized the several things... guarded emotions, wanting space is directly linked to not being a risk taker. My mistake... thanks for the clarification.

If you can live with bug eyes after you've silenced an entire train carriage with "I don't think I could pole dance here, as there isn't enough leg room for a round-house kick"
    But I call that part of the fun! lol! When they say that... you come up with something else equally outrages. Not enough room for poles for everybody on the ground? How about replace poles with ropes of different lengths hung from the ceiling? That'll give more moving room. I wish I can come up with stuff like that on the fly... I greatly admire that in ENXPs.

okies. that's interesting. Why I'd concluded that was because your writing disappears into itself when you're self conscious, and the upper zone which represents thoughts, disappears more significantly, i.e. it wasn't rationality in play then. Ergo, if it is not thought, then it is emotions causing that "disappearance"
    Hmmm assuming that's correct... what does it mean? *scratches head* I'll have to think on this one. Hmmmm perhaps it takes something to do with my writing not being exactly a "conscious stream of thought". Stuff gets run through my head before I start writing it down on paper. Could that explain it? I don't know.

I'd also considered asking folks here for samples of others they know, but then, I'd have to rely on how well they know the other person, which would be one step removed from accuracy for me.
    I think this method of yours is probably the easiest and the one that gives you the most accurate feedback. The slight bias from previous knowledge can't be helped...