User Tag List

First 567

Thread: my newborn baby

MBTI
    INFP

Default I can understand your confusion...

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I didn't see this thread... sorry!

That sounds traumatic, and I'm sorry to hear things didn't go more smoothly. But it's a good thing your baby was okay.

I must admit, I can't understand why people think pregnancy and labor are beautiful in and of themselves. If it weren't for the fact that a child followed it, I don't see why anyone would want to put themselves through that.
    I hated being pregnant and the birthing part was HARD -- if it wasn't for my "need" to have my babies, I wouldn't have even considered it! :rolli:
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    So how are you and Brady doing? Getting much sleep? Don't worry this too shall pass! Unless you're one of those mothers whose babies who slept through the night as soon as they got home from the Hospital. :rolli: To me those were the wickedest women in the world when I was exhausted out of my mind!

Anyway hope you all are doing well!
    the first week i was exhausted because it seemed like he only slept about 30 minutes to an hour at a time! i didn't know if i could keep doing that, but the last few days he has slept 3 to 6 hour periods. Of course the 6 hour period was just pure luck i'm sure. I've been getting enough rest, but i really miss those nine months of pregnancy sleep. He is worth it though.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

you my dear shall never really sleep again... but your body adapts to it thankfully.

And an FYI my first was 2 weeks old when she started sleeping 6-8+hrs a night, and my 2nd was 6weeks. So you never know.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I hated being pregnant and the birthing part was HARD -- if it wasn't for my "need" to have my babies, I wouldn't have even considered it! :rolli:
    Me too, hated being pregnant and had very traumatic and painfull first labor without any pain relievers. Despite of all that, I have now 3 children. I had the need for 3 babies and now I think I have enough.

(The youngest one is currently sleepin in my lap...., so no too much me time today.... )

...but still they all are so adorable...

And: scantilyclad: Gongratulations!!!
    It will take time to recover from the pregnancy and giving birth.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    Me too, hated being pregnant and had very traumatic and painfull first labor without any pain relievers. Despite of all that, I have now 3 children. I had the need for 3 babies and now I think I have enough.

(The youngest one is currently sleepin in my lap...., so no too much me time today.... )

...but still they all are so adorable...

And: scantilyclad: Gongratulations!!!
    It will take time to recover from the pregnancy and giving birth.
    i actually enjoyed being pregnant. i loved not having periods. I liked eating for 2. I liked having a belly. The only thing i really hated was heartburn! I loved to feel the baby move and hear his heartbeat at dr. appointments. I had a lot of fun with maternity clothes too, so i can't say that the experience sucked, but now that i have him i know how hard parenting can be, and i have a lot of respect for anyone who has done it before.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.