User Tag List

123 Last

Phantonym

Smile What is your biggest joy?

Share something that is exceptionally satisfying to you, not just mere happiness but...beyond...however you choose to define it...

It doesn't matter whether you've experienced it already or dreaming about experiencing it in the future.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Moments where all around you comes together as a beautiful work of art. When you lose all sense of 'reality', all worries disappear, all thoughts cease to be and all you are left with is a feeling of awe over your own existence.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    Moments where all around you comes together as a beautiful work of art. When you lose all sense of 'reality', all worries disappear, all thoughts cease to be and all you are left with is a feeling of awe over your own existence.
    Excellent! I have something similar. I love it when a plan comes together. Something big, something you've worked really hard for and then there's this perfect moment when everything clicks and things start running smoothly. The moment that brings you peace of mind.

Oddly enough my biggest joy is joy itself.

It is constantly bubbling up inside me, and all I have to do is listen.

Sometimes, though, I am doing other things such as going to the bank, or engaging in conversation, but all I have to do is tune my ear and I can hear it bubbling up inside me like a fresh spring.

Or sometimes, I take off all my clothes, so to speak, and ease myself into the spring itself. And then I can not only hear it bubbling up, but feel it with my whole body.

Or sometimes, when I feel it bubbling up, I can't stop myself from dancing for joy.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Oddly enough my biggest joy is joy itself.
    I can definitely understand that! Nothing odd about it. Enjoy...joy!

Feeling a genuine connect with others.

Watching my son grow and change. Watching who he is now, and who he will become in the future.

Getting so lost in music that you forget you are human, until you open your eyes.

Observing the true beauty in some people.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Doing things together with a group... for instance writing and rehearsing a surprise song to our friends wedding - and of course it was a real kick to perform it... Our friends had no idea, and suddenly 15-20 of the guests just stood up in the middle of the dinner, and started singing

Doing rituals in groups (paganism) - or being part of a group doing something, like living together in a remote place for a week or two (camp) - doing things out of the ordinary; being forced to be very authentic.

Being up all night, just diving deep into some subject (sometimes MBTI, different religions, translating poetry, astrology, Jack the Ripper, interior decorating - anything that interests me.)

Having a 4 hr long bath - while reading and possibly smoking
    This has not been possible after we had children
    I have no sense of humour.

Phantonym

I thought about something as well. I love to mooch off of people's emotions and then magnify them within myself. Being around happy people makes me happy, but I can amplify it and radiate it back as well. Being around joyous people is absolutely fantastic. It's the same with negative emotions as well, but the negative balances the positive and vice versa, so it's only natural.

Instigator, First Class LovelyAngel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I love to mooch off of people's emotions and then magnify them within myself. Being around happy people makes me happy, but I can amplify it and radiate it back as well. Being around joyous people is absolutely fantastic. It's the same with negative emotions as well, but the negative balances the positive and vice versa, so it's only natural.
    +1

Probably this is why I like to be around people when they're buying something nice for themselves. (I love helping people spend their money!) I radiate their delight.
    "There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect."
    -- Nikki Giovanni

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

- Dressing up late at night when everybody's sleeping and wandering outside.
    - Doing secret stuff.
    - Hugging my cat.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.