User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp

dont know...i get frustrated with stuff...

fear...

i would prollo shit my pants if i looked up from the screen right now and saw a snake slithering towards me...and i cant tel which way they are gonna go cuz of the zig-zaggy pattern they move in

same with crocs and alligators, 2000 lbs of crushing power in those jaws...how the hell am i supposed to get out from there

pretty trivial things...for the fears that actually fuck with your mind, cant say a lot of things get to me...most things get me excited at the possibility of learning something new or the possibility of controlling something you have no control over (bungee jumping, fire, getting lost in the middle of nowhere)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    alzheimer's, insanity, not being in control of your own mind....

my aunt went totally demented in her early 70s (Pick's Disease... first time I'd heard of that) which was kind of scary and disturbing- she told the most fantastic lies and developed a weird hatred of me

I've already told everyone who's close to me to please take me hiking at the Grand Canyon if I ever start to lose my mind...

also, clowns fill my heart with dread :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Turning into my family, antisocial outcasts who are selfish as they are scroogy. To lack a rich personal life. As is going through life alone, that's a big one to fear, because whats life without having others to share in it, all the wealth in the world means nothing without having others around.

Dali

1. Losing control over my body or mind when I age.
    2. Death of an immediate relative.
    3. Parents finding out my deepest, darkest secret.
    4. Losing control of my body or mind when I do age.
    5. Poverty.

Senior Member ENTJ Extraordinaire's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Solitude. Absolute absence of social interaction is terrifying. Nothing terrifies me more than the thought of being alone.
    Actualized type: ENTJ
    Extroverted (E) 64.71% Introverted (I) 35.29%
    Intuitive (N) 56.1% Sensing (S) 43.9%
    Thinking (T) 68.42% Feeling (F) 31.58%
    Judging (J) 65% Perceiving (P) 35%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

http://hubpages.com/profile/Joshywa1

When I was younger, I shit you not, my worst fear was The Devil, also a big black dog which lived local which I figured was The Devil in disguise and vampires, also I was afraid of "humanoids" which to me were robots, more like the borg than the terminator.

In each instance there was a component of it was to do with complete evil, overwhelming, unstoppable power and being some how robbed of my free will, like being possessed, turned into a vampire or sealed in a machine that would turn me into a humanoid (seriously the third Superman film gave me nightmares and some disney film called something or other and the satellite kid or a follow up to it which featured a sentient computer brainwashing or programming people as drones tapped into it too, hollywood proper only took a complete age to catch up with the creation of the borg and screwed that up with the creation of a borg queen).

As an adult I figure it would be something like being raped and tortured, something with an element of that fear only with the fantastic or supernatural component removed from it.

MBTI
    xxxx

Someone finding out what my second-greatest fear is.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Feeling helpless is my biggest fear. Having no control over my own actions and not being able to defend myself against somebody/something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    alzheimer's, insanity, not being in control of your own mind....
    This is probably my biggest fear.

From being drunk to riding roller-coasters to going insane, this is the common thread.
    Last edited by Cimarron; 01-09-2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: not just insanity
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I fear that there is some unknown darkness inside me, just waiting to erupt. I fear that because of the darkness I will abandon my spontaneity and bury the beast deeper. I have no proof of it, and I might think it is more likely that there isn't anything I couldn't handle. But still, the thought of it is irritating. And the fact that you can never really know.

And then, I fear I will be alone.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Coming face to face with the paranormal. I have a strong fear of creatures and ghosts in real life (but not in dreams) and it causes a large part of my fear of the dark.
    Heights.
    Spiders.
    Never being able to break free from my endless quest for love, but that only being a problem so long as i am not acquiring it.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance