User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: my newborn baby

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Default my newborn baby

note that i don't really know what thread to place this in, so please move it if necessary. This was also posted to INFPGC

Yes the moment has finally arrived. I have finally given birth to Brady Michael.
    I went into labor on Monday night at around 9 PM. I got an epidural at around 5 oclock am after my contractions started to get too painful. The epidural was really a life saver. Pain relief is a beautiful thing. At around 10 AM they decided to break my water to speed up labor even more. At that time i was about 4 cm dilated, so i still had quite a while to go. At exactly 11:49 am Brady's heart stopped beating, so i had to be rushed to the operating room for an emergency c section.

I had never been so scared in my whole life. One moment everything was fine, and the next all the doctors were freaking out, and wheeling me out of a room. The operating room was so very scary. They seemed a bit unprepared and could barely lift my huge ass onto the operating table. They immediately started cutting into my abdomen, which i could almost feel, because all though the epidural had numbed me, i could still feel the pressure of the cuts and the pulling. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and crying because i was so worried about the baby and at the same time i thought i was going to die. Within minutes the anesthesia finally hit me and i drifted off. I remember coming in and out of conscience and asking if my baby was okay.

He was born at 12:04 PM on Tueday, November 13th.
    He weighs 7 pounds 15 ounces and is 20 inches long.
    He is also the most adorable thing i've ever seen in my life and i'm happy that i brought such a beautiful thing into the world. He's perfect.

I'm recovering slowly from my c section. It's really quite painful to do a lot of things, but i'm coming around day by day. I was kept in the hospital for 3 days and its great to finally be home with the baby.

Picture time.

fresh out of the womb

it was his going home from the hospital outfit.

okay, i just wanted to share my baby with the rest of the world.
    enjoy. <3
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Congratulations, you've made a little creature.
    I've only ever made things out of clay and legos myself. Not a whole lot of animate going on there.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ

Congrats.

And MP... Legos are awesome for making things.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

*wipes tears* I'm so glad your and your baby are doing well and sorry you had such a scary time.

He's beautiful!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

congratulations, he looks wonderful. I love the bib btw.

take care now.

for some reason, the lego comment had me in stitches.

MBTI
    INFP

Congratulations on producing fruit from your loins. I still think you should have put the naming of the child to a forum vote. It's far too big a decision to trust to two people who have no training in the area. That also goes to anyone else who is planning to contribute to the world's overpopulation anytime soon. Seek our naming approval first. We have opinions. It is common courtesy.

As for the baby proper, I didn't wait for the pictures to load because I'm sure it looks like a baby and all babies are ugly. Children can be quite cute, though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Does he bite?

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Congratulations!
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Awww, first and foremost, I am so relieved that you and your gorgeous baby boy are doing well. That was quite a scare you had!

Secondly, congratulation!

I can't remember if he is your first?

Cesareans aren't fun, but neither are episiotomies from what I've heard. Get as much rest as you can as you've been through a lot!

Thank you for sharing! He really is a cutie and I love his bib!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yay, thanks so much for sharing this with us.

I'm sorry that everything was so frightening with the emergency C section, but I'm very glad you made it through and that everyone (baby and all) are doing so well.

Lots of life changes accrue as you learn what it means to be a family of three, but you will do fine... just take it one day at a time. ("Baby steps"?)

I like the third picture, he looks very content -- it makes me wonder what he is dreaming about. Hmm....
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft