User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 314

  1. #101
    To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    arcticangel:

    "Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. " - Anais Nin
    That's such a nice quote. I wish I could do more of that!

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Bright, enthusiastic, young and young at heart, a person open to possibilities, probably, a major cause of woe to a baby arcticangel was finding out that faeries didn't exist; but still, if a unicorn were to come around the corner, you'd probably be the first to greet it with open arms.
    LOL. Baby arcticangel! *giggle*

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Yours is the gift of clear communication, you probably find that around you, tough old farts aren't so tough, old, or farty anymore. Little secrets to hide. You relate to others emotionally vs intellectually. Generally warm. Non-aggressive. Shy from conflict.
    Very accurate!

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Uncertain goals in life, still changeable, sometimes over-reach yourself / unrealistic goals.
    Uncertain goals, definitely. They change every ten minutes. Not sure I over-reach myself, though. Hrm. Maybe. Brief, unrealistic goals. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Want to be liked. However, you try to damp your response and keep some emotional distance, perhaps due to past rejections.
    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Perhaps a tendency to bend the truth a wee bit, as words could come too easily to you. Usually to make others feel better though vs manipulative. Generally, a strong sense of uprightness prevents this though.
    Oh, I do bend the truth. Or at least always spin it in a positive light. I'm one of those people who will probably never give a completely objective opinion of you, even if you asked me to.

    And hah, yeah, for a type which is supposedly spontaneity-loving and disregarding of rules, I feel fairly, er, yeah, upright is a good word.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Lack forward planning =D
    Haha. Yeah! I am getting better, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    And.. One last point in your emails. =D
    LOL.



    Thanks very much aelan!!
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

    9w1 so/sx/sp

  2. #102
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    welcome arcticangel. =) I wasn't sure if you'd want me to put that last point up here.

    the rest, it'll slowly trickle in. Just back from travelling so a little out of it. Typing out Cze's, purple chicken's and Splittet's this weekend. .

  3. #103
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Splittet:

    "Freedom is the right to choose your own chains"
    (erm, I forgot by whom. Anyone knows?)

    This is taken from your stream of consciousness sample. I discarded the other two as I've too many samples on my table to go through.
    -----------

    Yours is the realm of the abstract. Someone who needs a lot of space in your life; keep a distance from people. Could come across cold to others. You may not understand the need for intimacy you see in others, shy away from displays of affection - you'd need something to pique the mind to be interested in sex.

    (zonal differences: Clear upper zone, in middle, spacings more than 3 normal letters between words, lower zone sharp)

    You set high objectives and plans, and have a different way of viewing things and life which could be inconsistent with accepted norms / views. Because of this, you come across unrealistic / original / too deviant to others. You'll take an idea as far as you can go with it.

    (high t crosses, and i dots in the air, consistent force in upstrokes and upper zones, use of space a little unruly, different ways of shaping letters)

    Societal norms mean little to you, rather it is an internal ideal you're seeking for, but have not found it, in that, you've also not discovered a way to merge it with your current life/reality, to bring it into being.

    (while the upper zone is relatively high, there is a disconnect between zones)

    Difficulty in expressing how you feel and the rationale for your thoughts to others, however, clear in expressing the thoughts itself. Emotional distances are hard for you to gauge, could impose your views on others without realising, as you're forceful in expressing what you think.

    (lower zones go into below lines, some letters obscure others, middle zone shows haste / lack of development in contrast to upper zones.)

    This divorce in communication could lead to misunderstandings, however, this does not greatly bother you, as you do not seek to be understood by the general masses anyway. Only the opinions of a few matter to you.

    (distances between words as above, but where coherent, the words that are clear have letters supporting each other)

    Emotionally intense, you turn a lot within yourself which you do not share with others. Balance is something hard for you to find, but without the intensity, perhaps it would be fair to say you do not feel alive?

    (force of strokes, little thought to placement)

    * could you let me know where I'm off specifically, then I could go back to see. And what language are you writing in btw?

  4. #104
    Wannabe genius Splittet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Thank you, it seems I was looking forward to this for a good reason. I love exploring my personality, and again, thank you for this opportunity to do so. I am impressed by your insights.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Splittet:

    "Freedom is the right to choose your own chains"
    (erm, I forgot by whom. Anyone knows?)

    This is taken from your stream of consciousness sample. I discarded the other two as I've too many samples on my table to go through.
    That's cool. I can relate very much to the quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Yours is the realm of the abstract. Someone who needs a lot of space in your life; keep a distance from people. Could come across cold to others. You may not understand the need for intimacy you see in others, shy away from displays of affection - you'd need something to pique the mind to be interested in sex.

    (zonal differences: Clear upper zone, in middle, spacings more than 3 normal letters between words, lower zone sharp)
    More and more I am beginning to hate the concrete world, I truly only feel comfortable in thought. I am introverted, and I very much keep a distance to others. That being said, I long for intimacy and understanding. To most I come across as cold. IRL I have problems with displays of affection indeed, but I am better online, at least. I tell my best friends quite frequently I care a lot about them. Having a tough period greatly contributed to establishing this habit though.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    You set high objectives and plans, and have a different way of viewing things and life which could be inconsistent with accepted norms / views. Because of this, you come across unrealistic / original / too deviant to others. You'll take an idea as far as you can go with it.

    (high t crosses, and i dots in the air, consistent force in upstrokes and upper zones, use of space a little unruly, different ways of shaping letters)
    At the moment I am not in a good place, so I used to be a lot more ambitious before. It partly has to do with the fact I am a nihilist. I used to be a perfectionist. Some times I still am, in my passionate moments, and I have the tendency to feel nothing is good enough, anything can be improved. Especially I apply high standards to myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Societal norms mean little to you, rather it is an internal ideal you're seeking for, but have not found it, in that, you've also not discovered a way to merge it with your current life/reality, to bring it into being.

    (while the upper zone is relatively high, there is a disconnect between zones)
    My nihilism is a challenge, one that I have not solved. I haven't found any values or goals, and purpose. That was the conflict this made me think about, and it fits.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Difficulty in expressing how you feel and the rationale for your thoughts to others, however, clear in expressing the thoughts itself. Emotional distances are hard for you to gauge, could impose your views on others without realising, as you're forceful in expressing what you think.

    (lower zones go into below lines, some letters obscure others, middle zone shows haste / lack of development in contrast to upper zones.)
    I very much have problems in expressing myself, which is some times tiresome. I actually made a Christian friend doubt her believes, and now she is no longer a Christian. This made me realise I maybe had a bigger influence on the opinions of people than I realised. And I realised I shouldn't talk to much too my friends, people I care about, about my nihilistic beliefs. I don't want people I care about to lose all beliefs and purpose because of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    This divorce in communication could lead to misunderstandings, however, this does not greatly bother you, as you do not seek to be understood by the general masses anyway. Only the opinions of a few matter to you.

    (distances between words as above, but where coherent, the words that are clear have letters supporting each other)
    All very true, but the misunderstandings bothers me in some moments. Usually when I am depressed and mad at the world, and curse it for never understanding. In my emo moments. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Emotionally intense, you turn a lot within yourself which you do not share with others. Balance is something hard for you to find, but without the intensity, perhaps it would be fair to say you do not feel alive?

    (force of strokes, little thought to placement)
    Only about certain things, I probably was when I wrote the sample. Often I feel emotionally dead though, but on the other hand, I often become very intense about my obsessions or in a debate–whenever I am able to lose myself to something.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    And what language are you writing in btw?
    Norwegian.

  5. #105
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Thank you, it seems I was looking forward to this for a good reason. I love exploring my personality, and again, thank you for this opportunity to do so. I am impressed by your insights.
    Thank you for that. (haha has that sent you behind the wall yet? ) I find it a little scary though, how much one can read from handwriting. Bear in mind I'm not an expert on this, so I sometimes wonder what else an expert could pull.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    That's cool. I can relate very much to the quote.
    Heh. Thought you would. I just cannot remember who said it though. Have been collecting words for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    More and more I am beginning to hate the concrete world, I truly only feel comfortable in thought. I am introverted, and I very much keep a distance to others. That being said, I long for intimacy and understanding. To most I come across as cold. IRL I have problems with displays of affection indeed, but I am better online, at least. I tell my best friends quite frequently I care a lot about them. Having a tough period greatly contributed to establishing this habit though.
    Yes, there was a certain insecurity (for want of a better word) coming across sometimes, but there wasn't enough concrete proof, so I didn't want to guess.

    I'm really am a learnt extrovert (have tested INTP recently actually, but the folks I did the test with booted me out of the "I" camp *meh*).

    But a part of growing up is in a sense, learning to live with ugliness and imperfections, and being able to adapt to the outer world too. Balance, in a way. There is no need to love everyone, but there is no need to hate everyone too / hate a world that is foreign to yours? Sometimes normalcy is a blessing. And as much as we'd hate to admit it, we do need others too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Especially I apply high standards to myself. My nihilism is a challenge, one that I have not solved. I haven't found any values or goals, and purpose. That was the conflict this made me think about, and it fits.
    ahh. thanks for clarifying that. That bit in your handwriting scared me actually, because it could swing either way. To put it simply, you could go towards good or evil, because there was an absence of recognition of societal rules, but an absence of strong internal values too. Sorry if that is harsh. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    I very much have problems in expressing myself, which is some times tiresome. I actually made a Christian friend doubt her believes, and now she is no longer a Christian. This made me realise I maybe had a bigger influence on the opinions of people than I realised. And I realised I shouldn't talk to much too my friends, people I care about, about my nihilistic beliefs. I don't want people I care about to lose all beliefs and purpose because of me..
    well. Sometimes religion can be an easy way out of thinking, but generally, it is good to leave people their beliefs. . It does not mean you stop talking to your friends, but rather, to learn to express your views in a discussive manner, vs a challenge and "right" and "wrong" win-lose debate? For some things, there is no black and white? I'm sure you care about your friends, but part of it is also about accepting people as they are, simply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    All very true, but the misunderstandings bothers me in some moments. Usually when I am depressed and mad at the world, and curse it for never understanding. In my emo moments. :P.
    Find a constructive outlet for your anger? Be it a run, music, sports. Being numb is no way to live. . have been in that darkness, and it takes a greater courage to face up and keep feeling, vs retreat to cynicism and darkness and that "no one understands". The challenge I give myself is then, make yourself understandable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Norwegian.
    Teach me! =D Maybe we should have a thread where we learn all the swear words in each other's language. *chuckles*

  6. #106
    Wannabe genius Splittet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Thank you for that. (haha has that sent you behind the wall yet? ) I find it a little scary though, how much one can read from handwriting. Bear in mind I'm not an expert on this, so I sometimes wonder what else an expert could pull.
    Haha, nope, but maybe it would IRL. :P Indeed it is interesting what an expert could pull off. I am wondering if you are affected by the fact that you know our type when you write these analyses though.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Yes, there was a certain insecurity (for want of a better word) coming across sometimes, but there wasn't enough concrete proof, so I didn't want to guess.

    I'm really am a learnt extrovert (have tested INTP recently actually, but the folks I did the test with booted me out of the "I" camp *meh*).

    But a part of growing up is in a sense, learning to live with ugliness and imperfections, and being able to adapt to the outer world too. Balance, in a way. There is no need to love everyone, but there is no need to hate everyone too / hate a world that is foreign to yours? Sometimes normalcy is a blessing. And as much as we'd hate to admit it, we do need others too.
    The insecurity thing is interesting. I guess it's not something you will see when you analyse the handwriting of most INTJ. I was sort of wondering if my handwriting came off as P, actually.

    Normalcy is indeed some times desirable. For example not being normal because you have a psychological disease or major defects is hardly something one would want. But having an eccentric personality is good.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    ahh. thanks for clarifying that. That bit in your handwriting scared me actually, because it could swing either way. To put it simply, you could go towards good or evil, because there was an absence of recognition of societal rules, but an absence of strong internal values too. Sorry if that is harsh. .
    Hehe, not harsh at all, I am just thinking it is cool. Spot on.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    well. Sometimes religion can be an easy way out of thinking, but generally, it is good to leave people their beliefs. . It does not mean you stop talking to your friends, but rather, to learn to express your views in a discussive manner, vs a challenge and "right" and "wrong" win-lose debate? For some things, there is no black and white? I'm sure you care about your friends, but part of it is also about accepting people as they are, simply.
    She was a Jehovah's witnesses, so it had a huge impact on her life. Hehe, to me it only means I should not try to force my nihilism on others, and not get into too intense debates, but be able to leave it, just agree on disagreeing, and not fighting about who is right.

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Find a constructive outlet for your anger? Be it a run, music, sports. Being numb is no way to live. . have been in that darkness, and it takes a greater courage to face up and keep feeling, vs retreat to cynicism and darkness and that "no one understands". The challenge I give myself is then, make yourself understandable.
    Hm, I just do escapism. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Teach me! =D Maybe we should have a thread where we learn all the swear words in each other's language. *chuckles*
    Well, the English language is having a huge impact on the Norwegian language, so a lot of the swear words we use are imported. Everyone says things suck (suger), for example. Especially dialects in the north of Norway are rich on curse words. A favourite is for example "horse dick" (hestkuk).

  7. #107
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Haha, nope, but maybe it would IRL. :P Indeed it is interesting what an expert could pull off. I am wondering if you are affected by the fact that you know our type when you write these analyses though.
    did consider that, it is why I ground all intepretation points here based on the samples, and refrain from guessing, i.e. every point I analyse, I make sure it is tied to clear signs. I do take creative liberty in putting the point across though. *lol*.

    Did consider asking for samples of people which the board regulars know but I don't, to remove that effect. But then, I wanted feedback on how accurate I was. If I did that ask for strangers' handwritings, I'd have to rely on the submittor's insights of another, so it would be one step removed from accuracy, in a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    The insecurity thing is interesting. I guess it's not something you will see when you analyse the handwriting of most INTJ. I was sort of wondering if my handwriting came off as P, actually..
    I don't have too many INTJs here actually. There is you and I think only one more. Somehow this "service" seems to attract mainly ENFPs. A smattering of INTPs next. Wonder why.

    P in terms of open to possibilities, then in a way, yes; for instance, you keep a lot of space after your periods, your words flow vs come in point forms / defined sentences with definite stops. That is where the intepretation of not having clear values also stems from. It is J in the aggression though - angular strokes, forceful, and the leaving of words behind once done vs backtracking and re-editing : ability for closure, in a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Well, the English language is having a huge impact on the Norwegian language, so a lot of the swear words we use are imported. Everyone says things suck (suger), for example. Especially dialects in the north of Norway are rich on curse words. A favourite is for example "horse dick" (hestkuk).
    great. I shall tell the next person who irritates me that.

  8. #108
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    purple chicken:

    You mentioned you were stressed at the time of the sample? This wee munkee begs to differ I'd say you were not so much stressed with the task, rather you were bored and frustrated as it meant little to you.

    "Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go" - Louise Driscoll.

    Someone who knows that certain things are important, however, this does not make them important to you (if that is clear?). Existing rules frustrate you. This disconnect causes you stress, vs the task itself.

    (Strong pressure stroke which is obvious even in the scans; inability to keep to lines, t bar crosses indefinite)

    A tendency to slip into dark moods and feel lost. Second guess yourself a lot.

    (downwards slope distinct, going back to cancel/add on things)

    Foresight is not a strong point, tendency to miss details and leave things incomplete in your haste.

    (haphazard use of space, some words are unfinished)

    A tendency to put a lot of pressure on yourself, even though your goals are not clear. You find difficulty following through on goals, but you still want control.

    (controlled I consciously, written with pressure. subconsciously, it starts leaning, t-bars, sometimes overreaching, middle zone does not support)

    Introvert, but not anti-social. In that you do like company, but are not always sure how to act around people. Emotionally, you keep your guard up around people a lot. In face of conflict, you tend to get emotional vs calm thought. Emotionally intense person.

    (spacings, tense conscious control, reversion to child-like fonts when stressed, pressure)

    A unique view of things, and a different way of expression which may not be understandable at the beginning to the masses.

    Your realm is feeling vs abstract thinking. However, this does not mean you do not have ideals, rather, you find difficulty putting across your thoughts though you do not hide things.

    You may find you "get" things intuitively, but don't know how. You'd also then get insistent on your point if challenged, and lose sight of rational arguments. Confrontation stresses you.

    Some might say you're prone to irrationality. This is compounded because you are not always certain what you're thinking as well.

    (bubble e's, while font is large, script is not always clear, wonky middle zone that does not always support upper zone)

    Sex without love is strange to you, you need a connection vs sheer physicality of it, in that, the act alone would puzzle you without the emotions.
    (lower zone not developed)

    Hmm. Be gentler on yourself?
    Last edited by white; 11-25-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: sorry. .

  9. #109
    Wannabe genius Splittet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    P in terms of open to possibilities, then in a way, yes; for instance, you keep a lot of space after your periods, your words flow vs come in point forms / defined sentences with definite stops. That is where the intepretation of not having clear values also stems from. It is J in the aggression though - angular strokes, forceful, and the leaving of words behind once done vs backtracking and re-editing : ability for closure, in a way.
    Interesting. When it comes to the leaving words behind part, in the sample, it is partly due to how it was stream of consciousness writing. Normally I do go back some. Typically when I write, I write fast, with only short thinking breaks. I don't re-edit, but I will some times scribble over the last word, and write something else instead.

  10. #110
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Interesting. When it comes to the leaving words behind part, in the sample, it is partly due to how it was stream of consciousness writing. Normally I do go back some. Typically when I write, I write fast, with only short thinking breaks. I don't re-edit, but I will some times scribble over the last word, and write something else instead.
    Yups. Bear in mind that graphology is always a snapshot in time. Few can be 100% sure or 100% unsure all the time. The fact that you go back could also be that you want things clearer vs are hesitating (J vs P). Remember no one sign on it's own. . If for e.g. you look at purple chicken's sample, there's a lot more hesitation there. And if you look at arcticangel's there's a lot more open-ness to possibilities there.

    Ok worklist for the week ahead (an ENTP gets organised! Limited time only!)

    - the madness
    - sub
    - mousie!
    - athenian

    and casacademn is the last entry I'll accept. lol. I have to put a stop to it before I go nuts unravelling everyone. sorry folks..

Similar Threads

  1. Handwriting Analysis Test - very accurate (handwritingwizard)
    By BlackCat in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 12:09 AM
  2. [MBTItm] Imaginary Conversation for MBTI Analysis - INFP & INTJ
    By devaf in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-25-2014, 05:02 AM
  3. Handwriting analysis test (personalityquiz.net)
    By SilverMoon in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Run/Volunteer for Art Contest Judge Here
    By Sunshine in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO