User Tag List

First 567

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Your not happy or content where you are now?
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Nope. Never have been, probably never will be. Besides, I have too much life ahead of me to be content now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I think i understand that, it becomes more of a driving force that a hinderance?

I have a feeling thats what has caused my recent break up (With an ENTP girl)

I believe that she just couldn't weigh our love against her lack of contentment, and eventually had to just move forward without me.

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    I have a feeling thats what has caused my recent break up (With an ENTP girl)

I believe that she just couldn't weigh our love against her lack of contentment, and eventually had to just move forward without me.
    Uck, that's rough... you guys still keep in touch?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Not at this stage, she has since wiped me from her life, though assures me that one day, she will be ready to talk to me, so long as I have prepared myself for the fact that she can never be in a relationship with me again. I am not really sure what that even means, or how long she is going to make me wait to talk to her, but i am slowly feeling less and less hurt every day, you know?

Its just very stupid that we can't be together, because i am willing to adapt and change as much as necessary for her, and she simply doesn't want to do it anymore for some unknown reason, despite the fact that she has said i am wonderful and perfect and loving, and she loves me. Very strange situation!

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Quote Originally Posted by ENTJ Extraordinaire View Post
    Not at this stage, she has since wiped me from her life, though assures me that one day, she will be ready to talk to me, so long as I have prepared myself for the fact that she can never be in a relationship with me again. I am not really sure what that even means, or how long she is going to make me wait to talk to her, but i am slowly feeling less and less hurt every day, you know?

Its just very stupid that we can't be together, because i am willing to adapt and change as much as necessary for her, and she simply doesn't want to do it anymore for some unknown reason, despite the fact that she has said i am wonderful and perfect and loving, and she loves me. Very strange situation!
    That kind of thing can be really painful especially when you're younger. I know. It happened to me too a long time ago. You'll be okay in time, though it can be hell for awhile.

Though you were willing to adapt, I think she didn't want you to have to do that. It sounds like she wants you to focus on your life and do what's best for yourself. That's really good that you're finding every day a little bit easier. Just gotta hang in there and let time take care of it.

You clearly treated her well and she feels deeply for you. I find that if there's anything to take away from a past relationship, it's that it wasn't a total failure. It's something precious that didn't last, but you get to keep.