User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Athenian! I just saw your sample. Do you have anything in more sentence form vs points, and with more variety of letters - yours looks like a working out of relationship crosses *lol* so I do not have sufficient variety of words, sentences and letters to make a good read. I could proceed, but with less accuracy. ?
    Yes, but all my longer writings are on lined paper.

I hope it still works.

Also, the reason none of them are in cursive is because I never learned it. When I was young (around 7), I complained that I shouldn't have to waste my time learning cursive, because we had computers to write things on, and I didn't see a use for it. I figured people would just start using computers instead of handwriting in most circumstances, because it was faster and easier. Now I'm just too set in my ways with print to bother learning cursive.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...0/P0000015.jpg

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Yes, but all my longer writings are on lined paper.

I hope it still works.

Also, the reason none of them are in cursive is because I never learned it.
    it works. Thanks. Could you help me out by telling me if you write pressing hard on the paper or not though, as yours is a photo and the centre goes almost transparent. But I'm not certain if that's an effect of lighting or you pressing down less heavily. ?

Cursive provides up and down strokes - the up are indicative of subconscious states. The down, of conscious states. Caps/printed script, as some have asked earlier, by itself would be hard to tell the meaning. It could range from a desire to keep barriers up, to child-like enthusiasm, to attempt to conceal/obfuscate.

nightning: The lines and obedience to them: Possibly.. . that could be one intepretation. But again, no one sign should be taken on its own.

sub, squishy as your new nick? My word for sub was transmutable. Though if I had to give sub another nickname, it'd be quicksilver. That.. or Loki. If I'm not reading him wrong, that is.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

A sample, needed or not. These are two post-it notes, on which I wrote in quick succession.

Edit: I added a ruled sheet, if for nothing else than contrast.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh no, I wasn't giving my samples because of being keen to be analyzed - I've been analyzed loads anyway - to death, one might say! I was just giving examples of how lined paper can reveal things (more than you said there aelan), and also how the same person's writing can look very different in different samples, yet still show trends that peg them as being by the same person.

My two different journal entries there, I can say that the different pens, but also the different widenesses of the lines, and my different moods, the angle I was sitting at, they had an influence on it, but also just think about my background and it might give you a clue - or, that is, think about how the changeableness of my writing might give you a clue into my background (since you know it anyway).
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Oh no, I wasn't giving my samples because of being keen to be analyzed - I've been analyzed loads anyway - to death, one might say!
    *chuckles* was just kidding. Darn could I jump to do yours first. Yes the unravelling meaty bits. *fiddles and twists subbie around*

I know you have a blog somewhere here, but I'm trying not to read it (beyond a peek *lol*) till I've done yours. I stand by my nicknames for you though.

* could I use your handwriting to explain how I derive some intepretations. That way you could correct me if I'm off/ offer alternates.

htb, you'll get yours, I don't have many INTJs somehow, so it'd be interesting. I want to see if there's any similarities with Splittet's. Just not so soon. *lol*

MBTI
    ENTP

* could I use your handwriting to explain how I derive some intepretations. That way you could correct me if I'm off/ offer alternates.
    Could do

Wow, there's a feature in htb's that's really uber-J - no prizes for guessing what it is!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

it works. Thanks. Could you help me out by telling me if you write pressing hard on the paper or not though, as yours is a photo and the centre goes almost transparent. But I'm not certain if that's an effect of lighting or you pressing down less heavily. ?
    It's the lighting. I didn't have a scanner, so I tried to use a digital camera up close.
    Cursive provides up and down strokes - the up are indicative of subconscious states. The down, of conscious states. Caps/printed script, as some have asked earlier, by itself would be hard to tell the meaning. It could range from a desire to keep barriers up, to child-like enthusiasm, to attempt to conceal/obfuscate.
    So that means that you won't be able to read it, huh? I'm sorry to have wasted your time, then. I don't think it would help much if I learned cursive now, because I would have to think about it too much when I went to write.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    It's the lighting. I didn't have a scanner, so I tried to use a digital camera up close.

So that means that you won't be able to read it, huh? I'm sorry to have wasted your time, then. I don't think it would help much if I learned cursive now, because I would have to think about it too much when I went to write.
    nopes, I'll just give it a best efforts basis. =) And no, I can work without cursive script - there would be no point asking you to write in cursive if that is not your natural one. fyi, Jen's for instance, isn't cursive. =)

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

arcticangel:

"Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. " - Anais Nin

Bright, enthusiastic, young and young at heart, a person open to possibilities, probably, a major cause of woe to a baby arcticangel was finding out that faeries didn't exist; but still, if a unicorn were to come around the corner, you'd probably be the first to greet it with open arms.

(happy letters (for want of a better word), open spaces between lines and words, liberal use of space, exclamation points, close to margins)

Yours is the gift of clear communication, you probably find that around you, tough old farts aren't so tough, old, or farty anymore. Little secrets to hide. You relate to others emotionally vs intellectually. Generally warm. Non-aggressive. Shy from conflict.

(clarity in letters, words, lines, open fonts, rounded script, balanced zones)

Uncertain goals in life, still changeable, sometimes over-reach yourself / unrealistic goals.

(t bars, uneven heights, sometimes over-stretching to other letters)

Want to be liked. However, you try to damp your response and keep some emotional distance, perhaps due to past rejections.

(A certain distance between words on the conscious level).

Perhaps a tendency to bend the truth a wee bit, as words could come too easily to you. Usually to make others feel better though vs manipulative. Generally, a strong sense of uprightness prevents this though.

(smooth flow, straight letters).

Lack forward planning =D

(lines squeezed towards the end)

And.. One last point in your emails. =D

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Is it too late to submit samples?? I was out of town when you first started this thread up....anyway, it's ok if you post 'results' here if you have time to review them. There's one 'happy' sample and one 'glum' sample. ;-P If you're swamped with everyone elses requests...I understand. Just thought I'd submit anyway!
    Last edited by cascadeco; 12-22-2008 at 10:15 AM.