User Tag List

Thread: a new challenge

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Lightbulb a new challenge

i'm not very creative.
    i can't come up with any good ideas, but i need a new challenge.

now, barring the obligatory trollish stuff like "fuk a duk" or whatever 'creative' jokes are surely in store for me here, i'm at a level of boredom right now where i will probably take my favorite response(s) seriously.

i'd even volunteer to document it for you folks' entertainment. but i probably won't do it.

i do need something to busy myself with though.
    ideally something legitimately challenging, but doable.

for example i'm not going to try to learn sumerian under water.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

admittedly, i feel like something of an asshole posting this thread, but i do like to hear the "riff-raff's" as you guys are so called feedback once in awhile.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Check out the "crazy ENTP ideas" and "crazy ENFP ideas" thread? You can probably borrow any of them, as we don't realize our ideas

Learn to play go. (Or insert any other game, but go is a nice one - very easy to learn the rules, very challenging to play)

Write a comprehensive study about magic: history, principles, the different magical systems. Be sure to include shamanism, astrology, alchemy.
    Warning: don't make it into a NF-style like "old wisdom we modern people have lost" and all that crap. You've got millions of them. If you make an objective description, you'll probably even able to sell it.

Same about worldviews.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Default Since I'm hungry......

A map outlining all the foodplaces in your town, or choose a big enough radius if it's a huge city.

Make the map comprehensive, such as colour coding according to types of restaurants, its parking/lack of facilities, do they do take-out? delivery?, vegetarian options, halal/kosher options, hours of operations, telephone numbers, a link (if available) for their restaurants' reviews/restaurant homepage, are they part of a restaurant-chain, or not, using a computer program (your choice, see what would tackle this most comprehensively).... that easily pulls up all this information (or one could search given the categories, and pull it up that way), all contained within one program/file. Add more relevant info, variables, that I may have missed.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

didnt you do this same shit last year, about this time?

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

There, i bumped it for you.

You may thank me later.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    didnt you do this same shit last year, about this time?
    maybe.
    if i did, it probably failed then, too.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I don't know, I am probably having often enough the same thinking to do something "substantial", but well, I end up doing nothing and just sinking in whatever bothers me again anyway because of "P" or "I" preventing me to do what I get in mind.

Mostly I think "now you start a blog and explain the whole word" - "start to play chess, the title 'grandmaster' sounds actually quite cool" - "get politically engaged" - obviously not what is reachable in any near amount of time and thus not what I consider as realistically doable, but well, so I end up doing nothing. I throw my few bones to you, do whatever you want with it, I can fully understand your problem.